Am i a psychopath?

I dont care about the las vegas shooting, its not my problem and im tired of events like this being trendy, its annoying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ynrqoz674fY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

death is apart of nature, accept it, shit happens.

i lost my friend talking about my thoughts on the situation. fuck life.

Yes user you are a psychopath.

You have forgotten all kind of basic human empathy.

Are you okay?

No, you're just a little bitch that refuses to deal with issues that cause self-reflection.

imagine persevering through suffering only to come out the other side an unfeeling asshole. im officially fucked. i cant wait till i get my job. isolation with a mind that thinks too fucking much will destroy you. im probably emotionally unstable. yet im unaware.

self reflection ive done enough. and im tired of it. im tired of thinking. im tired of myself. i want to get a job and be a slave. i cannot wait.

Do you honestly believe the shooting warrants any self-reflection?

You're dead inside, but you're still awake
youtube.com/watch?v=ynrqoz674fY

Yeah, I'm an oldfag too. This place desensitized me to just about everything.

Vegas is a cesspool of degeneracy. I couldnt care less what happens there.

Go to sleep, drink more water and exercise. Your hormones are out of whack and you're on the brink of an anxiety attack. Nothing useful will come from your current mindset, call it a day and relax. Take everything one step at a time or you'll collapse.

user, you aren't the only one.

Depends, do you enjoy rap music?

user simply awaits a real happening.

No you're not. It's the Jews trying to distract us from our goal of establishing the Third Reich on this planet once more.

I think you'd really enjoy Rick and Morty, OP.

Its called desensitization. Its what happens to a person after they hang out here long enough.
Whats the cult pic btw?

>some dude killed some other dudes in some other place
>self reflection

Self reflection is for events that directly affect you and that you have control of, not some media hype.

no, you just a teenager living in your parents basement

>having friends

norman please, don't you have a football game to watch ?

That pic is /comfy/, op. Thanks for posting it, have one of my favorites

>having friends
>feeling bad about losing friends
Definitely not a psychopath. Just a fucking loser lmao

It's jewish, OP lives in jew york or is a nigger in chimpcongo.

Once again, no that's normal. You didn't know these people so why would you care. Most people don't care they just virtue signal.

i care about things like that because i like it when shit actually happens

Good. Your friend is clearly a fucking pussy idiot who will be the first to die in the Civil War 2.0

>Implying you will survive the next civil war.

Nope. You've just realized, like the rest of us, this was a staged event for the purpose of pushing more legislation (and mass government purchase of body scanners etc... Keep an eye on OSI Systems). I doubt any person of sound mind, even a sociopath, would see any purpose in the sort of last stand massacre that was the LV shooting - no way out, everyone knows where you are, no concept of stealth, innocent people are dying, the result is only more miserable legislation. Even a crazy simple-minded idealist would go after a politician, not a crowd of people.

that's what you get for being autistic

I'm just sad that it was a white guy shooting semi based white people. he's either gonna turn out to be a loner or a libtard