Bleach

'CAUSE BABY NOW YOU FEEL LIKE NUMBA ONE, SHINING BRIGHT FOR EVERYONE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRjz6-R7cLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate Kubo

IF YOU WANNA SEE SOME ACTION
YOU GOT TO BE THE CENTER
OF
AT
TRAC
TION

why is kubo like this

Spoilers are out. We're fucked.

I love my water empress!

RYUKEN FUCKING WHERE

youtube.com/watch?v=yRjz6-R7cLM
You now remember being super hyped for the Byakukagon fight because you saw the anime first.

R U K I A
U
K
I
A

is she fine?

Have faith, user. He can't do this to us again, right?

why are you using a picture of ichigo but posting yhawch's theme?

not on kubos list of concerns, thats for sure

What did he mean by this?

I kept saying last thread that Kubo is shit.

>mfw she's not doing anything relevant this chapter either

he shits on every character after giving them a good moment. why would it be any different with orihime

KILL ME
I
L
L

M
E

I actually read the manga first
well, I kind of read the manga alongside the anime, but i always ended up going faster in the manga.

Stay strong, user. We'll get through this together.
I had faith though. I really, really did. I still do.

>Bleach stopped being good after the Rescue arc completed.

Prove me wrong.

STARKK WHEN?

There seems to be a lot of confusion regarding how Orihime's powers are failing, so I'll try to explain it. Basically it's not Orihime's powers that are at fault, but Yhwach's. Yhwach has made it so that Ichigo's sword is broken and remains broken in every possible future.

Why are people so upset? Spoilers seemed fine to me.

Isn't Facebook changing the past a potential future?

That's a trick question because in your own opinion anything else someone likes is wrong to you

>I had faith though. I really, really did. I still do.
I also want to have faith but this is kubo we're talking about

>Renji attacks Ywach, Zabimaru is instantly shattered
>Uryu transfers all of his damage to Haschwald and he dies thinking of Buzz-B
>Tsukishima repairs Ichigo's bankai in the past
>Everyone has assembled to step through the portal to confront Ywach when suddenly..!

These sound horrible.

not possible.

>tfw Rukia will never be your lieutenant
>tfw Rukia will never kick you in the face
Life is hell.

There's a little value to the Hueco Mundo arc but Fullbring and Quincy arcs are boring and nonsense.

>B
I have no idea what this means and haven't read the threads later but this can't be good.

So he is blocking any attempts at repairing it, but I guess Facebook's powers work against it since the sword is being "fixed" in the past, not the present.

no clue the autistic shippers wants their women to do something important

Yhwach confirmed for beating demonbane
>demonbane uses one of his infinite possibilities to defeat yhwach.
>Yhwach says no.

Reminder to ignore rukiafags

He can insert himself into an objects past if he can cut it.
He likely isnt strong enough to cut bankai zangetsu

>tfw she'll never be your subordinate

But isn't Facebook using his powers to fix his Bankai a potential future? If he knows everything, why not just remove Facebook's power?

SUDDENLY THE DADS SHOW UP RIGHT???

I like the girls, of course, but I never expect much for them out of one of the big three shonen.

No, it's the past. The Ichigo with us now is the Ichigo of the past. I suspect that this is how Kubo wants to make it so Ichigo's powers can exist in two places at the same time.
One in Yhwach's altered future.
One in Tsukishima's restored past.

best op

>BUT BUT HER GIANT TITTES
>MUH SELF INSERTING STRONG WOMAN
>MUH MUH MUH

These fags so thirsty for some bitch they forget YHWACH CAN CHANGE THE GODDAMN FUTURE

If the spoilers are true, it makes me wonder if Kuukaku actually planned for Ichigo to lose his powers. It seems that was the only purpose for Ginjo and Tsukishima to show up.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Kubo didn't think this through.

Rukiafags are fine, Ichirukifags are trouble.

What? How is past ichigo in the present.
Did tsuki get a powerup?

I literally cannot. Nothing can compare to the emotional payoff of Ichigo saving Rukia from the Sokyoku in front of all those captains, after all that buildup. On top of that, Ichigo was an actual character that I cared about back then.

Do you think under the mask he has Ywach's beard too

That's still a potential future though. It's a future where Facebook would use his powers.

LIVIN

OUT

YOUR

FAN

TA

SEEEEE

Is that Rangiku or genderswap Kira?

I honestly can't tell.

How was Sup Forums during this moment?

My only bet is that Yhwach is allowing him to use his powers to give Ichigo some false hope, just to crush it later on.

Im used to Orihime just being basic. How does this relate to the soul king?

Ichihimefags as well, don't forget them. Shippers in general ruin everything.

Which Rescue arc?

I really miss her long hair

That would be atrocious, he's already done that. Kubo can't be that fucking awful, right?

I thought Tsuki altered memories not the actual past
What the fuck

>Best character comes back

True.
At first I thought I found it so great because I was like 12 at that time, but I re read everything recently and it was fucking awesome.
Also when he leaves and says "thanks to you the rain has stopped"... man those feels.

Suddenly DON KANOJI!

Toriko just got one spoiler pictures, but they just had new spoilers.

I'm still holding out hope. ;_;

Come on Kubo,nobody give a fuck about Fullbringshit

Or Yhwach is arrogant enough to believe his powers encompass all futures.

Fullbringer arc was the best Bleach had been in years until Kubo was forced to bring in SS and end it early because of jap shit taste.

Hes technically doing both. Inserting himself in the past to alter memories.

They do.

That would also be atrocious. It can't be built up for the entire fucking arc to only alter/transform a few futures. Dumb.

That's why the Ghostbusters arc and the SS arc can never be topped, the story actually seemed to know where it was going and there were only a few main characters, so Kubo was able to make us actually care about them.

>Kubo was forced to bring in SS and end it early because of jap shit taste.

Was this really the case?

Should have stopped at this point. Or executed Mexico better then stopped after fake karakura.

>B
The BLEACH sword!
It's Kubo!!!

Yep.

Let us be honest: if his power is really to see and change the future then there is no way he can lose. The only person who could bypass it was the Soul King, but he is now part of Yhwach's power.

if tsukishima really did stab ichigo from behind to give him back his powers or something similar to that then ichirukis are going to be PISSED

>Ichigo was an actual character that I cared about back then
This. Apart from his banter with Urahara, Yoruichi, Renji, etc. he had a clear cut goal in mind: repay his life debt to Rukia. It also helped that the antagonist (Byakuya) was inherently tied to the execution and his motivations added another dimension to the rescue.

After SS though Ichigo only had "mamoru" on his mind and it's been that way ever since. All we get is the usual banter as Ichigo moves from one mentor/group to the next. And his enemies were harder to relate to/sympathize with. Grimmjow was just a brawler who liked to fight and Ulquiorra didn't understand humans. In the end it was just Ichigo and the Arrancar tussling instead of clashing their ideals.

How do you know? Any citation?

There are still pieces of the Soul King left out there. But yeah, his powers not encompassing all futures would be a fucking cop out.

You mean the Ichihimes, after all it was her chance to shine and Tsukishima just stole it from her.

>Not shipping Facebook x Ichigo
Like come the fuck on

to me the Fullbringer arc felt like canon filler.

No IchiHimes because Orihime was totally gonna heal Ichigo and confess her love.

Spoilers were fake, but the picture is real. Expect new ones in 15 minutes.

I keep hearing this but where's the proof?

Supposedly. Bleach definitely dropped to 15th position during the entirety of that arc until Rukia showed up and kind of never recovered from it.

Supposedly there were also a lot of comments in the returned votes that Bleach was too gaijin.

no the ichirukis since tsukishima is basically doing what she did in the last arc and that scene is ICONIC to them

He restored Ichigo to a previous point in time.
Now Tsukishima has gone and made himself Ichigo's best friend. Looking forward to shops of Tsukishima and Ichigo in Rukia's old ship bait art.
>White moon
>Tsukishima
Like clockwork

"B" is "The Balance" which is Jugram's schrift ability

Do you think Yhwach knows about the Fullbringers? Wouldn't Facebook be a War Potential? And how the fuck do they even have powers as Souls? Why is this chapter not called (Book of) Mix?

Facebook's power works by pretty much stabbing things then whispering in their ear "when did you ever come under the assumption that _____ is/didn't/are/were ____?" for example him stabbing Ichigo to give him his powers back is the equivalent of him stabbing ichigo and asking "when did you ever come under the assumption that your powers were gone?" then BOOM his powers are back

So does that mean you ship Ichigo with Facebook?

Kubo is a hack. That's all you need to know.

WHAT IS THE TRUTH

The fuck does 'too gajin' mean

How the hell is this going to wrap up neatly in 5 chapters
I don't believe this isn't a Kubo ruse

>there were also a lot of comments in the returned votes that Bleach was too gaijin
Haha, really? But the only ostensibly gaijin Fullbringer was Jackie.

>arguing about whether Facebook penetrating Ichigo is a plus or a minus for their respective ship
Petty.

I wanna feel like numba six tho