FELLOW LEAFS, can Scheer actually beat Trudeau?

youtube.com/watch?v=OH_hP1PUWls

how fucked are we?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_ca/article/kwkpg9/is-canada-run-by-a-gay-mafia
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119280692/
cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/annual-report-2016/index.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=UITG7CqCbys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably, he is a dopey autist so he seems more moderate to people. Check out trudeau's twitter, everyone is raging at him. All we need is a couple more nigger terrorists to go on killing sprees and he will lose for sure. Alternatively all scheer has to do is say he will legalize weed and limit immigration.

Not only can he, he will

sorry lads, that fat face is too welcoming to minorities and every woman over the age of 18 thinks he is 'dashing'
Aesthetics win elections in todays world

>dopey autist

Lets hope he will.

We can slap some make-up on him or something. But yes he needs to work on his presentation.

Scheer is a fucking KEK

Asthetis stopped winning elections over 70 years ago

Scheer stands a chance.
>ndp choose sandeep singh humggabo as leader
>libtards want more progressivness.
>libtards vote ndp and liberal and split vote
>scheer wins cause libtards cant choose a party
>mfw

He's an actual politician unlike Trudeau, but I doubt he can win this one. JT hasnt fucked up TOO much yet, and the libs are still eating up his diversity is strength bullshit.

NAFTA renegotiations will hurt Trudeau but he can just blame it on evil Trump, since truly Canada has little say in it.

Only combining bad NAFTA outcomes and some other big policy fails domestic and foreign can JT be unseated properly in the next election. It sucks man.

Absolutely scheer he can no one is ever gonna vote for that asshats Trudeau again. After all this stupid raising taxes bullshit he's pulling fuck Justin Trudeau I hope he gets murdered

Reminder that NDP was created by a nationalist who supported eugenics and praised fascist leaders. Very right wing

Source???

Trudeau will govern until 2027 and beyond, at which point Canada will be

>JT hasnt fucked up TOO much yet
the absolute state of canada.

His base is a bunch of fucking Sikh terrorist supporters, they literally asked him if he condemns the mastermind behind the Air India bombing (329 killed, 280 "Canadians") at 40,000 ft

He said he doesn't condemn them

He's a terrorist

Came here to post this

NAFTA will be cancelled

American negotiators aren't even setting demands because Trump is fucking with Cuckdeau

Foreign trade accounts for 40% of US and Mexican GDP (each), yet only 5% for the USA; he literally gives 0 fucks about NAFTA. He is ramping up US oil production (at 9.55M bpd now) to cut down on heavy bitumen shit-tier oil from Canada.

Canada is fucked because it can't sell a single barrel of crude oil to anyone but the US. Literally no pipelines to the sea; only exit point is south to Texas, where cuck Canadians pay refining fees to the Koch brothers et al to the tune of $15-20 USD/barrel to get their refined distillates etc

Canada is FUCKED

>Alternatively all scheer has to do is say he will legalize weed and limit immigration.
basically this
I don't understand conservatives who won't let the weed thing go. The proportion of old people crotchety enough to think keeping pot illegal is their business is not large enough to be a voting base in this country. Do they not remember the last election where their main campaign tool was the fact that justin trudeau wanted to legalize weed, and they got their asses beat?

The immigrants in the cities do not want legal weed.

This. The only reason I voted for Trudeau was for legal weed, almost every college student I know voted for him for that same reason.

You're making me feel bad leaf

That was decades ago by a based Scot Tommy Douglas

>Tommy Clement Douglas was born in 1904 in Camelon, Falkirk, Scotland, the son of Annie (née Clement) and Thomas Douglas, an iron moulder who fought in the Boer War.[1] In 1910, his family immigrated to Canada, where they settled in Winnipeg.[2] Shortly before he left Scotland, Douglas fell and injured his right knee. Osteomyelitis set in and he underwent a number of operations in Scotland in an attempt to cure the condition. Later in Winnipeg, however, the osteomyelitis flared up again, and Douglas was sent to hospital. Doctors there told his parents his leg would have to be amputated. Fortunately, a well-known orthopedic surgeon took an interest in his case and agreed to treat the boy for free if his parents would allow medical students to observe. After several operations, Douglas's leg was saved. This experience convinced him that health care should be free to all. Many years later, Douglas told an interviewer: "I felt that no boy should have to depend either for his leg or his life upon the ability of his parents to raise enough money to bring a first-class surgeon to his bedside."[3]

>In 1920, at the age of 15, Douglas began an amateur career in boxing at the One Big Union gym in Winnipeg.[7] Weighing 135 pounds (61 kg), Douglas fought in 1922 for the Lightweight Championship of Manitoba, and won the title after a six-round fight.[7] Douglas sustained a broken nose, a loss of some teeth, and a strained hand and thumb.[7] Douglas successfully held the title the following year.[7]

you people are scum

I'm sorry but I believe in freedom and liberty.

>Douglas rarely mentioned his thesis later in his life, and his government never enacted eugenics policies, even though two official reviews of Saskatchewan's mental health system recommended such a program when he became Premier and Minister of Health. As Premier, Douglas opposed the adoption of Eugenics laws.[16] By the time Douglas took office in 1944, many people questioned eugenics due to Nazi Germany's embrace of it in its effort to create a "master race".[17] Instead, Douglas implemented vocational training for the mentally handicapped and therapy for those suffering from mental disorders.[18][a]

>Master Race

Tommy is rolling in his grave now that this shitskin communist Muslim-cocksucker terrorist runs his party

Another user posted it. Tommy Douglas was his name. Right here ...

no chance in hell no woman is going to vote for this grasslands bong

thats why he was picked to throw the 2019 election

You are scum

>i vote for a candidate that will speed up the destruction of my country and increase government control and power literally because of DUDE WEED

then you have the audacity to claim it's about liberty - SCUM

>that flag

Well not like harper was any better

>believes in freedom and liberty
>votes for a man who capitulates to every minority group imaginable on every issue, making them protected classes who can do whatever the fuck they want with impunity
Pick one.

we had literally no better option. Mulroney was going to virtue signal even harder, and Harper had already spent his whole term selling as much of the country as he could to the chinese communist party

>But yes he needs to work on his presentation.
true, but Trudeau is the one who is regarded as a "good speaker" and can barely get through scripted talking points without sputtering all over the place
progressive viewpoints are absolutely indefensible and one of the main reasons Trump won, was because he was able to put them on the defense for almost the whole campaign, and surprise surprise, 400 pound pink-haired lunatics screaming about transgender muslims isn't a winning position and never will be
make them play defense or the Liberals will limp to another 39% "majority" and a 20% turnout

Tommy Douglas' dad literally fought in the Boer war

Today a White Boer family is rejected from claiming asylum because citing Black on White crime/rape statistics, the PM singing "Shoot the [White] Farmer, Kill the [White] Boer", being home invaded personally multiple times and beaten/raped, carjacked, etc is "racist" and hence they are racists, and Canada does not allow racists.

>SA government endorses open genocide on Whites
>pic related

...western alliance? Only alberta can save us now. Parts of B.C. alberta , sask and western Mb.

Castros son has gone way too far, over a million a year?
Then they breed like rabbits and doesnt canada have like 20m population

He has no chance. We are voting for Justin again in 2019

Fucking degenerate filth, You make me sick.

Why won't he run for office??

Kek no, people are already tired of his mismanagement of money and how he addresses issues. Scheer will win

Do you want me to drop the Canadian White Genocide blackpills? They're not easy to swallow

Harper was bad, but at least he was competent. I'm fine with people voting against him to force a new Conservative head but to say "I voted cuz of DUDE WEEED LIBERTY LMAO" is pathetic.

If you really wanted dude weed with the added benefit of an even faster implosion, you should have voted NDP, their government spending plan would have destroyed Canada in 2 years and maybe have devalued the house prices in the process.

No, you don't care how fucked up your country gets, as long as you can legally smoke weed.
Retards like you shouldn't get to vote on adult subjects.

The majority still love him

I just dont like trudeau. glad im not a leaf

wrong

Shut your whore mouth

What a fucking waste.
I hope the electrical grid goes out there.

the "majority" didn't like him to begin with (39%) and a halfway competent person would be able to capitalize on this phony "popularity" of his
plot the points correctly and he's 2 seconds away from a Rubio-tier meltdown which will only confirm what everyone already knows anyways

>Harper was bad

No he wasn't

Canada is now 37M population, 25M whites, 12M non-whites.

6 years ago it was about 25.5M whites, ~6M non-whites.

Nope. Justin will win on good looks alone. All the women will vote for him

God he has zero fucking charisma. Bros we're not gonna make it...

i say bad because he clearly wanted out in 2015; you can see it in his speeches, he didn't give a shit anymore.

as for the rest of his time in parliament, he was competent, kept the country from collapsing.

This "Scheer" nobody. He lacks the bravado, and notoriety needed to win.
Anyone else a fan of shark tank here? The one constant of that show has been Mr. Wonderful, he's been in every single season EXCEPT the newest one which recently premiered. What does that tell you? I'll tell you, it means he's gearing up for something big.
It means The Shark has left the tank and he is now in the water, and he smells the blood—he knows Trudeau is weak prey and he can easily emulate a Donald Trump style victory in Canada. He's pulling a headfake, he told the media he isn't interested but if you know how sharks operate, they are precise surgical and silent. He will resurface when you least expect it and when he strikes he will rip the guts out of all the competition, including this "Scheer", and move on to the easy Trudeau. It will be the most brutal and swift victory of all time. He is the only man who can reverse the thought-to-be irreversible death spiral Trudeau has set Canada on.

You read it here first, Kevin O'Leary will win the next election and he will forever change the face of politics and the Canadian Nation, so help me God.

He was, he was pro mass immigration.

He was a hyper-cuckservative. It's why a lot of right-wingers didn't vote for him and refused to vote period.

He is a traitor period. He was pro abortion, pro SJW, etc. He would virtue signal occasionally to the left to get votes (ie. allowing faggot marriage, mainly because he was a faggot himself, incase anyone didn't know he had a gay apprentice lover Ray Novak live above his garage and his wife was a dyke, also John Baird had to resign early because he was caught one too many times having gay orgies in the UK with coke/speed/meth/etc present)

vice.com/en_ca/article/kwkpg9/is-canada-run-by-a-gay-mafia

>pic related

>lol merkel you are like a literal babby, watch this
t.trudeau
i dont think that fast growth can be good even if it would be pure aryan ubermenschs
what is that pompous faggots end game?

He already lost. He dropped out before the leadership race went to voting.

he dropped out in order to support Bernier - the most memeable and charismatic guy out of all of the Conservative candidates but he ended up losing poetically to the meme fucking voting method of ranked ballots

>tfw the vast majority of people prefer you as their FIRST choice but you lose because more people preferred another guy LAST over you

Groomed for the job, 25% kike, and doesn't talk about replacement migration. I'm either voting for the sandnigger or the frog. Run this shit into the ground so we can rebuild it. Before it's too late.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119280692/

Late 1990s:

>White European Canadians were a 90%+ majority until the 2000s and Canada was conservative, no LGBTQ+ bullshit
>All of a sudden, start seeing Africans, Muslims, Pakis, Chinks, etc everywhere
>Multiculturalism expands to hyper levels, every school/university/work place/government agency starts ramming diversity down our throats
>House prices start accelerating
>Wages start decreasing

Fast Forward 2017

>Toronto 30% white
>Vancouver Syrian Refugees 24/7 on TV/news
>White people can't find work, it's all non-whites getting jobs
>Average house price is $1M+ while salaries are 50K-60K max
>Refugees driving BMW and Mercedes
>Most Universities have non-white majorities
>White Europeans down to 65-68%
>Whites will be Nobody really knows why this is happening so fast, government always touts (((250-300k))) "reasonable" immigration a year
>But nobody has ever heard of a white person immigrating in the last 20 years

Now

>Turns out Canada is letting in 750K on permanent residency a year via various immigration schemes not publicized
>Canada lets in 1.2M a year on "temporary immigration" that's 10 year work/live visas that lead to citizenship that aren't even counted in public statistics
>Turns out secret GBA+ (Gender Based Analysis Plus) program is forced down every government decision maker including immigration officers to discriminate against straight whites
>Turns out 97% of immigrants are poor non-whites
>Turns out there is a secret organization called the Metropolis Project that holds an annual conference of 1,000+ government bureaucrats with the sole objective of letting in as many poor non-white migrants a year
>Turns out this organization started in 1998, >Turns out George Soros started and funded the Metropolis Project
>Government passed M-103 anti-Islamophobia motion, setting road to criminalize any criticism of migration policy

You are here.

He's 25% kike? Proof?

Drop em

Leave where? Australia? UK is fucked, EU is fucked, US is filled with just as many BLM and Liberal cucks that it's fucked. Where is an honest man supposed to go?

>88
Ok Adolf, give me a bit

Nah, you're retarded. He was always sensible about immigration, and his projected numbers for accepted refugees was extremely low in comparison to trudeau. He kept Canada in the black, we were in a surplus and he weathered the recession better than most countries. Don't give me that gay mafia quasi news shit

You make me sick

WHAT THE FUCK?!?! WHY WONT PEOPLE STOP THIS SHIT?!?!?!

>Turns out Canada is letting in 750K on permanent residency a year via various immigration schemes not publicized
i tried 4 years ago, im an electrician but didnt get in even though i scored 75 points (iirc 60 was the minimum for accept and 100 the roof)
it makes me angry that the land of hockey and timber is being razed like this, even more so than sweden.

Don't, he's talking out of his ass. It's why nobody was paying attention.

>Harper was bad but at least he was competent
Dismantling government is not competence

You wouldn't want to come here.

Also they're begging for people who sored 30-40 points to come from 3rd world countries. You were obviously excluded because you're White.... well I won't go further than that.

Prove him wrong. Canada is fucked.

Reminder that this shit was mainly due to Neo-Cons under Harper. They made some slight changes to what constitutes a skilled worker so Indians could get into the country as cashiers and other bullshit jobs we used to give to highschoolers because for some godforsaken reason knowing how to count and barely speak English is now good enough. Then even though they are in as temporary workers that system works by naturalizing them into citizens after a certain time so they don't even count as part of Harper's immigration statistics.

That's where all the fucking Indians came from despite low immigrant numbers since the only people eligible for that are rich people who plan on opening businesses and skilled people like engineers (this number was also padded by all the shit coloured programmers that now infest everything despite barely being capable of passing first year uni programming)

Neo-Cons betrayed the country with the bullshit by not changing the immigration laws but what is defined under said laws to change a system designed to only let in people like doctors, engineers, and teachers to instead ship in millions of lower caste Indians who barely meet the minimum requirements of speaking some English and not carrying infectious diseases.

Now for the "controlled" and "reasonable 250-300k" immigrants. This is a lie by omission, and in fact we let in 1,231,041 3rd world migrants on 10-year unlimited stay/work VISAs that count as "temporary immigration" which is never publicized.

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/annual-report-2016/index.asp

>We will also continue to welcome those who come to Canada temporarily. Canada has always been a popular destination for students, workers and visitors from around the world, and this popularity is growing at a remarkable rate. In 2015, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada processed more than two million temporary resident applications and extensions. Temporary immigration represents a significant contribution to Canada’s labour market and to our economy in general. We are committed to improving processing times and meeting the challenge of more and more people applying to come to Canada.

>As of December 31, 2015, citizens from 149 countries and territories required temporary resident visas to visit Canada. In 2015, IRCC processed applications (new and extensions) from 1,588,590 persons seeking temporary resident visas to come to Canada, 82.3% of which were approved. IRCC continued to be successful in promoting the use of multiple-entry visas, which are valid for up to 10 years and allow applicants from visa-required countries to travel to Canada more frequently and on their own schedules. In 2015, a total of 1,231,041 multiple-entry visas were issued, which was a 21% increase from 2014. Effective February 6, 2014, a policy change automatically considered visitors to Canada eligible for a multiple-entry visa. IRCC also introduced a single fee for the processing of a temporary resident visa applicable to both single-entry and multiple-entry applications.

Canada gave 10-year unlimited stay duration with full work privileges (=PR) to 1,231,041 3rd world non-white migrants. Rich countries don't need visas.

obviously i dont anymore, im the other finn in the thread had to get up from bed to see if canada really did grow 10M in 6 years, wew lad.
how is trudeau planning on making canada work when the white workers die out and he is left with african and poo working class with soulless asian managment?

That's what he wants you to think. Why not run? Well, are you aware of what happens if the leader of a party resigns? He can appoint a successor temporarily.
Let's just say I have it on very close authority that Scheer will drop out out of politics entirely. This would necessitate a successor or if party has qualms with it a vote can be called.
Let's just say the man that is going to take his place is pretty Wonderful...
Why do this? He is a Shark and he NEVER shows his cards. What would receiving only 51% of the conservative party vote have did for him and years of scrutiny and partisan politcs? It would have destroyed peoples confidence in him. Now, when he claims the leadership throne, there will be no doubt. Rather than be seen or even associated with conservatives (make no mistake, he is one), he is an untarnished, successful businessman, stepping up to the plate to save Canada going into the Abyss—this way he wins the election itself by a landslide, with little struggle, his business image untarnished, serving only as an asset.

Scheer stands absolutely no chance against Trudeau. He's a social conservative that wants to roll back abortion and gay rights. Regardless how you feel about these issues, they will sink your political image if you campaign too hard on them. He's also not in favor of rolling back immigration that much either. Once Trudeau starts actually hammering him and finally legalizes weed, that will easily put him over the top.

>claims to believe in freedom and liberty
>votes for Trudeau
>is no longer allowed to state biological facts without fear of being charged with a hate crime
>but muh weed man
Jesus fucking christ I hope you kill yourself promptly

>boomers destroyed the last chance of saving Canada from non-whites because of MUH DAIRY

Boomer genocide when?

Why the hurry, all you have to do is wait and see. This place is no different than reddit or the bottom of any given CBC article. All of a sudden everyone's an economics major that sees right to the heart of the negotiations going, it's so obvious. Just a matter of spouting a tonne of shit and then seeing what sticks.

>He's a social conservative that wants to roll back abortion and gay rights
That's not true. He has explicitly said that he's not going to touch that issue.

You said someone was talking out of their ass in which you didn't disprove. Disprove it or fuck off.

No-one stands a chance against singh. Everyone in this thread knows it. Ndp will destroy what's left after the liberal splits and singh wins a majority.
It's Been a great run guys. I'll miss Canada.

>He's a social conservative that wants to roll back abortion and gay rights. Regardless how you feel about these issues, they will sink your political image if you campaign too hard on them.
Absolutely false.
If Scheer loses it will be because he has zero charisma and zero technical qualifications for the job.
Kevin O'Leary could literally say "homosexuality is revolting. It has no place here. We should gas the fags" with a sly smile, and get away with it. Trump said he could go to the middle of 5th ave and shoot someone and he wouldn't lose any votes. If Kevin O'Leary did that, not only wouldn't he lose any votes, he would gain some.

Charisma and ability are everything. Scheer has neither.

why leave if im being annexed?

this guy gets it
listen to this guy

his base is christian-right Saskatchewan people that got him there because he promised to challenge the issues when he was running for leadership.
Though I actually want him to roll back on the changes, I doubt he will bring it up now that he is in the PM race, but it might be hard for him to hide that until after the race is over considering CBC wouldn't shut the fuck up about how he "promised to challenge progressive policies such as gay marriage" when he wont he leadership race

we're fucked. scheer is a run-of-the cuckservative that doesnt focus on the real issues here because hes a partisan faggot

No brown person wearing a turban could every get a significant amount of votes outside of major cities. The NDP running a Sikh is a complete joke.

>Implying anyone actually votes on politics

Hahahahahahaha

>Kevin O'Leary could literally say "homosexuality is revolting. It has no place here. We should gas the fags" with a sly smile, and get away with it.

That's only because your political system is so corrupt and ineffective that the average person is fed up with it all and used Trump as a giant middle finger to the establishment. We haven't reached that point yet. We are still at the disappointment stage and are bubbling up every year. He has stated his beliefs on those issues in the past and whether the people choose to believe him at this stage is what's really important. I doubt the homo's and sjw women in Toronto will believe that he wont roll back gay marriage and abortion rights.

He already won the internet with just this meme alone. Justin Cuckdeau will only win by greater margins as the shitskin infestation takes our women and breeds out the white gene.

He has been clear about not running his campaign on rolling back gay rights. I'm against gay marriage myself, but there's no way in hell someone could win an election with that platform at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=UITG7CqCbys

>scheer busying shilling for accountants, lawyers and doctors to keep their tax loopholes so they pay less than the average middle class

>doesnt say a peep about the somali terrorist in edmonton

he really is harper 2.0 isnt he

>Kevin O'Leary could literally say "homosexuality is revolting. It has no place here. We should gas the fags"

I read that in his voice, fuckin KEK

And I remember when everyone thought Trudeau running was a fuckin joke to kiddo. If you don't think all the sandniggers will vote for one of there own your sadly mistaken.

schill for the NDP
split lefty vote
tories win
tories do same shit as libs anyway
cry