Second Amendment Thread

Anti gun Marxist shills suck my dick. We're not handing in out guns. Let's take a moment to enjoy the greater amendment written in human history and piss these kikes off.

And this is why we can't be like the rest of the civilized world. Too many rural and suburban retards can't get over their little man toys. We can't we be some good country like Canada? We're a laughing stock because of the curse of the second amendment.

Show flag leaf

>good country like Canada

They are a good country. They have free health care, quality education, hockey and beer, skiing and nice people. Canada is a beacon of hope and morale onto the world and we should strive to be like them.

>free health care
>"""""free"""""
You've got me on the eduaction, but everything else you mentioned is fucking meaningless shit that we also have in America. Don't be a fucking shill.

>hiding flag
>sucking canada cock
we know it's you, leaf.

Why can't we be like Europe? They have it figured out with their new hordes of Muslim citizens. Or their thought crime laws where hurting feelings is a serious offense. Or we could be governed by the EU and have the entirety of our sovereignty stripped away by unelected leaders.

Kys faggot

Canada is the most loved country in the world like America is the most hated. Why not be like Canada?

>"""""free"""""

You know what he means faggot. You people are worse than those thermodynamics retards that show up every time someone calls readily collectable energy sources free.

Sources, leaf fucker.

they hate us cuz that aint us

Marxists love guns.

>free
>paying a fuckton of taxes to afford "free" healthcare

No, I really don't know what he means. Because at least where I'm from, if you pay for something, it isn't free.

Off yourself.

No they hate us because of rural and suburban retards

I need my guns so that when stupid pea brained faggots like you hand over all of your rights to SJW cocksuckers that want people like me eradicated from this planet I and the large number of people like me serve as a deterrent. Come try and take my guns from me. They're not toys. Give me liberty or give me death. I know you don't believe strongly enough in any ideas or concepts to die for them, so you have no way to relate. Just imagine the government wanted to take away your buttplug- a necessity of life when you have a distended bubblegum asshole like you do. You couldn't live without it. I can't live without rifles. They secure my existence. I'll give them up when I'm dead, and even then I'll pass them to my sons who will bear the torch of freedom.

Hang on to your rifles, boys.

To be fair, the first is the best but it can't survive without the second. Because when the jews come to take away the first, you really have nothing to fall back on but the second, and if you haven't been watching they are working hard to take away the first.

Name 3 good things that Canada has contributed to all of western civilization, changing it forever. Now do the same with America but times 2. Notice a difference shareblue?

Listen up:
#
I need my guns so that when stupid pea brained faggots like you hand over all of your rights to SJW cocksuckers that want people like me eradicated from this planet I and the large number of people like me serve as a deterrent. Come try and take my guns from me. They're not toys. Give me liberty or give me death. I know you don't believe strongly enough in any ideas or concepts to die for them, so you have no way to relate. Just imagine the government wanted to take away your buttplug- a necessity of life when you have a distended bubblegum asshole like you do. You couldn't live without it. I can't live without rifles. They secure my existence. I'll give them up when I'm dead, and even then I'll pass them to my sons who will bear the torch of freedom.

Our version of disarmament hasn't been tried yet.
C'mon!

All of americas inventors came from Europe .

Way to give gun owners a good name.
I'm ashamed of most of my fellow gun owners. Unsafe irresponsible idiots unworthy of the right to own them. The only thing that stops a bad guy from getting a gun is a good gun seller. From the way iner city violence is there must be a lot of stupid crooked gun sellers. Gun violence is ultimatly the fault of those that own and sell firearms. All of it, unless you want to be a grown up don't own guns.

Day of the rake when?

Oh yes! The well educated noble city people!

>gun control push after Sandy Vagina boiled down to impotent whining and nothing came from it
>people unironically think this will change anything