Intellectual redditor BTFO Sup Forums yet again

intellectual redditor BTFO Sup Forums yet again.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CrazyIdeas/comments/73u7s2/start_registering_people_of_color_as_members_of/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=all
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> he doesn't know black people already have guns and are responsible for most of the gun crime

shut up ahmed

I don't think felons can get weapons.

black people are already over represented in proportion to the their population and nra membership

But that's wrong. NRA is civnat as fuck. Lefty faggots still don't understand the difference between legal and illegal ownership.

Sage you b8nigger.

why don't they join the NRA then?

I never said they owned guns legally

The NRA was founded to teach newly freed blacks how to shoot amid Klan attacks.

we already know any given black person is likely to have a gun
NRA may teach them to use holsters instead of their pants though, so i'm all for it

As funny as that is, it wouldn't work, because nothing would make us buy guns faster than the knowledge that millions of niggers are buying guns.

Leave it to the good little Leftist to project their own idiotic behavior onto us. This would be like smashing my own teeth out on a table corner because a nigger is eating bread. It doesn't make any sense. It's retarded.

>unregistered illegal firearms
>the NRA would have a problem with this
>this is wrong according to c uck plebit upboated fag
Don’t think it’s about race. Though with spear chuckers it always is.

The NRA would love a hundred thousand new members pushing for gun rights, regardless of color.

>Black
>Being able to write your own name

>anyone on Reddit having any intellect.

Hahaha! It's a requirement to be an idiot if you're on Reddit.

damn... OP got btfo in the comments by reddit
reddit.com/r/CrazyIdeas/comments/73u7s2/start_registering_people_of_color_as_members_of/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=all
wtf i love reddit now

Because to 'join' the NRA you need to donate
Nigs want people to donate to them, not the other way around. NRA sucks anyway, all they do is sell our rights piecemeal

Joining the NRA costs money

I've seen guns bring more people together that would never association otherwise then the entirety of the identity politics equality movement combined.

>niggers can own guys legally
You can't commit a violent misnomer, let alone be a felon and own a gun.

Gun owning Americans will never support gun control no matter what kike shit you try

They don't get the guns legally

In our country you lose your right to own a gun when you're convicted of a felony. The rest of the nogs buy their guns illegally anyways.

Their leadership has all been replaced. That's why we see them pushing for silencers being deregulated.

Why would the NRA dislike people wanting guns and expressing the right to have guns?

These people are seriously fucking disgusting

>We're all white liberals let's just use drooling packs of niggers to make people we don't like and their children uncomfortable in their own home and unsafe

Go ahead, encourage them. Why would this be a bad thing?

I'm confused who's supposed to be the racist one here?

Fine, let them. If they do that, they may learn just how hard it is to get a "piece" legally and start decrying gun control.

Once again proving that white liberal Americans view niggers as little more than pets who can vote.

but that's the general white left strategy, use PoC as a beat stick to gain power.

>Liberal
>Nonracist
As always, pick one.

Why do leftists always assume niggers are their political pets who will simply do as their told?

>increase membership of NRA

Yeah, im sure thats gonna do it

No that's not true. Reddit is still kinda niche so it still attracts people who are smarter than average. If you on Reddit and read the comments they are still fairly well written and articulate.

The problem is that Reddit is filled with normalfags, who are for the most part braindead leftists. If you combine this with average, above average intellect you get the smugness alongside it.

>redditor
kys

Why would people be against teaching blacks gun safety?

leftypol and pol should unite to protect gun rights
/leftypol/res/2127043.html

Seriously, why am I supposed to be mad about black folks joining a gun rights/responsible gun ownership group? That shows civic pride and wanting to improve your community.

Because they DO do what they are told, provided there is gibsmedats involved

what is the benefit of being member of the NRA?

They literally would not be against it. Liberals are just projecting their own racism.

>reddit follows through
>NRA gains billions of dollars in membership dues
>"we did it reddit!"

Sorry nig, you gotta pass the background check.

Next time don't steal your Jordans from the sheriff's son.

Most gun owners would be so elated to see so many responsible black gun owners they would let it deceive them into thinking they won the debate. Seems like Reddit has never seen an NRA commercial. They LOVE having blacks around because the left ties gun sports to whites.

or NRA gets a bunch of new buddies

this is racist af. fuck this reddit cuck cracker

kek, half of NRA's executive board is black or hispanic

Mate we know 99% of Sup Forums is on Reddit. We get it, you think you're smart. Reddit has the same distribution as any social media

Principally it's so your membership dues can go to lobbyists who are fighting against gun regulation, both in Washington and in states where gun rights are in peril. In a lot of cases, they back state gun rights groups in campaigns to take back ground (see concealed carry passed almost everywhere). They also sponsor shooting sport events and things like gun safety shit for kids/n00bs. You get minor benefits like a small insurance policy if guns are stolen, etc. There's other shit too but those are the highlights.

>leddit is still kind of niche
>kind of niche
>niche
>niche

so you need to be a member of the nra to buy guns legally?

BTFO

Nope.

Because the thought of having responsible and legal ownership of a firearm is alien to them.

This right Hurrrrrr

>smarter than average
>braindead

Kek

If I remember correctly, NRA was basically founded to arm niggers against KKK. I'm sure somebody will correct me in case I'm blatantly wrong.

>we will defeat pro-gun people by....... getting more people to be pro-gun

The NRA is for people who own guns legally.

yes please redpill your base and push them further right. I support this reddit faggot's idea. Come home black man. let us unite and defeat the (((jews))) today.

This is the fact that's always forgotten. The NRA should be called the nigger rifle association.

anyone can register for the NRA. this kike is implying that niggers are too dumb to register themselves

The 2nd Amendment and by extension, the Constitution, are a tool, or a means of preserving the survival of our people. It is not an aim in itself. I am a patriot, not an idiot. If the Constitution arms those who would harm us, then it needs to be destroyed and replaced with something better.

>start registering scientists and weapon designers as members of the NRA. Thousands. Hundreds of thousands. Send them to NRA convensions. Have them loudly proclaiming their right to manufacture futuristic death rays. Even on TV. Watch how quickly other NRA members suddenly get an appetite for laser gun control legislation after watching people be disintegrated right before their eyes.

Okay but what if what he said actually happens tho? Will you guys believe white supremacy might be real?

>If the Constitution arms those who would harm us, then it needs to be destroyed and replaced with something better.

>he doesn't know the NRA helped give guns to blacks after the civil war to protect them from racist sheriffs and lynch mobs

What is he hoping to do?
Is he saying that the influx of blacks at an NRA conference will make people uneasy?
I mean, most people don't really care about blacks being there...

> make niggers do things requiring effort

Lol, the only way to do that is with a whip

Never speak about the Constitution again until you have a better understanding.

No that's accurate.
What's hilarious is that so many normies have no idea that a large part of the NRA's creation was for the purpose of allowing minorities to defend themselves and their families from violent racists.

If they were able to vote for Hillary last year they are able to get guns

>wants to destroy the constitution
>flag
My father killed 73 of you faggots. He remembered the mad minutes up until the day he died. I can only hope to live up to his glory.

Don't mind them just projecting their own inability to see past race

Look on the bright side, gommie-kun - if Trump allows any gun control to pass, we'll join you in pushing for impeachment.

NRA endorsed him
that would be a shocker

He did say he was in favor of not having people on a no-fly list be able to buy a gun as long as there's a way to get off the list but ehh

underrated

isn't the board of the NRA unironically multicultural?

More money for the NRA. Good job. Thanks!

This has to be a Sup Forums OP of some sort. Liberals are deranged, but they certainly aren't so dumb as to feign support for guns? They are all sheep, the only people falling for it will be other liberals deciding NRA is a black/urban thing for real.

Remember that week we pretended to be MGTOW? That was like 3 years ago and they still exist on this board. Sup Forums does this shit to itself all the time, but the goal is humor. They are treating politics the way Sup Forums treats humor; there is a chance they inadvertently discover meme magic.

Whites have been rooting for the good niggers to kill the bad niggers since the end of slavery.

I agree it'd be a shock, but he's still a New Yorker that's been inundated with those sorts of sensibilities for many years.

You really think there are no (((persons of color))) in the nra? Are you retarded?

The self-unawareness of these people is staggering.

The "the NRA is a terrorist organization" meme is wrong. It's a group of responsible people who take care of their guns.

because they think its racist due to propaganda and being willfully ignorant that it was started to help ARM BLACKS so they could defend themselves from groups like the KKK, which at the time were openly democrat.

underrated

>intellectual redditor

the reditor is right. white supremacy capitalism is biased againt young black owning guns. the thought of an armed black america sacares whtie supremacy. white people blame balcks for all the gun violence but don't see the bigger picture of america producing the most guns in the worlds and the prison industrial complex. every major city they are gun stores in ghettos and seling guns. blacks in america are destroyed culuturally and emotionally that to make it in the racist capitalsimstic world you have to get it illegally.

see capitalism is the disease destryong the black community. but nobody wants to solve the problem of banning the creation of guns in america.if remmington wasn't allowed to produce gunsand make money off the blood of young black men. the gun problem wouldn't exists.

end capitalism
drops mic

Dipshit doesn't know jack shit.

Good luck finding niggers without criminal records

Dont you need a clean criminal record to join NRA and own A gun?

Ha Ha Ha saying niggers can actually own guns when most are drug addict felons ? Not in this life .

lol that flag tho am i right itsu demo doozo sempai

>intellectual
>redditor
pick one, faggot

>be from uk
>be so gay

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

cringe

You don't have to be a member of the NRA to buy a gun. What do they think they are going to change? All they are going to get is a magazine every month and a duffle bag