How do we stop the American obesity epidemic?

How do we stop the American obesity epidemic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QITsYXTm_KI
youtube.com/watch?v=tubZbYWY6SI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Step away from the fucking computer.

implement a tax on products with excessive sugar that helps educate americans to be less dumb on eating too much sugar.

Deny them healthcare

That's true! Americans spend anytime from 5-11 hour on electronics a day, destroying their health by making them sedimentary beings.

What if we raised healthcare costs for fat fucks, drug addicts, and smokers?

Cut out all carbs and sugars. Not a little bit. All of them. Read the Adkins diet book from 1972 (not new atkins) follow menu exactly. I lost 25 lbs in three weeks. Losing weight is not hard if you actually want to do it

>taxes
>Confederate flag

thats a THICC hot otter my man. Ryan is my pride and joy.

PAY

Ban trans fats, processed sugars, and other poison sold as food. Throw morbidly obese fatties into labor camps until they drop to an acceptable weight

Education.

We need more keto friendly restraunts and fast food places. If we got america off sugar not many would be obese.

The only trans fats I like are on tumblr!

Is that Ryan?

Also, what happened to Bootsy?!

Play basketball... look at this huwite boi dunk

youtu.be/QITsYXTm_KI

Stop fat acceptance. Stop cheap fast food. Get people involved in local activities. Stop being American. Canada is the slimmest English speaking country on earth, America is the fattest. We share a lot of cultural similarities. So why the fat contrast?

Teach portion control in school, and forced euthanization of those who refuse to control themselves.

mass shootings targeted at walmart and golden corral

Bring back shame culture and guilt culture.
Outlaw people from your community who overindulge.
Moderation must become a learned behavior again in all things. Not just food.

bootsy caught wind of the loco bandito and left

Mike won't let him on the show anymore.

I'm vague on details but something about getting political on the show. I'm not just saying that because it's Sup Forums but that what I heard.

Thanks for the info.

Never knew about loco bandito. Is that really Mike Matei or is it a troll? If true, I am completely surprised.

Watched AVGN for years and never would have imagined Mike actually making these comics and the leftist SJW's on YouTube allowing him to show his face.

Did Mike ever confirm or deny making these comics?

It is real alright. Mike "Brown Bricks" Matei drew those. Didn't come out until a few months ago. Reddit was all over it.

I'll let you know when I finish this pint of blue bell butter crunch ice cream.

ban corn syrup
put iodine back in the bread

>Watched AVGN for years and never would have imagined Mike actually making these comics
Have you not noticed how crude and childish he is?

>Didn't come out until a few months ago. Reddit was all over it.
I guess I only watch AVGN causally (Not interested in what goes on behind the scenes expect when people like Bootsy never showed up.) and never go to Reddit so that explains why I missed it.

>Have you not noticed how crude and childish he is?
I have but that is in line with all the AVGN bullshit. There are plenty of crude and childish people that would not produce a comic like that. Especially, when you have a mountain of SJW trash looking for anyone on YouTube who doesn't use the proper pronoun when addressing a tranny... much less a comic of a spic pissing in a niggers mouth. I would imagine James was not to happy with the fallout or maybe he is fine with it. Mike would fit right in on Sup Forums.

subsidize treadmills.

>Mike won't let him on the show anymore.
probably because he is the only autist on that site that can actually play games

>I lost 25 lbs in three weeks. Losing weight is not hard if you actually want to do it
Anyone got a link or a download to this?

Quit eating nutritionless garbage. It puts your system into starvation mode even if you keep acquiring mass. Check the nutrition facts. No vitamins or minerals in sight most times. Also bread is pretty much cancer at this point. It was even in the food pyramid telling iu to eat a fuck ton of it. For no real reason. Empty carbs for a sedimentary lifestyle. Idiots

>sedimentary

Warning to anyone doing the reddit fad "keto" diet. It can fuck your kidneys up. Especially if you're 30+ years old and have shit genetics.

Auto correct is a fat cunt

veganism

here's how

youtube.com/watch?v=tubZbYWY6SI

Fat tax. First 10 lbs overweight taxed at 10% scale up to 10,000% with daily comppunded fines and penalties for people over morbid obesity.

Restore the family unit, return to home cooked meals. Everything else falls into place after that.

Honestly? The free market. When the choice is given back to the individual (and parents of children) the people will make the right decision- choosing healthier products. The people not the government know what is best for them and their families. Honestly we have to get the government out of the obesity epidemic and give control back to the states. Do you see anything in the constitution about government in foodcare? That's what I thought. De-regulate the food market and you'll see those waistlines disappear.

jail the entire sugar industry council
20 years min, to set a precedent
rest of alimentary industry will think twice before poisoning food

Veganism

Haha