32nd floor window

How can some random guy with no firearms training, no military experience, and no experience shooting at high altitudes with high wind speeds just shoot out of a 32nd floor room and kill 59 people and injure another 527?

Just breaking a window at 32 stories high is enough to send most people into shock. The wind speeds would have been tremendous at that height. It would be impossible for someone without training to aim and fire at that height with the wind speed and fear of heights.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6_UuYNn4c
archive.is/9AGvZ
mobile.twitter.com/DanBilzerian/status/914793975478870016/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

by pointing.

There was 20,000 people buddy

> leaf claims it came from the 4th floor

Its not hard, 20k people packed like sardines and you have a scope and turret. Also helped that so many decided to crouch instead of run.

Doesn't take a genius to do what he did. He preloaded 23 firearms in his hotel and shot from 2 windows. Each machine gun had 30 rounds. He most likely used a bigger cartridge.

You don't even have to be super accurate to hit a crowd of 22,000 people. 59 dead and 500 injured sounds about right.

By spraying a shitload of bullets into a huge crowd. Also, not all the injuries are from bullets. In situations like that you get stampeding and people get trampled.

That is some property damage, those windows ain't cheap. Hope he paid room deposit.

The kill count really makes a lot of sense. It was a hard shot from a long distance but he went full auto spray and pray with 100s of rounds. Makes sense he'd get some kills and plenty of shot people.

He was a multi-millionaire. I'm sure he gambled there a lot and go the suite for free.

>t. Used to go to Vegas a lot and got shit faced all the time.

I don't buy it either. Apparently he was using several SKS rifles with few attachments and 762 ammo. Based on my knowledge from PUBG, that type of ammo and rifle have extreme kick and low accuracy. They also have low reload time and overall clip capacity.

How did he shoot "for 5 minutes straight" at what sounded like machinegun rate? It all smells so fucking fishy to me.

I've posted this a few times, but I really feel this needs to get out.

Find the video from Vegas channel 13 news. Muzzle Flashes can clearly be seen about ten floors up, right hand side from viewer perspective. I'm a local and am curious as to wtf that was. But it's such a puzzle piece to the whole house, we all watched it on dvr over and over, that even my normie brother is thinking somethings fishy. They didn't show the blown windows on 32 until dawn, plenty of time to get a window up on 10.

Almost every one of those were caused by patrons trampling each other trying to flee the area. That's how. He made a bunch of noise, a few wild spray-and-pray shots tagged some people at random, and the crowd stampeded.

There is a whole bunch of fishy shit, but the casualties aren't one of them.

At least some of the injuries or deaths could have been caused by trampling

Sheer volume of people, coupled with panic. A volatile mix at the best of times.

If any one of you people broke out a window at 32 floors high, you would just curl into a ball at the fright of that height and the wind speeds. Its not something you could just do without either drugs or intensive training at that height.

Wouldn't his gun overheat after a while of sustained fire.

Dude built "shooting platforms" in the room all weekend before, "untrained", he's as untrained as Bill Clinton is a Priest.

>Based on my knowledge from PUBG
Fucking lol

Faggot never been a big building with balconies

Has anyone posted this surprisingly relevant 90's hit yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6_UuYNn4c

Vegas has to be the worst place for this

>loud sounds, oh...it's fireworks

>nope, it's a gun

>
>
Find a link please.

i cant belive you actuall y managed to make me rage a little bit

GOD DAMN WHAT THE FUCK, FUUUUUUUUUCK

>SKS rifles
>762
>PUBG
>low accuracy
>clip capacity

Jesus fucking christ how can you live in the USA and know so fucking little about guns, yet still taking?

Kys.

He obviously modified his gear, either used a bump or a crank (mostly likely a bump with a scope). You can notice between 30-50 rounds he stops spraying and then continues. He either switches rifles/windows and keeps continuously reloading. Pretty simple. I bet if he was a professional marksman he would have gotten more headshots especially in such a crowded scenario. People weren't even moving, they were just laying down.

Any retard who says this is a false flag is an idiot.

I'm sure he took diazepam or some pain killers to do what he did. People make fucked up decisions and some people have "triggers" and he was obviously suicidal.

Humans do retarded shit.

You'd be surprised what people can do in a short amount of time.

He was obviously trained, but not well trained or else he would get more people with better rifles. If he, lets say, was a trained Marine Sniper, he would get more. He just sprayed like a maniac and killed 59 out of 22,000.

>preload
>machine gun
>bigger cartridge
Hey there no gunz.

What? No, guys, come on. No.

The Foundation Room Balcony is on the 63rd floor. Nobody is being sucked out by the incredible winds or curling into balls on the floor. It is one of the most amazing views in Vegas.

Link related.

archive.is/9AGvZ

news said 30,000 today

most injuries were from getting stomped . broken bones etc

This needs to be turned into a music video with the footage.

yeah when you're not standing in a window hole shooting at crowds

different guns

32 floors really isn't that high. I live at 21 stories high and open my balcony door all the time. There is no shocking wind. Also I could easily see how 300 feet away would be crazy easy to shoot at from that height especially if your target was literally 100feet by 200 feet

Has anyone really thought about the logistics of ammunition? I'm guessing he would've needed ammo in the hundreds of pounds.

Also, 400 meters is still a very long way for a 60+ yr old man with no known firearms experience.

wow 32 floors, so high. bruh I've hiked 20k feet mountains in Chile

Police said they found 27 firearms of whichwere 10 rifles or some shit in his hotel room.

He probably used bigger cartridges.

Plenty of YouTube videos and I'm sure he studied/tested for months.

But the guy isn't a "professional".

Try to keep up be used multiple (10) guns.

You can put the same '7.62 mm' bullets in an AKM and Nagant M1895 in PUBG.

It's not that he hit 586,
>it's that he missed 29,414.

>being this retarded
Here are the wind speeds aloft from last night. It's fucking nothing.

>no reports of anyone getting trampled
kek

It's been confirmed that at least one of the 10 firearms were fully automatic.

many average joes broke windows in the wtc at 100 stories up and it didn't cause them to blow right out the window.

there were 40000 people packed in this concert, it's shooting fish n a barrel

WHY TAKE THE RISK OF SNEAKING IN 19 FUCKING RIFLES INSTEAD OF ONE OR TWO AND THE SHITLOAD OF AMMO HE COULD FIT INTO A SUITCASE

THIS IS THE WEIRDEST THING

ACCOMPLICES THAT NO-SHOWED?

PURPOSELY WANTED TO GET GUNS BANNED AFTER HIS CARNAGE?

WHAT

>DUDE GUNS ARE ROCKET SCIENCE LMAO

This. No one noticed this dude bringing in lumber and tools to build his platforms? Something really ain't right here.

This. There's rides atop the stratosphere (the tallest building on this side of the continent) and I don't remember being jettisoned from the wind. Vegas is in a huge valley so winds can be very strong, but last night they weren't noticeably grueling (local who lives 10 minutes south from Mandalay).

Shooting is extremely easy. You can learn how to do it will just by watching a few Youtube videos. He probably just went out into the desert and shot cans a few times. You literally point, look and shoot.

Are you an actual spastic? Have you never been up a fucking hill?

More like thousands of rounds senpai

not quite, but there's more to them than you think. Especially terminal ballistics

Town is the fish, the people are the barrel.

Wonder how many of them died right where they crouched

Maybe one but not all of them. There were irregular shots that were coming from a bump or a crank mod.

It's not hard to find a fully automatic in USA. I can literally call up my drug dealer friend and get one, desu.

"shooting platforms" could just be tables moved in front of the windows

>Just breaking a window at 32 stories high is enough to send most people into shock
Projecting your own weak willpower.
>It would be impossible for someone without training to aim and fire at that height with the wind speed and fear of heights.
Impossible for you maybe.

But to answer your question; there didn't seem to be any reaction at all to the massive magazine he fired off first - probably because he missed.
It is possible for people to learn as they go you know? Especially when you're aiming at a massive target of literal sitting ducks.

They will charge the fuck out of his credit card. Probably $100,000 or more for damage, lost revenue, extra security. Will be one helluva fucking expensive room charge.

Yeah this was all so easy any joe could do it. Just like the manuvers the average joe challenger driver pulled

what floor is this coming from?

mobile.twitter.com/DanBilzerian/status/914793975478870016/video/1

>YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
>______________¶___
>|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
>POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT
1. No one needs a commercial truck this large.

2. The Founding Fathers never envisioned large commercial trucks, and did not intend for people to drive them.

3. These “assault trucks” are designed for killing large numbers of people quickly, and that is their only use.

4. We need a “no truck” list immediately, one that does not require due process to get on or off.

5. No where in the Constitution does it mention the freedom to own these killing devices called trucks.

6. Large commercial trucks should only be owned by the police, military, or politicians, NOT normal citizens, who can use horses.

7. We already have licensing, registration, titles, inspection, and multiple taxes on large commercial vehicles, and STILL they are used for mass killing. Enough is enough. We must ban them entirely.

8. We must follow Australia’s example – we must have a massive government buy-back of all trucks currently owned by American citizens, then, they must be destroyed.

9. We must empower the police and military to go door-to-door to forcibly remove these “assault trucks”. Deadly force is reasonable when “disarming” people of these killing devices.

10. If it will save the life of even a single child, we must rid our society of trucks.

11. And lastly, we must continue to resettle enormous numbers of Muslims throughout the United States, primarily in rural, white, Christian areas.

im a tower climber. i do heights work for a living. you are a fucking idiot. im not bragging (even though im sure im smarter and more bad ass than you) but fuck are you stupid if you believe this. ive worked at 750 feet. above ground ;level. not sea level. you should kill your self if your believe 320 feet (or 32 stories) is enough to take someone out of their element.

He probably thought every gun he used to kill someone would be banned, so he needed as many as possible to ban all the guns

He actually was gambling quite a bit before that, spending around 20k.

People are speculating that he lost a lot of money gambling but nobody knows for sure.

Literally no reports of trampling, even doctors in the hospitals confirmed that everyone as far as they could tell were injured by the shooter.

Or knew he was about to waste himself and he was in vegas so hell why not

20k is nothing for a multi-millionaire. The guy had like 2-3 planes.

Also this kind of shit takes a lot of pre-planning. A stupid fucking 20k gambling loss wouldn't make him lock himself into a hotel, break 2 windows, and spray hundreds of bullets with up to 10 rifles.

14th? That's about the area I'm seeing muzzle flashes.

These are entirely valid points.

>Just breaking a window at 32 stories high is enough to send most people into shock

I live on the 30th floor. There are no "tremendous wind speeds."

Forgot to mention the head surgeon also confirmed this

Trust me I know gamblers and I live in hellA and used to go to vegas all the time.

Losing money doesn't make people want to kill strangers.

This douchenozzle flipped and lost his shit months ago and highly likely due to the political climate in the country.

The place was fucking packed.

All he has to do was point the gun in their general direction to stack up the bodycount.
Im surprised more people didnt die.

Guys, what is this?

about to be 6 gorrilion

Months ago? I feel like it was years ago. God knows how long this was swirling in his head to keep a low profile record, get the perfect vantage point and rain fire at a great opportunity. Fucking sick.

Lmfao, I live in Vegas, I didn't even think of this shit. It was WINDY AS FUCK last night too. You bring up some good points OP.

A lot of ferocity in the political climate today, that's for sure. And a lot of people are encouraging it, sadly.

Which is odd, because not much has really changed or is set to change. I think the issue most people take is the language the president chooses tends to incense people.

Good fucking god i hate you. Please leave.

The death count will probably at least get close to 70

Devil horn? The sign used by rock stars since the 60s? Are you fucking retarded?

You turbo autists needed to get shot in that crowd.

Mm, could be. I was picturing a typical shooting rest.

Probably 12-20 months in the works.

Ever since blempf got elected...

The fucking rhetoric by the media is to blame here, desu senpai.

Those concert goers weren't all blempf supporters. It's just a bunch of drunk people watching a concert.

>(((32nd floor)))
Why not just do it from the 33rd floor and make it totally obvious it was a judeo-freemasonic domestic black op false flag. These bloody kikes are bold.

hotel manager detected

Yo I'm high as hell, I just realized that I've been on top of the stratosphere multiple times, probably felt like a breeze at most. Ignore this shit, not a good point at all.

>oy vey goy! that means nothing! stupid goy pay it no attention

How the hell didn't the cleaning people notice anything fishy? Was he carrying it on his person? What is up with that?

>SAY IT WITH ME
SHALL BE INFRINGED
>SAY IT WITH ME
SHALL BE INFRINGED
>SAY IT WITH ME
SHALL BE INFRINGED
>SAY IT WITH ME
SHALL BE INFRINGED
>SAY IT WITH ME
SHALL BE INFRINGED
>SAY IT WITH ME
SHALL BE INFRINGED
>SAY IT WITH ME
SHALL BE INFRINGED

I don't know how much shooting you've done, but a 16" Target will disappear behind a small red dot sight at 300m. Even with low wind, a 7.62 is tumbling at that distance, not as effective as you would think.

The Russian7.62×39 cartridgeis not the first caliber to come to mind when considering rifle accuracy. To start with, it doesn’t have a very flat trajectory. Depending on the load, the bullet could drop five to eight inches by the time it reaches 200 yards. Beyond that, the drop is even more drastic, making accuracy at 300 yards and beyond a fantasy.

I used to throw that sign up in the 90s when I used to go to Skinny Puppy, NIN, Nirvana, Manson, Ministry concerts.

Big fucking deal you autist.

sooo is that the floor that they say he was on? i swear ive been hearing 32nd floor all day. what is going on with this story man? its fucked.

seems to me like the details will get lost in the hatred of white people and the call to ban guns.

honestly muslims have it easier than us and they dont even know it.

the first thing the media says when a terror attack occurs is

>YOU BETTER NOT SAY ANYTHING ISLAMIPHOPBIC REEEEEEEEEEEE

Here's the problem. I can't. There's a gif in the other thread. When my brother gets home I'll see if we can get it off the dvr box and onto YouTube. They're scrubbing a lot of footage to fit their narrative it seems. I can't find anything aside from that gif.

false flag bucko. deep state wants gun control. bodies aren't even cold yet and the MSM news/websites are blasting anti-gun. my shitlib relatives already talking about how this would not have happened if there was gun ban. log into Sup Forums and you also see shills making threads about gun control.

normies don't care about facts or if this actually happened as the official report says, they just want to use it to blast their political identity/views.

it's all fake and gay

You can leave a sign outside your door to not have cleaning people come in for days. I used to do that.

Especially he had the suite, and they won't even bother you. The guy clearly was a high roller and well known by the concierge/hotel and highly likely got that room for free.

Already been confirmed he used preloaded 30 round SKS stripper clips. Dual wielding would have boosted the damage output to 500m

Wht about tht one guy whose friend got shot 3 times in the chest, tht dosent sound real at all with ur spray an pray thought