Bleach

Spoilers soon.

Be civil to each other. Hide and ignore obvious bait or false flags. If they spam, report and let them spam until they're deleted. When in doubt, shut it out and talk about the manga.

Life's too short to waste the passing of this crazy ride with trivial conflict.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10684758
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Orihime! Rukia is cool too.

2nd for no shipping

I love my water empress!

I love Orihime more.

We should have spoilers within the next 1-2 hours. However, if YP decides to not deliver, then ~4 hours

Who's the best black Bleach girl? strawpoll.me/10684758

Rukia-chan so kawaai

>first 6 posts are about Orihime

spot the narutards trying to shit up the threads

You go too far.

Ichihime now being canon feels the best, even better that Naruhina.

Fuck that let's end bleach with a shitstorm

Talking about Orihime isn't bad, user. Calm down and have a good time with us.
It's the truth though.

My african american brother

She needs to live though. She can't die. Never ever.

Fucking cancer

We'll have to agree to disagree. But as long as we agree Orihime is the best, I don't really mind.

Orihime a shit

What a girl.

1 Harribel
2 Yoruichi
3 Jackie

R A B U

Of course, user. At the end of the days we'll always be friends.

She's blonde. Niggers aren't blonde, niggers.

Go step on a lego.

>Harribel beating Yoruichi

What a woman.

I miss her faeries.

All these Ichihime shippers...

I voted for Harribel myself, but I'm surprised. What's going on?

Ichihime is the way.

We're talking about Orihime, user. I can understand your gripe about shipping, but we're not doing any of that. I can give you a hug to make you feel better.
That's too far. What if he got hurt?

Just like NaruSaku?

"Ichihime shippers"
You mean people that follow the canon manga?

Then he'd have to put aside his pride and accept Orihime's help.

lmao buttblasted Rukifags
The day of the rope nears, faggot

As opposed to the noncanon manga?

Maybe that's the way to make people appreciate her more. Good thinking, user.

Based OP picture.

Just like Naruhina.

Rukia is always so pretty~

Aka Rukia doujins Ichiruki fags read
When will they learn

>IchiHimes are white supremacist Sup Forumstards

What a surprise.

Let's talk about the manga and how unfairly Chad has been treated by the author.

IMO he should have remained an ordinary human of above-average strength that helped Ichigo beat down Hollows with telephone poles.

One Piece > Bleach

Discuss.

Yeah, Rukia looks really cool there. I hope she gets to contribute to Yhwach's downfall in some way, it'd really suck if only Ichigo gets to do it. I hated that even when she debuted her Bankai, Byakuya had to step in to finish Nodt.

What do you expect from this chapter?

Indeed. Best waifu.

>telephone poles

Yeah and the best thing about it is that pol was always right
few more chapters left till its NaruSaku all over again, but this time, it will be way better

I feel bad for Chad. He has always looked out for his friends, he's willing to do anything for them. He even tries to get his friends laid.

Hopefully he'll find a nice girl to settle down with. Maybe his band will kick off.

Who the fuck is Chad?

I hope we seethe dads in this chapter doing something like helping their sons.

Literally nothing somehow, like usual

We have characters with orange hair that are japanese. Having a blonde nigress is hardly suprising at this point.

I'll say 7.
Too soon for anything higher.

>I hope she gets to contribute to Yhwach's downfall in some way,
If she couldn't even defeat Nodt on her own, then what chance does she have against a GOD?

I didn't mind. She's never been super strong or anything. I loved the way Byakuya changed towards her, now he openly cares and tries to protect her.

lel. when IchiRuki wins, you'll say it's the worst thing since Hitler lost WWII.

That's such a cute picture.

No bullying Chad.

I just want Ulquiorra revived and blast Juhas anus with a granraycero nuke. Hope Aizen brings him back. Also no i dont care whatnew laserbeam Ichigo can shoot. Pls stop shipperfags you are prolly from Naruto and the cunts that constantly insulted this manga.

>that hairstyle

The most god tier style a girl could do. Muh heart.

Ichigo got jobbed like a chump, but he's somehow going to pull this one out of his ass.

It's an intermission chapter for Tanabata.

Please fuck off retard, pairings have been confirmed, you'll have to settle for Renji

Kubo go home, you're drunk.

>Maybe his band will kick off.

That kind of reminds me, Chad had his own set of friends separated from Ichigo and the others, right? I think that kind of added a bit more to him that he had his own things going on.

Poor Chad's arc was to be a Fullbringer focus on him, AND Ichigo.

As is that.

>If she couldn't even defeat Nodt on her own, then what chance does she have against a GOD?

Urahara implied that she's going to do something with Ichigo. Either they'll do a combined attack that freezes him forever (lame), or she'll power Ichigo up again somehow.

He's the MC so yea-they always pull something out of their ass at the end.

He did. It makes me sad, Chad really was a great person. Hopefully he'll get his own Memory of the Soul page soon.
I'm glad we both have such cute pictures, user.

Dumb fucking excuse. Harribel is clearly meant to represent a tanned blonde surfer chick.

Going with the latter if anything.

I want an Ichigo/Uryu duo to finish off Yhwach since he killed their beloved moms.

Right, who else in the manga would do better?

Niggas please. There is plenty of brown to go around.

post best color pages

Fullbringer arc was so bungled. This whole manga was so badly handled. Fucking Kubo.
If you're going to post crappy art you might as well post the full thing, it's not NSFW.

the Chad meme worked in 2003 where his muerto skulldeath attack was cool because edgy was cool in 2003 but now nobody wants any of that

>I want an Ichigo/Uryu duo to finish off Yhwach since he killed their beloved moms.

I would prefer this, too. Even ludicrous power levels won't help Ichigo beat the Almighty unless he's so powerful that there is no future at all where he loses. Ishida didn't get to beat Lord Toofsy himself so he really deserves a shot at Yhwach.

Those color marker are expensive. I wanted to get a starter set, but just never seem to have the cash on hand to pick a set up.

oh you know who

>it's a tanned episode
>when she's as dark as her fraccion

Fuck right off. Her skin is literally black. Fucking Riruka has dark pink hair and she is full jap. Why does the criteria change when the character is not white?

Please; I hope this happens. Would be amazing if Uryuu actually got to do something in the final fight.

People still think Aizen is going to do something?

I really believe this entire arc is azien's illusion to ichigo and they are still outside during the decide arc

Yhwach's power is so god damn bullshit. Something as vague as changing reality to match alternate futures means that anything Kubo wants is possible.

Seriously, what did he mean by this?

My hunch is that Rukia is going to give Ichigo a huge power boost somehow. Especially since that's what she did at the end of the last arc and Kubo loves repeating himself. It can be related to the Hou-gyoku being inside her for so long. Also Renji is there so he can explain what is happening, assuming Urahara ever answered his mysterious question.

It's good to have expectations, user. It makes them look forward to the next chapter.
What makes it worse is that Yhwach needs to be defeated. I really wonder how Ichigo and friends will win in the end.

No, Ichigo is still trying to save Rukia in SS

That's too lewd. No lewd allowed.

I hope so too. An Ichigo/Uryu tagteam makes more sense than an Ichigo/Rukia one.

-His mom was also killed by Yhwach, so he should play a big part in his downfall.
-This is his arc.
-Has an ability that threatens the power of Yhwach.

I just fucking want Rukia to be relevant again fuck you Kubo

Did he actually die?

I heard theres a ichihime fag on level with Chatte. Links? Caps?

Calling Orihime a boob machine and similar insults is disgusting. Her whole body is perfectly curved.

It honestly doesn't even make sense.
How could the random shit Buckbeard is picking to change be a possible future when they have no connection at all to the events of the present or the past?

>I just fucking want Rukia to be relevant again
You're asking for too much user.

So I haven't read Bleach since when the Archer People invaded the Grim Reaper realm and Ichigio finally got there.

Someone condense it for me please? How many training arcs have I missed?