Taboo Tattoo

Does anybody else hate it when you can guess an anime's whole plot progression based on the first episode?

>2nd episode will have no action
>this will be followed by an arc where the MC comes to terms with his new power
>he will only use it to "protect" and won't even think about hurting a fly with it
>episodes 4-6 will be episodic battles and show the MC growing into his power
>episodes 7-8 will be filler
>episode 9 will see the introduction of the main villain, who will be so badly written and so cliche that most people will drop the series on the spot
>episodes 10-12 will be ultra dark and edgy, with everything taken to extremes, instead of actually being well written anime

To any mangafags: how'd I do?

Only watching for this.

pretty close

Even she is just a pretty face. No plot or character developement. Nothing. This series is a piece of garbage and its only (half)redeeming quality is notSeiba's character design(only looks).

Sorry OP, you're about 10% accurate at best.

This was really jarring.

>character design
That's all I care about. She's /fit/ and has a nice design.

those arms, tho

>Does anybody else hate it when you can guess an anime's whole plot progression based on the first episode?
you're sorta wrong, I think you misjudged what a clusterfuck of a mess the plot is of this. See this is a GRIMDARK forced drama plot with a TRYHARD goodie two shoes MC who makes Shoe (of a certain magical trainwreck series) look streetwise and merciless in comparison.

Seriously, strap yourself in to watch one good person after another get raped and/or murdered by badguys the MC spares and the MC can't bring himself to kill later either because he'd rather talk to them about their feelings and lament about their choices in life.

Seriously. it's the single worst matchup of main character to plot i've ever seen. Funnier still no one blames him for being a beta fucking fagot incapable of actually killing mortal enemies who've raped and murdered childhood friends, parents and love interests, who instead lets them go so they can keep killing, maiming and slaughtering the few remaining living friends and loved ones who have not been raped or murdered yet.

That's what I was trying to get at with
>he will only use it to "protect" and won't even think about hurting a fly with it

I just finished the second volume, when does shit really hit the fan?

>who've raped and murdered childhood friends, parents and love interests
woah hol up I don't remember any rape in this

>raped
>childhood friends

Shit this aint good.

So what was his power?

>raping childhood friends

It's bad enough that they never win. Dropped.

>30 years old
>looks like a highschool student

SUPERIOR AMERICAN GENETICS

wait, what

SeeCatgirls look younger than humans at the same age.

>eyes built for glasses
>no glasses
I'm emailing the studio about this, say goodbye to your show.

but are there decent ecchi moments?

it's explained later in the story actually :^)

>woah hol up I don't remember any rape in this
lesbian rape is still rape. and there is a LOT of lesbian rape

>It's bad enough that they never win. Dropped.
if only it was lesbian rape that happens to the childhood friend. it still pisses me off how the MC doesn't learn a fucking thing from it either.

The main character's name is fucking Justice. At absolute best, he'd become amusingly retarded with it like Fate's Shirou or Index's Touma.

>OST is exciting
>OP and ED are fitting
>Visuals are really nice
>MC isn't a total knucklehead
>The girls are seasonal waifu material
I'm sure at one point the story will pick up and shit will go down, but I'm liking it so far.

When does MC falls in love with the older girl?

>i eat shit

>:^)
Fuck off.

>if only it was lesbian rape that happens to the childhood friend.
Fuck~ well now my curiosity is piqued. Mind telling us what happens to her?

I know this feel OP. I usually cycle through every new espiode a season and any plot I can guess in the first episode I don't watch.

That being said I've come back to a few series and they were alright and some turned to shit. The only thing I hate more than guessing a plot though is when the first season is good and the second season is total shit. Like how do they lose the direction so gard. Maybe I'm just shitter but I feel like log horizon went to complete shit after season one.

he can't help it he was named by adult chuunis who cursed their son with a name like Ichigo "Fabulous" Sasuke

Erasing shit.

>watching cuckshit

>It is another I wanna be the strongest yet be a whimp episode.

that is basically how 97% of japanese cartoons develop and that's why I can't stand it. pretty much all of it is a variation of naruto to some degree, which is boring. I used to be a lot into it up until I turned 15 and started getting bored. and most of the ones that don't apply to this naruto style tend to be super edgy, which is even more boring.

>Fuck~ well now my curiosity is piqued. Mind telling us what happens to her?

she gets killed right in front of the MC by a foe he spared. He still spares that same foe later, who then proceeds to slaughter a bunch of bro tier friends of the MC. Eventually one of the bro soldiers kills that foe over the protests of the betakun fagot

Where's the part where she got raped?

>Where's the part where she got raped?
I said i wish she got lesbian raped, it would have been less enraging.

The funny part is in pure hand to hand combat hes actually stronger than majority of the characters in the series.

>Maybe I'm just shitter but I feel like log horizon went to complete shit after season one.
It's not just you.

Thanks. Now I know to avoid this shit.

Don't get too attached to them.

She loses those beauties? What a shame.

>She loses those beauties? What a shame.
yes, another foe the MC can't seem to kill for some reason.

I'll keep watching, but I don't even know if I should bother saving screencaps and keeping a folder for this series considering it seems so shit.

Maybe this will be one of those series where I watch exclusively drunk off my ass

Someone told me this has orbiting MC cuckshit. Can I get confirmation on this?

>>It is another I wanna be the strongest yet be a whimp episode.

That's exactly what this shit is going to turn into, isn't it?

I held off on watching this for a few days because I thought it would be, as one thread on Sup Forums put it: like a remake of Darker Than Black, but the first episode doesn't point that direction for me at all. In fact, I might just drop this shit now and rewatch Darker Than Black instead.

so is it going to be another train wreck like Big Order or can we expect something much worse?

Why don't you stay on Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

Yes the silver haired american girl cucks him and goes back to her boyfriend, who later becomes the MC.

OP here. Are you fucking with me?

I'm not.

God dammit, Japan.

I think this is one of the only times I'm hoping for an anime original ending. How the fuck did this get adapted?

Welp time to enjoy the trainwreck with Sup Forums.

>changing MCs

literally never done before. This will be a masterpiece

Are you implying Sup Forums enjoys MCs getting sidelined? Fuck off

Yeah bet you didn't see that one coming did you fagboy

he's lying
They merge the MC with Best Boy though
I doubt the anime will get to that point though
lesbian rape is fairly early on along with cat fight, those should get animated at the least

Jesus fuck! I figured my anime sense was right about not bothering with this even though the first ep looked cool.

Anyway, I'll probably still watch the next three eps, but thanks for confirming my suspicions.

In the next episode will the first introduction to the villain, but she is not very close to a "cliche" caracter, and Seigu (main character) doesn't know how to use his power until a year later

I miss Touko

say, does anyone now what chapter this series is at? I remember that the last fan translated was at chapter 39 while the latest available raw was chapter 52 which was a year ago, now the raw is up to volume 11, does anyone know what is happening so far?

>rape
fucking dropped

So basically Akame ga Kill and Triage X rolled into one horrid fuckfest?

this was a super generic show. it had ONE moment where the martial arts looked pretty good. that's all it had.

first episodes are always a little higher quality than the rest of the episodes and i still wasn't impressed by this retarded shit.

it also feels like it's aimed at a demographic younger than me. teenagers.

You don't?

Not a whole lot. I still dropped the manga, but it isn't that.

>amazing fight choreography and animation
>great comedy
>girls cute and sexy as fuck

>weird fucking animation
>completely by-the-numbers setup and generic MC
>direction is a clusterfuck of jarring scene-to-scene jumps at a mile a minute with no setup or cooldown

What in the unholy fuck is this show? How are some aspects so good and others so terrible? I laughed at unintentional comedy almost as much as the real jokes.

>reading the spoilers

I have no words. I think I'm just going to keep watching solely because I won't be able to tear my eyes away from the fuckups.

most anime is made for kids or manchildren

It's seinen manga

God the manga for this was so bad. I only kept reading it because the girls looked delicious.

>neat girls in a terrible anime
Why do you do this Japan

Why is the animation so shitty? Did they use lunch money for this project?

The lettuce part was alright.

>Why is the animation so shitty?
this is standard animation nowadays

Just watched this and the animation is jarring as shit. It looks like Queen Bee stuff, just a bunch of stills with moving mouths.

>standard animation
It really isn't, it is almost as bad as hentai's.

he is strongest than most of the people, the unbalance comes from people more experienced in using the tattoos