Macross Delta

>Day 3 with no subs: The masses continue to grow restless. The one known as jaka promises it will be out later but there is no movement

Other urls found in this thread:

wings.io/#1wdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We will still complaining in new thread by the way.

The masses grew restless on the first day without subs, at this point we're experiencing delusion completely unmoored from reality (more so than usual) and endless shitposting (more so than usual.)

Macross is combination of music, variable fighter fights and love triangle. And to be honest this time it seems Delta combines too much.
Idolfags want a new song in every episode with mini concert, dances, new costumes and shit.
Mechafags want some VF action in every episode.
Romancefag want HIJINKS and DRAMA.
And obviously any show should have character development and plot.

And it seems Delta just can't fit everything in. Macross 7 had 50 episodes. Frontier had a lot less singing and fights compared to Delta which give them more space for melodrama. In Delta even though authors try to combine singing and fighting it still takes shitton of time in every episode. Also Frontier had a lot less characters. Only 2 idols and mindless aliens as enemies. Delta has 5 idols, 5 Delta pilots and fucking 6 enemy pilots + lots of important side characters. It's so packed that they even had to completely ignore bridge bunnies. And it's not like Delta is wasting its time on fanservice and other stupid shit. Kawamori and Yasuda were to ambitious to fit it all in one show with 26 episodes. And Kawamori was right when he wanted to drop one of elements from Delta.

Idek why we even need the elysion. Just have freyja beam down the windfuckers while yelling GORI GORI

I think Delta's fitting in what it can. It's just that there are different expectations because it's the only series to really do some of those things

Also how have they been ignoring the bridge bunnies? We still see them in the background do background things. Remember the KAYOIZUMA episode? That was because of the bridge bunnies.

I know the brown one especially has the drinking problem.

I'm completely and utterly content with what we're getting

Okay, maybe I want a new song. We haven't had one really since episode 10 (9, if we count the preview of it) Of course the new Ed tied me over pretty nicely, and I'm hoping we'll get new OP next week (by all accounts, we should)

I think before we start thinking about character development we have to start questioning what is it going to take for Hayate to start getting a boner.

>And it's not like Delta is wasting its time on fanservice and other stupid shit.

Except, you know, the majority of an episode.

Episode 14 is just one exception.

The art in this pic remind me of Alladin in Magi.

It was a neccessary cool down episode and you know it.

Walkure is the only actual team of the show that functions as a team and shows.

Kaname is organizing, peacemaker, takes decisions as leader.
Reina as hacker role.
Makina as mechanic. Both supports.
Mikumo as center and mentor of Freyja.
Freyja as the talented newcomer who is starting to become a center.

They quickly function as a team when they do shit. Unless they have to do dramatic solos (like Kaname and Freyja did in episodes 10 and 8).

I'm telling you, that boy isn't into girls.

Mirage is the best

>the majority of an episode.
I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that was not the majority of the episode. Also it was one episode.

Also, compare this to the panties episode. At least this episode had a song and danger

Delta does things as a team too. It was present before, and it was present after. The big caveat to this was the huge existences of Messer and Keith. These two always broke up the team part because they were far ahead of anyone else. Now they're both out of picture, we'll see where it goes.

She's a slut

Facts

-The show was always from conception going to be about the bond between idol and pilot. At the same time, Kawamori has stated how he wanted to take out the love triangle
-Freyja and Hayate are the focal characters. The plot is about them (and maybe Mikumo later). It is honestly their journey with every one else
-I think they are doing fine with Mirage for what she is, even better than Misa. I'm just glad that Delta focused on having both girls be likable this time around

There. Now continue with your banter

I actually got my early 50s year old dad to watch DYRL with me and he loved it. I was shocked that he not only sat through the whole thing, but didn't even ask "can I skip through these songs". He watched it all and enjoyed it.

Man Robotards can suck it. Macross can be enjoyable to all people

>-I think they are doing fine with Mirage for what she is
This isn't fact, faggot.

Is delta 26 episodes or 50?

It's a fact that it's my opinion

And?

>Satelight doing a 50 episode series ever

But they already announced Symphoger 4 and 5. It will be more than 50 episodes total.

Let's have a Miss/Mister Macross Delta, manga characters included:

>most attractive woman
>most attractive man
>most attractive animal
>most attractive plane

I am pretty sure that both of those are 12/13 episodes each

I mean 5 season x 13 episodes = 65. Each season is direct continuation with the same characters. So technically it's more than 50 episodes just split across multiple years.

Where's the place to spread my wings and fly away?

>Episode 1

>Freyja
Genki girl who wants to sing because she admires Walkure
>Hayate
Free spirit who is depressed because he hasn't found a purpose and workplaces don't accommodate his personality
>Mirage
Stiff, by the rules pilot who is insecure about her skills, angry with Hayate's attitude

>Ep 14

>Freyja
Genki girl who sings for the purpose of saving people (and love?)
>Hayate
Free Spirit who has found a purpose and a work environment that allows him to shine
>Mirage
No longer stiff or angry. Has come to terms with her lack of natural piloting skill, doesn't try to impose rules on Hayate because she acknowledges his natural ability.

It's fine if you want to argue that she doesn't get enough screen time to warrant the development she's had, but honestly I think Mirage has undergone the most change of any character. Hayate and Freyja have changed some, but Mirage has almost done a complete 180.

Agree. I think Mirage shone quite a bit during episode 13. Maybe she isn't as flashy as the other two but she's a dependable person.

Literally the only thing that changed about Mirage is her attitude with Hayate. EVERYTHING ELSE IS THE FUCKING SAME.

Freyja matured a lot and you're undermining that. As did Hayate who learned people died in wars. Both Frey and Haya found out what they should risk their lives for, that's more massive development than "oh this girl isn't angry at Hayate anymore I guess." Her 'promotion' wasn't even deserving about her efforts.

That is nothing like a 52 episode series and you know it.

Woman: Mirage
Man: Ernest
Animal: Freyja
plane: VF-31A Kairos

>Day 3 with no subs

lel what joke is this, what has became of english fansubs that no one else even cared about taking over an absence

mfw, the chinks will never tolerate raw 3 days after airing. some fansub groups or free as fuck uni undergrad somewhere will always get it done in 1 day

MakiMaki
Shirokishi
Mercat-sensei
Sv-262Hs Draken III

>Her 'promotion' wasn't even deserving about her efforts.

She was promoted because there was nobody to do the job and she wasn't as poorly suited to the leadership role as Hayate or Chuck. That's all. Arad dragged his feet about promoting someone into Messer's second in command position until he absolutely could not handle his job without someone in that position, most likely because he didn't think any of his three pilots were that well suited to it.

Fansubbing is dead, it honestly wouldn't be surprising for something as popular as Macross to go entirely without subs if it wasn't picked up.

The fansubs scene is gone and you know it. Heck, the only reason gg came to life to do it is because Macross physically cannot be licensed

>>He's pretty shit in recent years, but seeing how MF sold and how MD going to sell, it seems have balls to against Kawamori isn't a bad thing after all.
user, i don't think having a balanced love triangle would improve delta's sales if we look at what's actually been selling lately.

Kaname
Keith
Mercat-sensei
Draken III whatever the commander variant designation is

I've just realized that sensei reminds me of the maine coon my parents had when I was growing up -- enormous, orange, and kicked my sister in the face.

Freyja
Keith
Windermere birds
Keith's Draken

Freyja (personality), Mikumo (design), Kaname (balance)
Keith or Messer
Mercatsensei
Keith's Draken

Are [gg] not recovered from their AnimeExpo orgies?

>Freyja
>Hayate
>Mercat-sensei
>VF-31F

Shinpi goddess
Keith
Mirage's mercat thing
Keith's Draken

>Macross 7 had 50 episodes
Yeah and it needed maybe 25 of them, tops.

>Day 3 with no subs:
That's nothing

I think 25/26 might have been a bit too crowded. 39sih probably would have been the sweet spot.

For such a simpleton story of pilot and idol getting together, it seems about right. It's not hard to tell that kind of story. If they were a bit more ambitious with the story (triangle), maybe you'd be right.

>Kaname
>Ernest
>Scarface Mercat
>Shinigami VF-31.

>story of pilot and idol getting together

That's not the story of Macross 7, which is what I was talking about the length of.

janka that fag said tommorrow on the 5th but now its the 7th reee

Stop failing to be American.

Why do I love Kaname so much?

You like shit

Mikumo
Hermann
Runpikabeam
Keith's draken

Reirei & Kumokumo
Arad
n/a
n/a

Not sure if this was already discussed by this was taken from episode 6 of delta and it shows both Hayate and Freyja's number. This number is the same as in the new ED

It was actually discussed a lot, but no one could find Hayate's id. Everyone was just using that Hayate-Freyja sync image from episode 8/9 and it had only Freyja's id.
Well, now it's 100% confirmed 2nd id belongs to Hayate and that it's Freyja x Hayate end.

Wings? Wings.

wings.io/#1wdw

Okay so we can confirm that these number are Freyja and Hayate's ID number.

so where is Bokura no Senjou?

Even the spanish-speaking anime community is depending on [gg] for Macross Delta.

I blame Crunchyroll for killing fansubs.

Blame Carl Macek and be glad he's in hell.

MIRAGEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

What happened?

No subs for 3 days. This is what it results in.

She is a literally who and lost the Hayatebowl

It's Mirage's time to git gud and win the Hayabowl through INTENSE COCKPIT TRAINING and TANGO LESSONS

>What happened?

gg went to AX and without subs nobody has anything to do but shitpost, that's what happened.

That will never happen, better luck for the next macross

"everything should be done by tomorrow."

It's missing "SUBS WHEN SUBS WHEN SUBS WHEN".

Next macross in 10 years. Can't wait!

Keep you waiting, huh

She'll win by virtue of being the one with a disadvantage because DRAMA.
Meanwhyle Poor Freyja will die young, probably in a heroic sacrifice stopping whatever the Windemereans are trying to do.

Save for Hayate and his buff, the rest of the squad is average at best

Nice delusion but no

I still think Kawamori's plan is:
>Freyja wins
>Dies after 15 years
>Then Mirage can have Hayate and take care of her husband's son

Everyone's happy

>implying that Kawamori will let his favourite character die
also, fuck off with the cuck fantasies

>needing subs for literally nothing happens the episode

I haven't even touched the raws. So, how do I know nothing happens? You don't fool me!

Been waiting so long for subs, my vagina's gotten dry due to old age

Go to bed Freyja.

At least this hoina can get it

I want to marry Reirei!

10 bucks Mikumo will somehow expand Freyja's lifespan using her jellyfish magic powers.

10 bucks the Hesitant Birthday episode is Hayate's bday and Freyja's gift is a song.

10 bucks Mikumo will die and I'll want to kill myself

10 bucks Keith will become a good guy, retake his role as heir and rule Windermere alongside Heinz

You mean

>Freyja is related to Hayate
>Mirage wins
>Freyja still happy because her half-bro got a wife

fuck off miragefag

Yeah, I'm just waiting for Hayate to be a halfy Runefag

Riots when?

I'm more in the "Mikumo will adopt little Heinz and they'll spend the rest of their lives together in a small countryside house" camp.

You mean Heinz will marry Freyja and they will usher a new era of peace and prosperity to Windermere.

you mean hayate will marry heinz

Heinz is too much of a pussy Shota. If we got yuri we may as well get mikumoxfreyja

As an idealistic freyjafag my perfect ending would be freyja giving birth to Hayate's child and the scene fading into white while you hear a baby cry.

MUH DREAM

Or you know. At least an ending implying that Freyja lives happily ever after with or without hayate.

I don't mind the ending as long as Freyja loses her virginity.