I'm the pinnacle of the arts, the flower of Olympia!

I'm the pinnacle of the arts, the flower of Olympia!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubjbWHWSbro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

red saber is best saber

I love my waifu!

うむ

I love your waifu too Sup Forumsnon.

She's perfect isn't she?

Would you umu Nero?

What does that mean?

WHORE

OF

BABYLON

Fuck off Gawain you're Nero's bitch now

A Nero is fine, too.

CCC TRANSLATION NEVER EVER!

An Arturia is fine too.

How do you feel about being Nero's bitch now ?

Wada improved a fucking lot since Extra

Good job

>有無
>consent or refusal; yes or no

Am i missing something? Why is he nero's bitch now?

She really has.

Yes?

He is working in Nero team in Extella

>class called saber
>never summons a saber using hero

Due to shit happening post-CCC endings, at least its believed currently, Nero became King of Mooncell and gained the Regalia that gives her absolute control of the Mooncell. If you pick Nero route in Extella anyway.

If you pick Tamamo its basically the same story, except its Tamamo who took over Mooncell post-ending. From what we know so far.

Whichever one you pick, the other one comes trying to fight your shit, and also declaring themselves king with their own faction of servants. So you have to take the faction of your servants under your command and fight them.

Some parts of this aren't sure at the moment, but some parts of it are known. Take it with a grain of salt for now. All servants at the head of a faction have a Regalia.

That's a rapier, a saber is a one-handed curved blade.

Sabers can be straight. "Saber" just refers to a long backsword with a knuckle guard.

Tamamo route Hakuno who took control of the Moon, vs Nero route Hakuno who took control of the Moon.

Camelot soon and Lancer Arturia
youtube.com/watch?v=ubjbWHWSbro

>Sabers can be straight
Yeah but not because classic sabers were like that. The straight sabre is a aberration that's not a slashing weapon like every other weapon in the sabre family. Because I hope by straight saber you don't mean the horrible modern fencing saber.

OZZY
Z
Z
Y

>and Lancer Arturia

Ranking of things people are excited for regarding Camelot
>Most of this shit
>power gap
>Gap
>Not fucking that

Those gloves really bother me. They look like they'd be uncomfortable to wear and offer bo real benefit over more traditional gloves.

I just noticed that too, what the fuck, it looks like it'll come off anytime. Do gloves like this really exist or is it just a meme?

TRISTAN

No, there are old sabers that are just straight fucking swords.

No, Sabers are bi.

American shit sabers don't prove anything. Stealing from European cavalry traditions and not being able to do it right is disgusting.

Nero is love.

>old saber
>posts modern military dress sword.
>Not even a weapon. An Accessory.

All girls are bi. All men aren't because I'm a man and I'm 100 percent straight.

2017 can't come soon enough

This thread needs less whores

Saber feet

nero a shit

Apparently they're called half-scoop gloves.

I imagine they were chosen simply because they look kind of nice and nothing else.

>people weren't stabbed by swords during the civil war
It's a union sword.

Git gud

What does that leave EMIYA and gilgamesh?

>Hey kids wanna see a dead body?

EMIYA is on team Nero and Gilgamesh is on team Altera.

Holy shit, why is Caesar so fat?

>more Saber clones
No please no.

There's no Saber clones there other than Saber herself.
Unless you mean Sir Bedivere?

It's not a clone when it's LITERALLY Arturia.

Unless you mean Bedivere, but his design goes all the way back to the VN.

Wait, doesn't Gilgamesh just fuck off and take you on space adventures? And isn't Archer deleted?

Although to be fair I can kinda see the former coming back just to throw his hat in the ring for being King of the Moon for shits/giggles.

All your servants get deleted in the true endings.
Extella clearly does not follow the true endings.

>Gilgamesh being on anyone's team
>not forming Team Gilgamesh

I don't even like goldy, but this seems really out of character.

I know, I'm thinking of their Servant endings.

Giant sphinx looks cool

Can you post the rest of the images of Gawain talking shit? I swear I had them but guess not.

More butt window.

I haven't been keeping up with Extella, is female protagonist still an option?

So let me get this straight-this is the strongest Type-Moon in terms of raw power so far?

Seriously?

More like deflowered

Gilgamesh does not get deleted in the true ending, he just goes back to sleep. Hakuno in the true ending goes to live a normalfag life on Earth, so he's not really in the war of kings presently.

You say true ending spitefully in several ways, giving misinformation that everyone is deleted; true ending is just another possibility, but all endings are things that happened. Extella even more shows this to be the case. True ending is just the one where things get revealed.

A sequel to the true ending would have to be its own thing, on post-apocalypse Earth. Its easier to tell a continuation to Mooncell endings.

Stop, we had a Tamamo thread and Nerofags were kind and nice, no need to start shit.

She's a living concept, like if Angya managed to fully incarnate. All the lusts in the world. Living concepts are powerful.

There are things that are stronger however.

Not even close

Incoming slow mo fan service

Thanks user

Rumor has it that it isn't just ANY old sphinx, but an avatar of the Outer God Nyarlathotep.

We Lovecraft now.

Huh, thought it may just be the Great Sphinx.

Nope, it's the Faceless God.

That would be pretty cool.

>lock around her neck

For what reason?

It's symbolic.

Inferior to the Aristoteles and Amaterasu.
Amaterasu, 100% Arc, V/V, ORT, etc. are all stronger.

Not sure how I feel about that, though I guess you could argue that Lovecraft has been influential. Seems right up Fate's alley to include his stuff though.

Could be a symbol of her belonging to the one who owns the key.

>but an avatar of the Outer God Nyarlathotep
Fate/Extra CCC says true demons have never appeared on earth, though. (except once but "that's a different story")
This sounds like runaway fanon.

Fucking who then

Her NP explicitly isn't limited to the planet, meaning she can do shit to Types.

Arc at full power basically IS the planet's finest superweapon, ergo she can't lolnope her

Void Shiki could only "fight defensively" against Servants until Nasu decided to up her powerlevel and even then CCC!Shiki and GO!Shiki apparently still need to get into stabbing range to do their shit. I'll grant you the Root, but technically Void Shiki isn't so much the Root as she is a disembodied consciousness that can tap into the Root-the same sort of existence BB was and which Kiara absorbed alongside all dem mother goddesses.

God, if He exists, is irrelevant.

And most tellingly of all, she was nerfed heavily in the final boss fight because a) she didn't realise the full potential of her powers because she was focused on planetfucking salvation, b) her Servant's NP sabotaged her because he thought her story was shit, c) Hakuno's Servant unlocked their own Origin which was a power on par with BB's Potnia Theron to become an FTL conceptual powerhouse and d) she fought against the ONE PERSON the AIs she absorbed happened to love, weakening her.

And after all that working against her she's still, well, the true final boss.

I know you're right, but dammit man-it's just too absurd. Hell, didn't Angra say even he couldn't surpass the spider and the dog at killing folk? Seems like she's above even him.

Also please, please disprove me

It's not like this is the first time Lovecraft has crept into the Nasuverse. Remember Gilles?

It's at the very least an extremely blatant reference. It's a dead ringer for one of Nyarlathotep's forms (less famous than his Black Pharaoh, Haunter of the Dark, Howler in the Dark, Dweller in the Darkness, or Randall Flagg masks, but still), and Nitocris has some pretty strong connections to Nyarlathotep in the Call of Cthulhu RPG, which is Japan's big source of exposure to Lovecraft's works.

I'm a man and I have a certain fascination for good quality dicks.

>Aristoteles

But they got smacked around (I know they weren't conclusively killed, but they still got extremely inconvenienced-to the point of rethinking their life priorities in V/V's case) by things substantially less powerful than Kiara's flick-you-across-the-galaxy-or-universe-I-forgot-which attack.

>Amaterasu

I'll need a source on that, I thought she was described as being at a level were ARC could deal with her, maybe, not that anyone else absolutely couldn't.

>Arc

See her NP not being limited to the planet

>Her NP explicitly isn't limited to the planet, meaning she can do shit to Types.
She can only do Angra Mainyu/CCC to things that can experience a sensation analogous to "pleasure", and therefore has subjectivity of some sort.
ORT doesn't seem to have subjectivity, for example.
Even so, Angra Mainyu/CCC is a trick, like Gae Bolg is a trick. It's not a measure of actual firepower, but an automatic elimination of anyone who qualifies. (Like Gae Bolg, really.)
Remember that the only person in Fate/Extra CCC who can challenge Amaterasu at all is full-power Arcueid. Kiara Sessyoin, therefore, cannot challenge Amaterasu. Amaterasu will burn her into dust before she can jam the earth in her vagoo.

Maybe it's just Lovecraft and it's one of those things where he's represented by one of his works.

True demons are what elder gods are supposed to be in Nasuverse. What elder gods are in Eldritch stories, are what true demons are in TM.

Elder gods that are the typical elder gods in Nasuverse however are different, they're smaller things. They aren't the things they're supposed to be in Eldrithc stories, they aren't true demon level. If a servant summons an ancient eldrich being, its not an eldrich being in the way they were in Eldrich stories, they're much smaller things.

Gilles summoned one, its a much smaller thing than a true demon.

>But they got smacked around (I know they weren't conclusively killed, but they still got extremely inconvenienced-to the point of rethinking their life priorities in V/V's case) by things substantially less powerful than Kiara's flick-you-across-the-galaxy-or-universe-I-forgot-which attack.
The two things that have substantially set Aristoteles back are Slash Emperor and Black Barrel. Slash Emperor scales infinitely and Black Barrel scales in proportion to the magical energy within the target (i.e. infinitely).
The only other things are the "mutual elimination" of the Six Sisters and Type-Pluto which we know jack-shit about, and Zelretch destroying the Crimson Moon with an infinite kaleidoscopic magicannon.
These are not low-tier at all.

>I'll need a source on that, I thought she was described as being at a level were ARC could deal with her, maybe, not that anyone else absolutely couldn't.

Actually it's the reverse: only Arcueid has a chance of defeating Amaterasu, "in regards to Extra/CCC". So including Kiara and BB.

Wish I could read nipnog. I'd love to play it.

>Angra Mainyu/CCC is a trick

Oh well, if that's true then that's definitely a relief to me. I don't remember if Ultimate Ones were confirmed or denied for having concepts of pleasure at all (V/V for example seemed to like humans once she actually understood them properly, albeit after near-death experience) and there's still the galaxy-flicking but I'll settle for them being maybe on-par, with a disadvantage in compatibility. I just can't comprehened Sluthulhu the blind idiot goddess being the reigning heavyweight.

>amaterasu

Again, I'd like a source on that considering the quote on the wiki I found seems to be saying Ammy was written at level where Arc CAN challenge her, no matter how slim the chance, not necessarily that Arc's the only one who can challenge her.

Not to mention that seems odd considering BB manhandled the info of a bunch of goddesses more powerful than Ammy (OG mother goddess had some connection to the Root, apparently) to make frankenservants, and Kiara absorbed all that. Though it does raise the question of, since info=reality in the Moon Cell which can make legends stronger than life, why if BB was looking to power up she didn't extract the Moon Cell's record of Ammy to buff herself.

>I don't remember if Ultimate Ones were confirmed or denied for having concepts of pleasure at all

The attack does damage based on sapience, not pleasure.

Its INT piece

As long as the enemy has sapience, no matter how strange or foreign it is, it will take effect. Its also directly stated this NP isn't limited to Earth and can effect non-earthly things just the same.

>scales infinitely

Aren't some of the Sakura frakenservants capable of that? Meltlilith, and Kingprotea (who to be fair is of dubious canonicity). And Passionlip can crush /anything/ she conceptualises as holdable so yeah.

And I wasn't saying they're low-tier at all.

>only Arcuied has a chance of defeating Amaterasu "in regards to Extra/CCC"

I must have misunderstood that quote pretty badly, then. Oh well. I am pretty damn confused why this particular goddess happens to apparently be more powerful than BB's goddesses, unless it's that info=reality=power weirdness in the Moon Cell.