well pol?
youtube.com/watch?v=OvzOH60HqA4

?

>Be older guy, fat but not totally unhealthy
>live in vegas with asian wife
>have house, other properties from investments, used earning from gambling
>start feeling grumpy all the time, fatigued no real explanation
>getting angry with the wife for little things, she gets pissed off
>she says user you should see the doctor youve been acting strange lately, ignore her
>be in the grocery store, hear the voice of a little girl tell you how stupid you are
>voice follows you home, more voices chime in, older guy sounds like your dad, people from your past school teachers etc.. They all say you're a fuck up and no good and you're a huge faggot, they don't let you sleep they get worse
>wont stop they are screaming now, wife is upset doesnt know what to do, she leaves to stay with her family until you can sort it out
>getting really bad now, start believing the voices, they break you down, you go to the strip try to play slots, see crowds.. voices tell you they all fucking hate you they think you're a washed up loser faggot, can't take it, voices tell you kill the people, you run away, dont want to kill.
>they keep hounding you user kill the faggots, they fucking hate you, they think you're worthless user, just kill all the faggots and well stop and well let you get some sleep.
>3 weeks later you're at a suite in mandalay bay with 10 rifles.
>If I just kill all the faggots the voices will stop theyll leave me alone
>crying now but you know what you have to do, the voices will never stop unless you do what they tell you, you open fire, all going as planed, voices happy, yes user hahahaha kill them all!!!
>look down see what you did, guess what user the voices say, hahahah oure the biggest faggot ever ahahha did you really think we would leave you alone? HAHAHAAHAHA
>realize there is no hope, put pistol in your mouth and end it.

he was cuck hunting

I'm an older guy, old enough to have fucked your moms back in the day.
I have a couple of friends with the level of wealth the shooter had. And they are the most unsatisfied people I know.

>be poor and unhappy:
"No wonder I'm unhappy, I'm poor! I guess I'll skip that Paris vacation and just hang out at the tailgate this weekend with my buddies and 6/10 wife. Pass the Coors."

>be rich and unhappy:
"Fuck, why aren't I happy? I've bought everything I could want, but it doesn't give me pleasure. I have a hot wife, but she only loves me for my money and I'm suspicious of her personal trainer."
"I guess it's just me, I just must be a fuck-up. Why else can't I get happy?"

This dude already has a family history of psycopathy and depression. Now he's feeling the aches and pains of old age, and seeing that all his work has only gotten "things" - no kids, no friends, cheap asian girlfriend. So he gets in a foul mood, gets drunk, plays a few last hands of blackjack, and goes out in a blaze.

This is easy to explain by anyone who has a life outside of video games and action movies.

I mean unironically this, dude should have just done mushrooms and tried to confront his demons instead of trying to run from them.

weed and mushrooms = years in prison
land of the free, guess I'll buy a machine gun at walmart instead

But why kill others ? Really ? and have your memory forever tainted. How much of a subhuman do you have to be to care absolutely 0% about your legacy ?

Even in my most violent/down moods I can't help but think these are other fucking people who have not one bit to do for the shittyness of my life and how society will basically consider me the lowest form of life going out this way.

live life and make money yet somehow you're still depressed
blame trump and go to the jewish doctor get pills
pills make you validate your delusions
delusions are validated so you fulfill them
60+ dead and jews win again through limiting rights and blaming white people

Started out as a LARP but it got away on him. Seen it a thousand times.

Maybe he was "wound up" by someone/group, slowly drugged/hypnotized loaded with suggestions and pointed at the concert?
Why? So we have another crisis to be taken advantage of, to push for the guns.
TPTB don't want The People to be armed.

Adam Lanza was on a psychotropic called Fanapt. A really nasty drug that made crazy angry.

I wouldn't doubt it, the video showing muzzle flash on the lower floors and the 2 broken windows is suspicious
It also happened just a day after the active shooter warning at the airforce academy
october is always the worst month and autism connecting the numbers is freaking me out

Most of these drugs are bullshit
I got arrested with some weed and my state and doctors are labeling me a drug addict and prescribed me anti psychotics and SSRIs, I refused to take them and now I need to get a 2ns opinion from another (((doctor))) I need to leave this shitty area

machine guns are illegal

Don't quit your day job.

DUDE

To experience prostate pleasure and get cum in his asshole I GUESS.

shooting people is illegal.

he was a jewish accountant that had his share of dumbass rednecks. did you guys even watch the news coverage?

>implying he's the murderer
>implying the real gunmen didn't kill him, used his room to stage the rifles and unleash onto the crowd
>implying the media covering this isn't hiding the fact that gunman is still at large and they pin the blame on a dead rich white guy to push their agenda
Wow, you newfags are shitty skeptics. Do you also believe in the Holocaust?

This seems most plausible.

The anti psychotics and SSRIs can have really bad side effects.
Don't take them.