I want to go back to being a bluepilled, clueless, ignorant liberal cuck so bad Sup Forums

I want to go back to being a bluepilled, clueless, ignorant liberal cuck so bad Sup Forums.

I don't want to continue to live if the world hates me and I hate the world.

I-is there a way to go back?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/worldservice/africa/features/storyofafrica/9chapter1.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. The ride never ends.

Kill yourself and stop posting here you fcking coward

Yes

THe world doesn't hate you, it doesn't care about you at all.

THE FIRST SLAVES WERE WHITE PEOPLE, SLAVS - HENCE THE ORIGIN OF THE WORD

YES BLACK PEOPLE ARE TWICE AS LIKELY TO BE PULLED OVER BY A COP - BUT THATS BECAUSE THEY ARE 50% MORE LIKELY TO COMMIT A CRIME

THE FIRST SLAVE OWNER IN AMERICA WAS A BLACK MAN

A MAJORITY OF RICH BLACKS OWNED SLAVES

LESS THAN 2% OF WHITES EVER OWNED SLAVES

Just shove this shit in a liberal's face and watch their world come crumbling down.

Nah man, once brain cells are dead they're not coming back.

Take a good hard look at your life, think on your mistakes, and kill yourself

You can checkout anytime you like, but you can never leave. Suicide, perhaps?

Your choice was made. There is no refund, no returns. The Red Pill is for life.

Sucks doesn't it.

Yes their is

kill yourself

being blue pilled is the same as being dead

Honestly, yes. Take a break from this place for a while. Eat well, exercise regularly, and meditate. Your mind will eventually clear and you will regain that sense of empathy that you once had. Trust me. Stop surrounding yourself with negativity and you'll feel better.

>the first slaves
Lmfao you're a retard.

Too late lad. See pic related. Stephen ‘Frog’ Paddock

start taking it in the ass

whatcha doin' journo?

bbc.co.uk/worldservice/africa/features/storyofafrica/9chapter1.shtml

How retarded are you, exactly?

>mfw I'm getting just old enough so that cougs and older gay men no longer proposition me for "arrangements"

look, i made this thread, i went back to it after running for an hour sweating profusely trying to shed off the misery, when i came back i was in tears of happiness, you guys are like the family i never had. i really appreciate this of you guys, just to be there. give me an insight. im almost tearing up. op, check my thread out. maybe something will be there for you. im here for you man. we will persevere. trust me.

>Just shove this shit in a liberal's face and watch their world come crumbling down.

But liberals don't care about facts, only narratives desu.

good goy, just take the pill :)

>9th century
>THE
>FIRST
>SLAVES
Oi moron, slavery is in the bible. There was slavery since before recorded history. It's sort of always been around, including today.

don't hate, hate leads to self destruction, think of the big picture, you need to think big in order to survive now. educate yourself, stat.

Yes...

You're right about this. I took a week break and felt great, but got sucked back in when DACA was repealed and I was desperate to see what the butthurt and the shitlib arguments were.
It's like I'm addicted to see people saying bluepilled retarded shit.
It's like I'm addicted to having that sense of validation that I'm redpilled and they aren't.

But then I realize that the shitlibs may win, or they may push us so far into a corner that we will have to respond in a way we never wished to.
I've become so pessimistic about my country. I see the signs of history repeating itself in the Bolshevik Revolution.
Where they label the ethnic majority in the host country as racist if they should ever say something counter-narrative.
Where they bully us until we can't speak the truth.
We lose jobs.
We lose friends.
We lose family.
All for saying something that would've been barely polarizing even 10 years ago.

I see Red Terror everywhere. In the media. In our government. Late night television. Musicians i used to love.

Sorry for the vent....it's just all so tiresome.

I miss the 90's

and the first slaves were white people, slavs. Hence the origin of the word.

How retarded are you, exactly?

>wanting attention this bad
hello my fellow 15 year old boy

Is this a serious conversation we're having right now or are you really this dumb?

THE WORD COMES FROM 'SLAV'. SLAVERY HAS EXISTED FOR FAR LONGER THAN SLAVS.

YOU.DUMB.CUNT.

worthless cuck! You gonna pack it in?

You can't gay away the pill. In fact it would probably make it stronger

No.

Your only way out, is through.

You will only have peace if and when the war is won. You now know the war is here, its first shots are being fired. You cannot un-know this. But we CAN win.

Everybody miss good old day

But In Reality, anti white rhetoric take over whole world

West and America is decline

The Hard times is not yet come

You're the ignorant cuck user. Get a job and interact with real people.

Those are pretty weak redpills tbqhwyfam.

Who were the first slaves then, retard?

It's too late. Even if you fake it to fit in, your disgust for yourself and them will grow until you just can't take it anymore and you'll just end up back here.
image related

>Stop surrounding yourself with negativity
he posts on Sup Forums

Pussy

Kinda reminds me of that scene in the Matrix when one of the guys wants to go back to being unplugged so he strikes a deal with Agent Smith and at one point he tells him "Ignorance is bliss".

unfortunately user it can't be done, even if you suppress everything you know, you won't be able to handle the cognitive dissonance, your only hope right now is to repent of all your sins and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ and get saved.

The ride never ends

t h e o n l y w a y o u t i s t h r o u g h

The ultimate bluepill.

Christianity.

why do people want to go back? Ignorance is bliss I get it, but cogdis that destroys your mind and soul over time as you inevitably get exposed to more and more truth doesn't seem that great.

you and your newfag trash family need to make your way back over to reddit. your refugee kind isn't welcome here.

Nigger you need to learn to linguistics.

>cant answer and has to resort to ad hominem
That's what I thought.

when you shove facts in a righ-wing newfag pepe-cuck's face all they can say is "duuuurr the liberals HUUUURRR"

nice try, newfag.

right which is why mainstream society and normies hate Christianity, you're an idiot, as far as I'm concerned atheism is the ultimate blue pill, most of these leftists, faggots, cucks and other filth are proud atheists, freakin normalfag.

Try the black pill faggot or be an hero.

It solves every problem.

you are here forever user.

It's easy.

Get a job. Get a girlfriend.

Realize your life expectancy is 80-90 years.

Shit posting on the internet is a waste.

Live your life and understand the pain of it.

"Redpill" means become a retard autist fucktard.

Live life day-by-day and take it in stride. Pay your bills, focus on what's important.Enjoy the sun. Walk in the park.

This is what our Anti-Fascist Grandfathers wanted for us. They saw the darkness in real life, not here on 4Fag. Nothing is going to save you.

Nothing is going to save you. Stop caring about bullshit. Your guns won't save you, your gold won't save you. Tomorrow is a day you can't see. None of you are prepared.

Nope you can only go to a deeper level.

Take lsd and listen to assclowns united for hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ