It's time to ban Dems from owning guns

It's time to ban Dems from owning guns.

They don't want them any ways. Time to amend the second to say "If one registers as a democrat they must surrender all firearms in their possession and are thenceforth barred from purchasing, owning, or operating any firearm. Violation of this provision is punishable by execution"

>BLM flag
>wants to disarm the vast majority of niggers
???

>It's time to ban Dems from owning guns.

Bump for a good idea/point.

>civnat cucks dont want to let commies dig their own grave
violence against civilians by leftist agitators is what brought Hitler into power.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

Unlike the fake black nationalists I actually care about nigger on black violence. Niggers are a problem for all decent and god fearing black people.

Dead correct. Good little leftists facilitated Hitler's rise once, now they're doing it again.

Generation Zyklon will make them all climb into bodybags, sobbing and pleading, and then bury them alive. Imagine how they will suffer, and how just it will be!

show me the brain of a black man and I'll show you the brain of a nigger
you are the same subhuman

Its time we ban dems

What's the difference between a black man and a nigger?

[spoiler]The spelling.[/spoiler]

Us vs them dichotomy false fallacy saged in all feelds ur post is bad n u should feel bad

>It's time to ban Dems from owning guns.
Sounds good. Now all you have to do is find a way to do it that'll make it past the courts.

"Gun control for half the population that the whole population will stand behind."

I don't disagree. The white half of me hates so much that my mother let a nigger inside her. But what can I do except take pride in half of who I am and hope the other half doesn't destine me for ultimate failure?

That's... Actually good reasoning. Sorry Sambo. You just hang in there.

>haha you could never defend against a tyrant government with your ARs
>we must ban ARs because they are way too powerful to be in the hands of civilians.
???

>Niggers are a problem for all decent and god fearing black people.
Since most blacks vote democrat, I think you just made OPs point

>ban democrats from owning guns

I like it. At least that way they can maintain their moral highground that they won't be doing any of the killing, right before a feral liberal nigger shoots them for their iPhone.

I am op.

Dems like banning things so this should have a lot of support

kek

not feeling well, dizzy as fuck, guess its time to go to bed,FML

Rest my white savior. Rest. For tomorrow we begin to construct the 4th iteration of glories true faith.

It's ok to just admit you forgot to change your flag after your previous LARP thread.

>deport all republicans to gun-filled religious shitholes in the middle east
>ban all democrats from owning guns
everyone gets what they want