What was her endgame?

what was her endgame?

sex

Making up with Faye

Being best

being sexy as fuck

Self enjoyment and freedom. The same as the rest of us.

she looks like a roasted sausage

Real answer: She got to meet up with her Dad.

Fake answer: Everything else in this thread.

I don't think meeting up with her dad was her intention and it is pretty open to interpratation if she even followed him with Ein at the end

Having the planet(s).

Not really. They both entirely forgot about each other the second they were out of eyesight. The fact they met was just a happy coincidence. Hell they were both on earth and she could have skyjacked literally anyone and flew her ass over to him so it was in no way and engame or even a goal. She wanted freedom and friends which she got with the bebop and at the end she got to keep her best bud ein and true freedom.

>her

Canon ed's a she.
Bonus fact: when spike went to meet that fat bitch about mao the tanned kid who was looking at nudy mags with his bro was ed's original design before they settled on making her a her.

Yeah, well, it's been a while since I rewatched...

REAAAAASONS FOR ME TO FIND YOU.

As young as she was I don't think she really had an endgame in mind.

Marrying Spike and having a daughter.

Shit what the hell did that star even fucking mean at the end? Was the warrior who died Sephiroth or Spike? How would Spike have even died at the end? Faye got blown up 70 years ago in orbit and lived, although it did take 70 years for her to heal, and Jet got 1/5 of his body blown off by a canon.

He passed out on the stairs full of bullet holes and stab wounds surrounded by people who wanted to kill him

How the fuck would you Houdini yourself out of that one, user?

I'd get Adult Swim to fund a sequel series where those old Mexican guys show up and save my ass.

do you think the bebop's atmosphere was weird between jet and faye after jet died?
I guess faye eventually left tho

>just Jet sitting around catching bounties and drinking alone
I guess he would do that but holy shit I don't want that to happen to them