He's right

He's right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QBXdkbZE_Tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((Werleman)))

Great, why don't y'all go be right someplace else.

That's retarded. Even for a brainwashed lefty that doesn't even make a sliver of sense

you just posted a tweet by a guy named CJ ((Werleman)) go fuck yourself faggot

Well guys it looks like we're gonna have to start living in white-only countries, oh no.

These faggots can leave and go to places that "aren't racist". Why don't these people leave and go to those places, Sup Forums?

The absolute state of Sup Forums (((moderators))).

He's not though. Please end your life.

so ironic that racism is fine if the person in question is white. imagine a tweet that said 1000s of lives would be saved if you banned blacks from owning guns. the outrage would be insane.

"Hey I know what to say, this will sound good"

Yup, & even better lets ban blacks from buying guns & ammo (yes even street guns!) And we will save tens of thousands of lives a year!

Oy Vey, shut this down

This is fake right

>zero

THIS

Banning niggers and spics saves more.

WTF I'm a cuck now. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people. CJ Werle(((man))) has convinced me to have children with a black woman so that I will no longer spread my white genes.

>(((Werleman)))

> hurr durr lets ban whitey from owning guns because of a random event
> mfw they never want to talk about how banning niggers would save countless lives just in chicago alone

BBG

nigger lovers
shemale lovers (muh traps)
nazi LARPers
kekistani faggots
shills
(((germans)))
retards larping as women

this place is a shithole

What about banning niggers from owning guns? They're really reaching here, nobody with half an ounce of sense believes this shit.

Banning those 13 muslims during 9/11 would have subtracted 3k kills on top of asbestos and health related deaths.

Saves em in short term cost us in long term when the inevitable war of Revelations comes down to the kingdoms of Man.

No banning jiggers from having guns would save thousands.

So this is the will of lefties: white hate.

TALCUM X AT IT AGAIN

blacks kill more than whites do.

Take Guns Away from Jew Terrorists they're the real problem they did 9/11 and holocausted the uss liberty ships stalked Fred Leuchter but meanwhile "white terrorism" is the issue. No bs it's JEW TERRORISM that is the issue.

What about all of the DUAL ISRAELI CITIZEN TERRORISTS who are here with guns and Israel did 9/11 and holocausted the uss liberty.

What about AIPAC and it's operators? TERRORISTS!!

Forget white terrorism, that doesn't exist. Jews only make and FAKE it like in this case.
Only Jew Terrorism exists.

His ethnicity is.

fpbp god bless your soul

We should ban bombs, especially the ones with lots of shrapnel to maximize the carnage.

Did you just say you would have sex with a female person of colour? This bigoted sexual fetishization of POC is abhorrent and has no place in 2017.

The correct thing to do is provide for her son and wear a cuck cage.

Take the weapons away from Dual Israeli Terrorists, Israeli Terrorists, Israel as a whole, and The Mossad Terrorist Cell WHICH IS ALSO KNOW AS "ISIS"

I think he's gay for the bwc.

White people are inherently violent.

Paddock is irish I think so it was a non white person

most firearm related deaths are caused by niggers

The black on white crime would be massive.

BAN ISRAELI JEW TERRORISTS

>Banning Muslims saves zero lives
Gee, something tells me that if they couldn't keep running over locals via Truck of Peace as they've done or shoot up the Bataclan as has happened, there'd be a lot more living Europeans who would disagree with this.

Looks like you need a trip

Those fucking digits, Check them

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

also take weapons away from antifa

Still unwilling to talk about the fucking elephant in the room that is Chicago. Fuck that nigger.

Makes sense. Sorry about your retardation.

The Kalergi Plan Full Documentary International Communism

youtube.com/watch?v=QBXdkbZE_Tg

No, we are.
>(((werleman)))
Sup Forums is always right.

member when ben shapiro responsed with "is that why liberals are so obsessed with grabbing them"

Jewish racism has to stop.

This

banning spics and niggers from living would save more lives

No you dumb nigger. Baltimore is worse

Cept he’s not.
Source: FBI crime stats

Yeah I'd love to see the math proving this.

Yes this is redpill -101 the most basic shit that you start to notice when you are 13 years old.

You forgot to mention the coksukin leftie commie scum

ban niggers and you solve a majority of violent crime. i'm sure (((werleman))) would be all for that.

>He's right.
Compelling evidence, OP. It's a shame you've already left your own thread.

What does Kasumi have to do with this?

Wonder if the VT State Police read Sup Forums?

It's all about them 91's

Hugh Hefner dead at 91

Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas

And then the Rabbi's were 'caught' by the "Super Troopers" racing for the border.

Most white guys are weak cucks with little dicks and no courage who racemix with chink sluts and negresses. Most white guys are skinnyfat limp wristed homos.
Not all, but most. The shooter is clearly a Sup Forumsfag.
For newfags, Sup Forums is mostly comprised of beta males and shitskins. If you want real men go to /fit/, and they unironically have better politics there than here.
Honestly fuck Sup Forums
Niggers

Banning muslims isn't about saving lives, it's about saving culture.

>Poland basically bans muslims, many lives saved
>England bans guns, Muslims rape and kill every bong

oh its you again, youre just mad you got roasted by pol for making a pitty me thread

Banning black guys from owning guns would save tens of thousands each and every year

Is it terrorism?

Hello fat ass, can you post big pale flabby white man tits for me? Thanks. Your opinion is worthless otherwise.

Actually banning them from nigger would save 1000 lives plus a year. Yup all niggered areas.

Numbers to your mother yo!!!!

Depends on whether the guy was trying to push a political ideology or not.

Just killing people for shits and giggles doesn't making someone a terrorist.

When is someone going to shoot this fake nigger in the head?

Unless there turns out to be a political motive then no. If you want to classify it as terrorism because people are terrified then every violent crime is terrorism.

Considering these muslim refugees are half males, 18-25.. I think we're actually bringing fucking soldiers to our country, and look at every other country who has brought over refugees.. they get FUCKED..

Atheists are cancer and should be killed.

You could save a lot more by returning used farm equipment as defective merchandise back to some Nigerian prince.

Don't ban black guys from owning guns. Teach them how to own guns. Draw them into a saner gun culture. Fraternization could be more than just a political tool here, it could improve the community. Are all the ranges packed already?

Banning Muslims doesn't save li-

>Actually banning them from nigger would save 1000 lives plus a year. Yup all niggered areas.
Rwanda disagrees

>Thinking that taking guns from niggers stop them from killing

Without Jews more like.

Without Muslims, Jews would have probably done it and blamed Russia or something.

>Wanting to stop niggers from blowing each other's brains out.

Oh sweaty, you can't be racist against whites :^)

Ban humans