MonMusu

Cerea is best girl.

Fuck off with your 24/7 general, you have nothing to discuss. Your thread was deleted previously for a reason.

She's alright.

Despite being a colossal twat, cyber police has a point in that we've stagnated, how about we give it a rest for some time.

Fuck you too m8

Mate, half the threads on here have literally zero worthwhile discussion. Chill the fuck out.

You chose the biggest shitposting magnet on purpose, didn't you.

>Despite being a colossal twat, cyber police has a point in that we've stagnated, how about we give it a rest for some time.

Yep, no new content for a while has just lead to endless shitposting.

scrolling at a consistent rate while this image is opened is a trippy experience. Dem curves.

Other threads have more worthwhile discussion than a 24/7 general sustained by off-topic garbage, image dumping, 'Hey guys, what if' and variations(and while this isn't normally wrong, your threads live and breathe off of this) and shitposting.

Good, you should go check them out

>Cerea is best girl.
this is canon

Guess I'll post it again despite all the shitposting.

Do you prefer whole colored pages, or just single images with transparency?

I always thought rachne was crabman's favorite

No he has good taste.

Single images with transparency as a rule of thumb.

Fuck off.

Of course, he likes monster girls

Any predictions for the next chapter?

Rude

Fuck off.

God's work
Single images

Papi gets high on shrooms.

Depends on how fast Crabman wants the pacing to go. We might get some conclusion to the wasp chapter which would be nice or Crab might take us onto the next villain in short order.

Probably something like 1.5 chapters for each girl, and the last 0.5 in the 5th chapter in the arc will conclude everything

That sounds like reasonable pacing. I would like to know what happens to wasp because I doubt they just let her die in that sauna.

It will pick up the same day after the last chapter, smith and Co. taking kiira away, cerea geting some proper medical care for her boob, maybe rachne too if she inhaled some of that smoke, or for moral support.
Next dangerous girl to appear will be the middle one, who will either be a chuuni bat girl, since vampires don't exist, in which case Darling will team up with Lala and they'll have a chuuni off; or a dragon girl, in which case darling will team up with papi, suu and maybe draco and there will be lots of flight, bullying and slime molestation.

Our chief Nip's last official comment on official nips, chief, was to allow them if spoilered. You'll either get a ban or get this thread chopped as well if you keep posting them without one.

Another chuuni who thinks they're something that they're not just kind of seems like overkill to me.

I'm sure they'll just get Rachnera to properly restrain her and pull her out before interrogating her about her "plan" which Darling is apparently a required piece.

An actual vampire then

I know, I just forget to check that tiny square sometimes.

I want to lose a 'swordfight' with Cerea.

I don't see why it couldn't be a vampire or vampire bat girl. Although I personally think the bat girl to be more likely because of the majority of the girls being gently spliced with animals in the ancient Greek tradition.

Would you polish her "sword"?

By loosing a swordfight you're talking about throwing a sparring match in hopes of getting some sweaty action from a still pumped up cerea emboldened by her victory, right?

>wanting marepussy

Yes.

I think she'd really appreciate that.

Fuck off.

Anything to make her happy.

Make sure to use your spit. It does wonders for swords.

Even if her flesh sword causes you internal harm?

Newt is cute
I want to nibble her ears

Like nibbling steel

I like it rough.

What about her 12inch wyrm?

Fuck off.

I want her to be in the next chapter and get playfully bullied by her taller, big breasted, flight capable, younger sister

You know there hasn't been a single sister or brother in this whole manga. Ironic consider the original one pages were all about eight brothers.

/mlp/ please stay

fuck off

>Cerea
That isn't how you spell Tio or Smith.

That would be a lie though.

I want Tio to have her way with my ass.

Smith can have a turn too.

You want the ogreload?

Fuck off.

Vampire bat girl seems most likely to me. Just a plain old generic vampire would be way too human looking by the usual standards of this series.

All the species have some kind of major physical trait that makes them stick out like a sore thumb amongst humans. So just fangs and not showing up in mirrors seems way too simple.

Yes please.

This is why you don't delete threads, new jannies.
It just gives the shitposters what they want and tells them that shitposting works so they just shitpost harder.

cute burb

I want to tease that horn while she sucks my pOnOs.

nothing wrong with what user posted. How about you get thicker fucking skin pussy

wasp girl is tied up by rachnee and then she explains why she did all the trouble
or she's set free by one of the others dangerous girls

Stop posting, forever.

Good man. I wish you many happy days with that Tio.

I want to rape that tied up wasp with hugs

>You will never see Miia tenderly loved

You think she's going to try to suck Darling's toes? In the majority of vampire bat on human feedings that's where the bat feeds while the person is asleep.

>jannies
user, you are the shitposter.
Do you perhaps mean janitors?

I just want to see Draco happy, even remotely happy. Sadly she's the go-to object of crabs abuse and bullying, and it makes me sad.

She has actual bat wings

He deserves all the bad things that happen to him.

I want all the girls to have their way with me with their hard futa dicks, but if I could only pick one, it would be Tio, shes just so sweet.

Does this count as "remotely happy?"

He means Ottoman Janissaries

You know, those fuccbois that got their asses reamed by long hard polish lances at Vienna

Slavic winged centaurs when

Have we established what the third villain is going to be? We already know about Kiira and the second is probably going to be this vampire/bat thing.

I wouldn't be surprised.

Mushroom/deathcap girl

No, that is a forced smile. The evil snake is confusing her felings so that she can be rescued by darling

this image has her happy on the inside

look at that shirt grab

So I just learned about crispr. In a few decades we'll have the technology to make real monster girls.

Not enough snakes in this thread

Make humans monsters through and through?

Fuck off.

No more meme snake

It's a technology that can accurately cut strands of dna in a cell and splice in other dna.

Why does the horsegirl have those tumors on her chest?

Go see a doctor, your degree of asspain may be caused by an anal tear

She's cancerous.

Because her fans are cancerous

Stop posting.

Wasps bit her nipples, you have to get the venom out

Snake the cutest

You mean Miiafags. Spamming images every thread without rest.

'kay

Even if we had perfect control of DNA we're still bound by shitty 3D rules. Like if you want to add prehensile limbs you'd need to factor in the extra neurons required to control them which would fuck up facial aesthetics. I think at best we could get shitty catgirls, or if we're really lucky, a "dragon girl" with worthless wings.

Yes, and it's one of the best images of Draco.

>tfw no wasp daughterus to attack you with hugs the moment I get home from work
>tfw no jealous wasp waifu to hatefuck you later that night

>mfw I can get a real life draco

>A genetic abomination whose life is even more suffering than the 2D Draco