Anarchism thread

Anarchism thread
> no I'm not a commie but Sup Forums only has two options.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TbvmWGRgF_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have to fuck people over to thrive though.

You literally have to kill things in order to live. Plants, animals, whatever. Something has to die. Grow up.

filename says it all

Yeah you do americunt
> indians
> vietnam
> afganistan
> pakistan
> germany ww1
etc.....

people not things.

sooo fuck the state friends.

most animals aren't "things"

Kek

You dont have to fuck over your own race, but everybody else yes.

Also Anarchism is just lawlessness. Just look at how brutal people were when there was no law in a land. The lawless bandits from the 30 years war were real nice, weren't they?

I mean don't kill people to live 90% of the time you don't have to kill someone to live.

All of you are spooks unless my fellow anarcho here is an Ego-Anarchist as well.

Oh no one of theese fags who fell for the whole "Nazism is cool" meme you guys are a joke.

who said anything about killing people to live

That is objectively wrong.

Any time you have something, its because somebody else doesnt.

I'm a synthesis so yeah kinda i think you guys have aspects that are correct but i also think other ideologies aren't that bad either.

> fuck people over.

>filename

I respect communists more then I do anarchists. At least they had a space program.

ITT: Teenage Angst

we've never had a country.
> spook

>File Name
>tumbler

/thread

Anarchism = Hedonism

I agree with many of your ideologies aswell i dont think the state should have any say on whats in the market, in the end, we all have the same goal.

cool so be it.
also fascism = spook

Reminder that there's nothing accidental about OP or his thread. A very small minority of jew-funded retards think they can subvert Sup Forums. Remind them that like in the animal kingdom, the strongest and most clever wins.

fuck the banks
fuck the government
fuck state-capitalism (small time capitalism is cool)
fuck hierarchy.

capitalism isn't a zero sum and you are 14.

I agree except the whole anti-Semitism thing.

Egoism is against dharma and you will be reincarnated into this world over and over again to suffer unless you overcome your ego.

Capitalism is cool until the state starts to keep them up like weekend at burnies and no im 25.

communism is a spook

honestly cool I'm just going to live my life how I choose so fuck off fascist.
agreed.

Remember kiddos, the only way we're going to achieve (Ego) anarchism is only by ancap means. Stay de-spooked, children.

kek. Saying fascist like I a tumblr girl thats gonna cry. :D

and fuck organized religion to now go suck on the barrel of your luger so I can take it and sell it on the black market.

Anarchism is a tool to destroy the rule of lies.
Anarchism is never the goal but the tool.
The goal is to be enlightened with the truth.
Truth is oder and Lie is Chaos.
Egoism/Hedonism is a lie.
People who choose Anarchism gave up and want to live the eternal lie.
Mostly because they are afraid of the Truth.
They are quitters.

suck my taint fascy ill do what i want and you cant stop me eventtually my boot will be on your flag.

FUCK ANARCHISM BUNCH OF FAGGOTS

NAZBOL
A
Z
B
O
L

I dont have a flag.
You dont get it.
You are just a partisan.
Just like all the spooks.

No thank you I'm not a nigger

Finally someone in this thread who understands that anarchist are just poor capitalists who want to steal everything instead of earning it.

it's people like you who I loathe.

Hmm. So what you're telling me is that if we collectively institute anarchy, then people will stop taking advantage of each other?

Sounds like a good deal to me.

I agree

Capitalists still get the rope though. IF your not a NAZBOL your against a NAZBOL

yeah i do right here. so lick it cunt.
cool im not forcing you to like me.we should be friends.

yeah thats kinda the idea fuck nazbol you guys are the same ideology as nazi's

Or, at least for me (I don't know about OP over here), is to break free from the social constructs and society as a whole in order to achieve total liberty. It's somewhat a tool, sure, but it's a tool used to destroy the current form of societal problems and evils. It can also be considered a goal such as how Nazbol or Ancap is a political goal. Again, this is in the realm of Ego Anarchism and not total anarchy like you spooks stereotype.

fuck the left and right you guys are stuck in the consumerist corporate state.

No Nazi's get the rope too for being Jew capitalist cucks.

i agree all tools should be utilized not just egoism but an-capism, syndicalism etc.....we should break free from social norms such as buying shit we don't need.

And you want anarchism because you want all the goods for yourself without working OR paying for them. Broke faggot.

>we should be friends.

Symbiotic Anarchism needs to be more of a thing. We're all working to smash society/government and, like stated before, the only way we're going to achieve any form of anarchism is only by ancap means.

so that means you to cause you have the same ideology as them ..

No like i said before i believe in capitalism i believe in working.

This is what you're making yourself look like here, spook.

Put you have to allow people to fuck each other over with rules to prosper.

Believing in Anarcho-Capitalism?
But having an Anarchist/AnachroCommunist flag... ?

No cause capitalists get shot in the head. Nazi's are just corporate shills hiding behind nationalism.
Nazbol is giving the means of production to the people without filthy retarded Arabs,chinks or Jews to fuck the system up

Thats actually a good idea. I still want to have private property though. sooo no.

What would stop warlords from coming to power from anarchy, aside from other warlords?

If you subscribe to Atheism people are literally just things.

I'm not ana ancap im just an anarchist all anarcho ideologies are valid so long as we work together.
also read op.

Nah I'm a Christian(non-denominational).

Kek. OP just wants Anarchism because he thinks that his weak ass will become a warlord and not killed on spot by a buff guy who then rapes his gf (If OP even has one).

You’re narcissistic endeavor will parish. No one will support your cause

You have personal property, clothes,toothbrush,your great grandmothers ashes etc. You don't have the right to be a jew nigger and fuck over whites with your (((Factories))) and (((real estate)))

The only spook I am is the one your gonna get when I spook you when Comrade Stalin and moonman give you a visit

youtube.com/watch?v=TbvmWGRgF_E

Either by other competition barring the warlord from coming into power or, if they do stage a form of organized government, the whole revolution would have to start all over again. I know, the whole situation is spooky.

Factories should be abandoned and we should all go back to working in the fields. Everybody should own the same amount of land (and be able to inherit it, will be spilt equally between your children). Economic interest should be forbidden.

Narcissistic? but my endeavor will benefit everyone.

I believe in private property.

But then how will you build glorious t34's to drive over capitalists?

>Not a minority.
>Not capitalist-scum.
>Couldn't care less if you're nazbol.
>Stirner was in the same organization as Marx.

What's your dirt on me now, moonguy?

Its not like we need human labor anyway. Factories & other shit should be earned by the ethno state. Working in the fields only purpose is that the people dont get egoistic & decadent.

>Its not like we need human labor anyway.

Are you secretly Anarcho-Transhumanist, user?
It's ok if you are. We accept all into the Anarchist community.

Sterner was the gay outcast faggot of Marx gang of cocksuckers.

Stop being anti Semitic, the Jews are entitled to fuck over whoever they want. You goyim are so jealous of us

Don't worry son, one day you'll realise that law is order and order is everything. You can't tame a horse unless you break him first.

all fun and games till anarchists free the slaves.

Why someone wouldnt kill you if it improves their life?

were not trying to tame a horse but set it free. fascy

Kek,praise him now!

Humans have to live under harsh conditions. We can still have technology for sciences sake, but we cant have people who never worked in their life. That is the root of all evil.

You will get a triangle on your arm when you enter my camp.

im ethnically Jewish.

I'm ethically Jewish too, hopefully the goyim don't screw up our plans

You just realise that you just de-validated everything you said. Now you are just a globalist (((shill))).

Kek!

Freedom? Oh bless your little cotton socks. It is a fucking illusion, there will always be hierarchy, there will always be order other wise there will be chaos, liberalism and weak laws have infested the west and will ultimately kill it.

Ooooh what a fucking surprise!

> living like mad max because I'm young, deluded, naive, and stupid...or just stupid

How bout fucking nope retard.