How the hell does an arcade game from the 80s get its own anime?

How the hell does an arcade game from the 80s get its own anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/alRP32ZHv3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shoji Gatoh, that's how

This game made history.

i think the fact that the show was surprisingly decent is a bigger surprise.

SWINGING SWINGING

The openings were top tier.
youtu.be/alRP32ZHv3o

Fatina deserved to win, and go climb another tower.

The show didn't even try to make the romance between Jil and Kaaya convincing.

Never skipped it.

>first episode was the only good one
So much lost potential

best girl Succubus won

There is a bunch of scholastic books that got an anime.

Yeah, it was great, until worst girl won. Then I just stopped caring.

The whole series was pretty good.

Having a first episode that good was already above the best we could have expected.

Too bad Deltora Quest fucking sucked.

Coopa > Succubus = Ki > Hyper Knight = Uragon > shit > Kaaya = Fatina >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Henaro

Pissed me off she lost to wet blanket the character.

They all sucked to a degree.

For whatever reason Namco often pushes Gil for cameos and such even though the actual series has been dead for years. During those years they were particularly active about it.

Gil even was in Keroro RPG and Tales of Hearts as an assist character, alongside Namco vs Capcom. The Tower mode in SCIV also was designed as a big Tower of Druaga (the game) homage with the way the floor and treasure system worked.

It was great how the way they both got tossed aside in the end of the first season got turned into a popular NTR play.

That means someone who was there at the top found it hilarious and spread the tale

I couldn't stop thinking the older brother was proto-Sasuke with his obsession of revenge.
>tfw they killed off the ninja guy way too early

It was actually decent.
Not great as they can't decide if they go comedy or more serious but plot actually make sense9even if exposition to it was low) and characters were likeable.
I like it. Also oppenings were great.

First episode was amazing
First season was good
Second season was shit

This show has fuck all to do with the game

I think there's also an MMO called like that. The fact that it managed to not fall into the same pitfalls that every fucking isekai adaptation willinglly falls into, despite having an excuse,makes it worthy of admiration