FALSE FLAG

This Las Vegas "Execution" has all the hallmarks of a Mossad hit. Why now? With the refusal of Iran and North Korea to accept Rothschilds Central Banks, the Zionists have decided to crack down on domestic policies in the USA so that they can genocide more Gazans and Palestinians to make way for the Israeli superstate - Greater Israel.

Lets look at some data. First, the site of the supposed shooter - the Mandalay Hotel. As anyone aquainted with Freemasons knows that the Thirty Third Degree Freemason rank is also known as the Order of the Mandalay. And the target of the supposed attack - Trump supporters.

Why them? This is in the hopes that Right Wing Milita rise up, throwing the USA into turmoill.

Jason Aldean, a country music singer, began his performance at the Route 91 Harvest. Lets do the Numerology or Geomatria as the talmudic Zionists call it -

9:40 + J.A.S.O.N.A.L.D.E.A.N + H.A.R.V.E.S.T + 91 = 666. 666 is of course the Mark of the Beast. Lets look at the Jewish "Star of David" which is nothing but the star of lucifer himself

6 points
6 Triangles
6 intercies

= 666

Also, notice, none of the people killed exist on facebook, all of them are Jewish crisis actors. Check it for yourself - all of the accounts contain EXACTLY the same friends, and all accounts have no information on them past June 2017. How did they get these complicit actors? Who controls Hollywood? the Jews. Jewish actors will swear secrecy to the Zionist cause for fear of the Zionists creating another rothschilds funded Hitler, which is how they keep the lower levels of Jews in line - regular pogroms

I will post more data as it comes in

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141096258
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Adelson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Chertoff
timesofisrael.com/hezbollah-attack-will-bring-destruction-throughout-lebanon-bennett/
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Was-Naftali-Bennett-responsible-for-a-massacre-of-Lebanese-civilians-386787
youtube.com/watch?v=E_hELRLcIfE
aljazeera.com/news/2016/10/israel-lehava-stirs-anarchy-jerusalem-161025100901588.html
youtube.com/watch?v=giaZnIr-faM
forward.com/schmooze/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/
pokchilau.format.com/untitled-gallery
ibtimes.co.uk/meet-lehava-israeli-fascists-mounting-vicious-crusade-keep-their-women-away-arabs-1466584
youtube.com/watch?v=LBdRFWAYkBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good work, keep em coming

>98189

Nice thoth digits.

>twitter
Its not doxxing if they're not real, right?

Order of DeMolay. Literally stupid. Take off the Templar flag.

I actually can't tell if this is a great troll or an actual insane dude. Lol

>black op false flag carried out in order to shift public opinion and set the pretext to enact gun legislation which otherwise would not have been accepted
Plus since non-whites commit all the murders, false flag events with these white male shooters are brought up to offset that. So it serves an anti-white propaganda purpose too. Also, order our of chaos, keeping a steady flow of chaos and traumatic events keeps the public off guard and keeps their eyes of other things that are going on which they don't want our attention on.

Exactly, Islamic Communism 101. Remove the weapons and bludgeon the populace into submission with knives, rocks, trucks, and suicide vests containing c4, glass marbles, bolts, and lengths of wire.

The Patsy, Paddock is symbolic. Paddocks represent grass - for who? Sheep. You are the sheep, the fat of the lamb (re sacrificial lamb in the Book of Isaiah). The actual sniper is a man named Avi Ben Gurion, who began his life as the founding member of the Israeli anti misegenation group "Le Hava" or "The Flame"

How is the lamb sacrificed? As a burnt offering - holocaust. The sheep will be sacrificed.

The sheep are us.

You're gonna have to stop there. If intelligence agencies had to work so hard to infuse everything they do with symbolic religious significance, they'd never get any shit done.

I mean, imagine the rest of the staff sitting there, waiting for the occult branch to iron everything out.

"You about done there? Awfully sorry to intrude, but we've been ready for days now."

- "Will you just keep your pants on and wait, I already told you there's not enough 666s yet. I don't appreciate your sarcasm. Our numerology guys are on it. Do you think we're just sitting on our asses doing nothing about something as important as this?"

"Alright, alright, calm down. I just don't know why everything has to be a sacrifice to Moloch, wasn't this about deciding to crack down on domestic policies in the USA so we can genocide more Gazans and Palestinians to make way for the Israeli superstate - Greater Israel?"

- "Wait, is that what this one is for?"

"Well yeah, that's the word. Straight from the top."

- "Right, right, I do remember something along those lines. In any case, I'll let you know when we weave enough 666 into the whole thing and we'll give you the go ahead.

"Did you listen to a word I just said?"

- "Dude. If it wasn't important, there would be no need for 666."

"But-"

- "Important work here. Let you know when we're done".

"Bu-"

- "Bye now, talk to you later".

is this 4 real?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141096258

>I mean, imagine the rest of the staff sitting there, waiting for the occult branch to iron everything out.

there is no staff. only orders.

it's entertainment m8

The guy was a patsy, hed been dead for 3 days. Ben Gurion was the man. he dragged the body out of the cool storage, dumped it in the recliner, left for Israel the same night. No extradition laws, he will be undergoing plastic surgery right now, or back to fight for the Islamic State against the Iranians. Most Islamic State fighters are actually from the IDF

OMG i thought all the old spacecube fags were too old to now this place or dead.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Adelson
>He is the founder, chairman and chief executive officer of Las Vegas Sands Corporation
>He also owns the Israeli daily newspaper Israel Hayom
>He was the largest donor to Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign with a total of $25 million.
>His father's family was of Ukrainian-Jewish and Lithuanian-Jewish ancestry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Chertoff
>He was the co-author of the USA PATRIOT Act
>Chertoff was also elected as Chairman of BAE Systems
>His father was Rabbi Gershon Baruch Chertoff

this just in, Israelis are spamming this kind of sick jokes on social media pages, I have taken the liberty of translating some

Their social media is spammed with these desensitizing memes just before a war in Gaza

Zionists rile up the Israel masses for the Blood Libel, where the blood of palestinian children is put in Matzos for the Passover

Document the facebook stuff.

You're Israeli. You fucking Jew.

the three red moons are in alignment, it is time for the real "Harvest" festival to begin

I'm a non Zionist Jew. I'm trying to help you. These are just translated from the Israeli facebook pages, closed groups

>Sup Forums right now, connecting the dots

Literally being spammed across every Zionist facebook group right now. Look for a false flag in Israel pinned on the freedom fighters of Hamas, an excuse for another ritual slaughter and harvest of goyim children's blood

There is literally nothing that could happen on this earth that you wouldn't blame on the Jews, is there?

Seek help.

There were already JIDF on here talking about Hezbollah being behind this. I'm so sick of Israel.

Fuck off. There's a reason JIDF even exists. What other fucking religion needs an internet defense force.

You people worship 666.

You were good up until the crisis actors bit. Real sacrifices were made. Everything else is spot on and this could be the most important thread on this, so have a bump.

Explain these all over Israeli social media right now. You can't.

find me proof of one SINGLE real person who was killed. Just one. I'll wait.

theory?

As I said, they are desensitizing the Israeli public ready for the next war on Gaza, and possible war against Lebanon. This time they will be killing lebanese civilians, so they need the public to be in a state of bloodlust

timesofisrael.com/hezbollah-attack-will-bring-destruction-throughout-lebanon-bennett/

Bennett is currently the Israeli minister of Education. Google it.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Was-Naftali-Bennett-responsible-for-a-massacre-of-Lebanese-civilians-386787

If they do this in the middle of peace negotiations they are going to shoot themselves in the foot.

>star of david
>right side up triangle/upside down triangle/benis bagooner
>david was bisexual; and killed nephilim; the product of woman and "male" fallen angels; name it after him
Also hitler created israel

Hitler did not create israel you fucking retard.

Rothschilds funded the allies.

>hitler created israel
fuck off, TRS

Right, because people never come up with memes on their own; it's all meme warfare.

Here, let me show you how retarded you are

You can not come any closer to proving that those images are a false flag by hamas to show how brutal the young israeli population is.

You're literally choosing to believe in something with zero justification. And you're too oblivious to your bias to notice it.

Yeah, you're right, the jews are the only ones with an internet defense force; oh, wait

>shareblue
>chinese government
>russian government
>correct the record
>Sup Forums basically shilling for trump

Everyone has shills, you fucking delusional moron.

Watch this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=E_hELRLcIfE

It destroys the MSM narrative of lonewolf gunman. If they were actors then they went off script, no? Albeit, it's not the proof you're asking for, I tend to believe them.

False flags such as this one don't need to be muddied up as retarded conspiracy theories when you add fake people into the mix. Might as well claim they were from the hollow moon base so that everyone can laugh at researchers.

Lol fuck man, you want to try to tell me that Sup Forums has been a 15 year psyop to desensitize the american public too? You know they used to post gore and cp there, right? What about Sup Forums? Obviously the jews, right? There's NO WAY that it could be teenagers trolling. On a japanese anime site, known for trolling.

Nah man, it's the jews.

Kill yourself.

I SAID RELIGION YOU RETARD, YOURE PROVING MY POINT

They are enlargening the borders of Israel right now, as they pump Muslims into Europe in order to "shake the tree", forcing Jews to move to Israel

aljazeera.com/news/2016/10/israel-lehava-stirs-anarchy-jerusalem-161025100901588.html

You can choose to stay asleep if you want, to stay afraid, at your keyboard

youtube.com/watch?v=giaZnIr-faM

Say hi to the feds Sup Forums

I'm impressed by your logical retorts.

You're the reason the white race is dying. Because it's full of morons who blame others as opposed to self-improving.

>white race

Anyone who says that on this board is automatically a shill because they have no idea about the demographics oof Sup Forums

Hol up now. You're telling me this dude was a FURFAG?

>Everyone but me on Sup Forums is a shill

You're fucking retarded if you seriously believe that this board isn't majority white, 18-35ish and male. Like totally lacking in any kind of social awareness.

It's fucking pitiful, what this country is turning into because of "people" like you.

trying to decide if to screenshot this

He's probably a Jewish disinfo agent, one of the ones running bots that are spamming these images all over Israeli social media

Knowing Israel is behind white genocide, ISIS, Arab genocide and etc. the only people still blindly supporting the Jewish State are Jews and Christian Zionists.

Zionism can happen but not until reformation.

>Thirty Third Degree Freemason rank is also known as the Order of the Mandalay.
Citation fucking needed.

Every time they take clay, they cause chaos elsewhere to distract your attention. "By deception shall you do war"

While we are losing our rights, and becoming powerless to help those in the Middle East, they kill more, take more, Zionize the land. Soon, the Third Temple will be rebuilt, the Rothschilds/Bilderberg seat of power

When the Jewish Zionists took over Mao's China, they moved their headquarters there. China will be the new driver of the World Economy, the American Host has been killed by the Zionist Parasite

All according to the will of Goldman Sachs. In their own words too. As the chinese say, "The darkest place is under the lamp"

forward.com/schmooze/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/

pokchilau.format.com/untitled-gallery

Two Canadians were killed. One is a librarian from a small Alberta town-single mother of four. Dead. Confirmed DEAD.

Palestinians die first. White goyim are soon to follow

these palestine memes are good

this is being splattered all over the Lehava page of Facebook. Lehava is a fascist movement designed by the Zionazis to prevent interbreeding between Arabs and Jews.
I'm just translating them for you as fast as they make them, so I can illustrate the sick mindset of the average Israeli youth

ibtimes.co.uk/meet-lehava-israeli-fascists-mounting-vicious-crusade-keep-their-women-away-arabs-1466584

hopefully itll backfire and people will realize Israel commits genocide against the Palestinians. this will legitimize our claim to white genocide among normies.

Its well underway

youtube.com/watch?v=LBdRFWAYkBk