Couldn’t stick to shootin up schools crackers?

Y’all sayin black on black violence is out of control then pull some shit like in Vegas (sips tea). I’d also like to point out y’all let nigger hate threads go for 400 posts but the second a white person hate thread comes up mids delete it? What should I expect from Amerikkka. This picture straight from my home girls gram, difference betweeen us and you is y’all hide behind some anonymous website while we out here in the real world.

fuck off nigger, no one likes you here.

OH IM SO LE TRIGGERED, IM GOING TO SLIT MY WRISTS REEEEEEE

I wonder how many blacks have shot each other since the shooting in Las Vegas

Smells like another slide thread.

Niggers need white people though. Whites are the only group who care enough about other races to attempt to sustain the niggers' miserable existence.

Here’s your typical white dwelling

None. Only whites are responsible for what blacks do. Whites have the power to actually make decisions for blacks according to liberals.

Shitty bait. Sage.

lol you're retarded nigger faggot

>you hide on an anonymous website
It's entirely possible that she is actually posting under her real name considering the alphabet soup the negro calls his child.

But black violence is out of control. Black schools were the first schools to have metal detectors and clear backpacks. Blacks were some of the first to shoot up their own concerts and still do to this day. The only difference is that blacks do it everyday, like a slow drip. There is also the racism of low expectations in which people are not surprised by blacks killing each other.

You're just jealous cuz whitey is better at driveby s than your black ass.
Now go home and suck on ya mammy s welfare check.

>YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
>______________¶___
>|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
>POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT
1. No one needs a commercial truck this large.

2. The Founding Fathers never envisioned large commercial trucks, and did not intend for people to drive them.

3. These “assault trucks” are designed for killing large numbers of people quickly, and that is their only use.

4. We need a “no truck” list immediately, one that does not require due process to get on or off.

5. No where in the Constitution does it mention the freedom to own these killing devices called trucks.

6. Large commercial trucks should only be owned by the police, military, or politicians, NOT normal citizens, who can use horses.

7. We already have licensing, registration, titles, inspection, and multiple taxes on large commercial vehicles, and STILL they are used for mass killing. Enough is enough. We must ban them entirely.

8. We must follow Australia’s example – we must have a massive government buy-back of all trucks currently owned by American citizens, then, they must be destroyed.

9. We must empower the police and military to go door-to-door to forcibly remove these “assault trucks”. Deadly force is reasonable when “disarming” people of these killing devices.

10. If it will save the life of even a single child, we must rid our society of trucks.

11. And lastly, we must continue to resettle enormous numbers of Muslims throughout the United States, primarily in rural, white, Christian areas.

Lol, fuck this nigger guys. So glad we don't have any of you toxic fucks down here.

Fucking kill yourself or go back to Africa.

I'd love to see every mass shooting committed by whites stacked up against the homicide rate of Chicago in the last 30 years.

>Y’all sayin black on black violence is out of control

Um...

White people don't need to be lectured about how their bad people are bad like niggers. We don't defend them or make excuses for them. We happily jail them or kill them. Dumb niggers are proud and try to make heros out of their fuck ups. They make excuses for them. That's the difference.

Don’t you got a fence to be hoppin Paco? How you gonna side with the crackers?

>I larp as a nigger on a vietnamese sausage making forum

>has electricity
>has plumbing and well water access
>has an insulation rating that allows for it to house people in sub zero temperatures

cool shit and stick hut sammy davis

well said

Which part of the African continent is that?

NEVER RELAX AROUND BLACKS

Go walk into the bathroom and look in you mirror you fucking nigger. All you people do is get in the way of civilization. Fuck off.

Haha. Nigger are jealous that we get media coverage. No one gives a shot when blacks die

Mexican food is delicious. African food is elephant shit washed down with cow piss.

Mexicans work hard and don't bitch too much. Niggers won't work and bitch because the welfare checks ain't big enough.

Worst mass shooting in US history is still just 6 weeks of Chicago violence.

Mexicans don’t do shit and have never contributed anything besides tacos

nigger this is you lmfao

THEY NOTHING OF AFRICAN
VIBRATIONAL RESONANCES

THEY SHIT BRICKS EVERYTIME
THEY PEAK THROUGH THO
MAKING THEM SHUT THE FUCK UP

>Out in the real world
>Floetetna
Name checks out

ha ha not even being racist. But it happens so often in chicago let alone. No one really doesn't give a shit you're right :/

You have so much hate you must live a shitty life obsessed with whites.

But the shooter was Muslim, not white.

Lmao yea yea whatever that’s why literally 90% of your women listen to our music, watch us play sports, and act in movies and try to emulate us. You know how many whites use black slang and pretend they are black?

58 dead is like a normal weekend in chicago ignorant monkeynigger

typical negro dwelling

Cool story little nigger

FYI pol when normal people use the term "white people" they mean "shitty white people." It's like how people say bus instead of autobus there is an implied extra part. Normal white people like me understand this is what the term means and know that we are not being talked about...it is shitty white people eg most Pol posters, that are being discussed. White people like me and my Irish ass are tired of you assholes bringing the team down. Fucking white people are the dumbest people on the planet.