JewTube does it again!

the goys aren't happy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Prager
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

(((Dennis Prager)))

Hands down the best major right-wing radio host.

I feel bad for Dennis. He seems like a really nice guy who just wants to make the country a better place. But no, he's a literal Nazi.

We're all literal Nazis now.
And when everyone's a Nazi, no one is.

Hahahahahaha ULOL!

DUTERTE BADING 2018

DUTERTE BADING 2019

>supports Israel because muh jews
>literal nazi

Yes, a literal Nazi, who inspires other Nazis such as Ben Shapiro.

DUTERTE BADING 2020

DUTERTE BADING 2021

DUTERTE BADING 2022

DUTERTE BADING 2023

Hadn't seen that one, but their other videos are very well-done, good looking, persuasive.

sad!

This, if (((ben))) is the joy bew wonder, Prager is the gigakike.

100% well thought out deductive arguments to shut down all retarded leftists, and even puts molymeme to shame

Yeah, sometimes it feels like every other right-wing radio host is just screaming into the mic endlessly, while Prager talks calmly and rationally. Other hosts are there to rally support from those who already agree with them, while Prager (and Shapiro) is actually trying to convince people who aren't on his side.

Huh? They're just typical neocon scummers.

some people just don't get it.

look at OP pic again. jewtube clearly deleted a recently uploaded video regarding gender not being a spectrum. that there are only 2 genders and jewtube doesn't like it therefore censorship.

and all I'm hearing from pol of all people is... Nazism? I mean holy shit people you can't make this shit up you really are leftists

I’ve seen a million ads for prageru that defend Isreal.

Prager is owned and operated by Jews.
See Early Life and Education:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Prager

>and all I'm hearing from pol of all people is... Nazism? I mean holy shit people you can't make this shit up you really are leftists
What do you mean by this? Obviously Youtube should be legally denied to be able to violate the free speech rights of anyone. This should all be made fucking illegal.

They're Israel-firsters and corporate cock-sucker neocons. Blue pilled tards ITT acting like they're righteous or some shit.

He's the best of the neocons, he actually can make coherent convincing arguments and wreck liberals.

Yeah, Prager is Jewish, we all know that, he talks about his faith and how it affects his political beliefs a lot.

So wait, he’s an actual Jew? Not just a “I’ve only set foot in a Synagogue once for my Mitsvah, I love bacon cheeseburgers and shrimp, and I think the Torah is chutzpah but I’m still going to treat my Jewishness as the most important thing ever as a bartering chip” Jew?

>He's the best of the neocons, he actually can make coherent convincing arguments and wreck liberals.
So can Ben. They're both still Israel-first, anti-middle class, corporate cock sucking shit heads. Useful for shitting on PC-drone shitlibs and not much else.

So? I don't like or agree with neocons, but Prager and Shapiro are some of the few I respect.

Yeah, Prager was raised a religious Orthodox Jew, and is now a practicing Conservative Jew. He's not some Reform jew who is only Jewish in a distant meaningless cultural fashion.

Listen to his "Happiness Hour" on Fridays sometimes, faith comes up a lot. Or his "Ultimate Issues Hour" on Tuesdays.

Him and Michael Savage are really the only major right-wing hosts worth listening to.

>So? I don't like or agree with neocons, but Prager and Shapiro are some of the few I respect.
As long as you keep in mind that they want to destroy you economically, culturally, and ethnically, yeah they're pretty useful for destroying PC arguments.

>As long as you keep in mind that they want to destroy you economically, culturally, and ethnically
Did you even think about these words before you typed them?

>As long as you keep in mind that they want to destroy you economically, culturally, and ethnically

That's what the SJWs want to do. Neocons don't give a fuck about anything besides making the rich get richer, getting people to act civilized, and pissing off leftists.

All of that is true about neocons. These particular neocons happen to be useful for taking down BLMtards.