SHOOTING TOOK PLACE ON 4th FLOOR!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=32&v=gywc58Bxxc8

I watched other videos and could NOT see any muzzle flashes from the area it should be coming from. This makes total sense.

This is indeed a false flag!!

Other urls found in this thread:

barstoolsports.com/boston/dude-giving-the-middle-finger-to-the-las-vegas-shooter-is-defiance-personified
youtube.com/watch?v=ErpfvS2A8N8
youtu.be/IdoQq5bn7b4
twitter.com/danbilzerian/status/914793975478870016
archive.is/fzIII
pscp.tv/w/bKGfnDFsWktwcFBMWHlLbm18MU95S0FyV2t2V3lHYgrT5Pl_1l1v71PHqsYPeEmd4mEQiaxXnQ_5baHlf3XS
youtu.be/uRVeUYYKUsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you went to that room I bet without a doubt it was removed and replaced from the inside using suction cups and sealant.

bump

See em ten floors up!? You're welcome. Now we need to bust the merchant.

wtf are you on about you auistic fuck

Had to clear this up in another thread. There's another video that's clearer and it looks like just a blinking fire escape/stairwell/hallway light.

I'm looking for that video again to confirm.

You'er the shill faggot.

Why isn't this thread getting more replies? The 32nd floor is clearly a false flag. The shooting came from the 4th floor. It would be very difficult to aim and get used to the height and windspeeds 32 floors high. 4th floor makes a lot more sense at adjusting for bullet fall and wind.

This board is weaponized autism. If you are chastising that then you don't actually participate in this site and you're just here to astroturf.

>austism being used to find isis compunds
great
>autism being used to find patterns in numbers
useless and discredits the board

that is not a flash from a gun. look at the last part of the video. the last flash happens after the last sound. so unless now sound can move faster than light to hold up your theory, this dont work. in the police scanner, they said a couple of things about a flashing strobe, it was most likely someone scared shitless with a strobing flashlight signaling for help.

Bump

Yep. This place has finally gone off the deep end.

Niggers

>discredits this board.

That is the sure sign of a fucking shill. This board doesn't need credit. This board just keeps on going. You honestly must be retarded.

Numbers are what make up our reality. everything comes from 1's and 0s.

The fact that the elite are so into numbers means you shoudl look there because THATS WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN.

You're paid to defend pedophiles.

bump.

>everything comes from 1's and 0s
>mabe you should go outside

You defend our enemies for free.

Military weapons have flash suppressors so as not to divulge your location to the enemy. I have been on a range when the suppressor came off an m16. It's like a three foot long flame of bright light. And illegal on civilian weapons.

Ahhhh its jews!

Thats where they staged the blank fire probably hence the multiple guns sounds

In another thread OP said that the police scanner made it sound like it was a multiple hostile-type scenario

that texts looks like it's copied from MSWord and added in MSPaint.

It's light reflecting from the sign. There a video on Facebook where some guy is in the parking lot and you can see it flashing without shots heard.

Nothing ever happened on the 32nd floor. Between 1-2 AM, Zebra 20 strike team swept the second and fourth floor, doing a dynamic breach on the fourth where they found the ID of Marilou Danley. Then they waited what was almost an hour to clear to the 32nd floor. They never reported what happened up there but from the start, the biggest targets at the Tropicana were 2nd, 4th and 32nd floor.

Idk if anyone recorded the scanner on broadcastify but I listened to it for several hours myself.

I swear there are muzzle flashes coming from the 4th floor in this video.
the flashes even sync up with the incoming fire.
For some reason the video isn't coming up for me
barstoolsports.com/boston/dude-giving-the-middle-finger-to-the-las-vegas-shooter-is-defiance-personified

It does you faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ErpfvS2A8N8
Center fourth floor slightly to the right

Those digits...322

the last guy... it's fireworks... staaaahp!
He was in on it.

It’s not a false flag it’s a psyops. My god are you retarded. Plus this video could have been edited.

so could any of the videos and photos

After looking at several different videos I can confirmed it came from the 4th floor or 8th floor

Here’s another video that I came across youtu.be/IdoQq5bn7b4

so... paddock was the fall guy for someone?

that or he's a CIA asset with military training and isn't actually dead

Video from Dan Bilzerian

twitter.com/danbilzerian/status/914793975478870016

Just so you all know sound travels at a different speed to light.

Some user got me thinkin on this. If A was the aftermath of the shooting, and B were the cleanup process of bodies/debris, then why are people hours after the fact of the shooting still hiding? Notice in A, they still have the guard rails up which are not easy to remove, and in B they are gone. Were B actually taken before the firing went on and were to blend into the other shots during the firing? Starting to feel like a skitzo here.

I blame the juice

could be lights from the police cars at just the right angle, since there are like 15 of them flashing in the foreground.

apparently it was a light from some type of alarm

Alarm lights don't flash sporadically like fucking MG fire, they flash in a pattern

Negative. Supessors are legal in the US you just have to pay a fee to apply for a stamp and wait on a 9 month list. I'm not sure what your are on about be didn't use a suppressor...

Alright I'm convinced that there is some fuckery going on here. Anyone who listened to the scanner last night from start to finish knows there was a huge amount of weird shit going on

Pretty sad attempt m8

I can police and tell them ISIS is firing at civilians in mandalay bay. It's reported on the radio. Doesn't make it true. What are echoes Alex.

where are they pointing?

I call police and tell them ISIS is firing at civilians in mandalay bay. It's reported on the radio. Doesn't make it true. What are echoes Alex.

Well there is this

I'm not normally a conspiritard but nothing about this whole event is adding up.
It begs the question as to why they would do such a sloppy false flag.
Is it because they know there's nothing we can do about it and they're laughing at us?

does anyone have the scanner audio?

i distinctly remember people talking about black vans on the night

>john

John Titor is among us

those have to be installed from the outside

I kinda thought that too user, but I just watched the LV press conference and the said that he had an arsenal of scoped rifles and modified automatic weapons. Scoped Rifles on tripods type of shit. That's the head shots that Dan the man was referring to. He either had to pay someone on the side who knows about fire arms to build it for him
>or
He did the mods himself.
In either scenario it is reasonable to come to the conclusion that he was informed enough to purchase a muzzle flash to prevent being spotted right away.

This shows the buying related to yesterday's tip off

You can't even see the 4th floor you fucking tard

Read this guys:
archive.is/fzIII
woman was supposedly running around the concert screaming "you're all gonna die!" before the shooting, WTF

After Broadcastify went down.
pscp.tv/w/bKGfnDFsWktwcFBMWHlLbm18MU95S0FyV2t2V3lHYgrT5Pl_1l1v71PHqsYPeEmd4mEQiaxXnQ_5baHlf3XS

t. no guns

,>yesterday's
Septembers
DOH! I'm a proper mong tonight
I'm going to bed

youtu.be/uRVeUYYKUsQ

even closer video

Our enemies are among us. Traitorous brothers and treasonous occult pedophile satanists controlling global culture from a US (((entertainment))) industry.

someone in their room can be rolling balls and flicking the room light on and off to trip themself out
i do this all the time at bellagio
lights are fucking bright and awesome in the room

Clearly on one of the lower floors, whatever that light is coming from. Matches fairly well with the aound as well.

good man

it is antifa bro

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Think about it, murder some poor schmuck, then leave the body at the scene. He was dead from "self inflicted" gunshot wounds before the cops showed up, right? No one saw him kill himself. He was wasted before the shooting even started. This is "pin it on a patsy" basics here. Everyone falls for (((it))) every fucking time.

can't tell

You people are all fucking deranged and spend way too much time on the internet. Your existence is an embarrassment.

Someone is getting desperate and acted thereafter.

OJ SIMPSON WAS RELEASED FROM PRISON ON OCT 1st

I do. And i will keep doing that. For free.

> Says the guy on the internet

Hi pot, my name is kettle.

What kinds of weird shit?

doesn't look like it's synced with the sound tho. or are you thinking he used a quieter gun so they had two people shooting and only he got caught

fire escape/stairwell that's open to glass to the outside....

ok

Suck on that greasy Alex Jones cock a lil harder why dont ya?

initial reports said shooter was on 15th floor

>THIS
Dead in a fucking room full of guns and ammo
why didn't he keep killing people if he had so much fucking gear?
Those bank robbers in Hollywood with the Ads shot it out with cops for like 45 minutes

wictor said they already had fancy detectors. im starting to think hes disinfo

Hammer like objects can't melt steel beams!!

Lol you think you're clever but no sir you are not. That was the least of my points. Main point being you people are fucking deranged.

THE JUICE IS LOOSE!!

Not convinced.

What fucking enemies?

The only ones I see are traitors like you who are helping protect the people literally murdering americans on the streets for political gains

name calling isn't an argument

might be related to,

>"Being nice to Rocket Man hasn't worked in 25 years, why would it work now? Clinton failed, Bush failed, and Obama failed. I won't fail."

This happens literally the same day as Trump's tweet

when exactly in the vid?

boomer normies get out -- REEEEEEEEE!

>White male in all black throwing bags in a trailer and fleeing the scene
>white male in khakis and black shirt with holstered pistol moving through Tropicana
>people in camo running from cops
>guy with rifle forcing everyone to clear out of a club
>people running and screaming from New York New York because of a gunman entering a bathroom
>vehicle parked with wires hanging out of it
>medics report the are getting shot at 30 mins after room was cleared
>CIAnigger looking dudes with camo back packs lurking the area

Time to wake up and realize Alex Jones is right. Antifa is on a rampage and are only going to ramp things up and try to bring everything to a halt with mass killings and riots. Trump winning and making the economy skyrocket was not part of (((their))) plan and they can't allow him to do that. (((They))) were so close to boiling the american frog until trump came along and not only are (((they))) pissed but (((they))) are terrified of what happens if trump turns america around. (((They'd))) rather destroy the country than not be in control of it.

I have to post this again, please read:
archive.is/fzIII

The woman was running around specifically saying ""They're all around us, you're all going to die tonight"

0:25 seconds
look to the left of the guy in red

These fucks will stop at nothing to spread maniacal bullshit. Validating each other with reckless speculation. Confirmation bias is strong. Is it really that hard to believe some fucked up individual killed a bunch of people? Nope, has to be a conspiracy every single time

HOW DO THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS?!!

Hell of an input there buddy, gr8 work