USA hate thread

How do we solve the mongrelican problem, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
youtube.com/watch?v=ExfLOwmSD88
youtube.com/watch?v=d5qXCq_xcnk
pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Argentina

>Argentina

We must find a way to lower the population. This country is getting too fucking crowded.

>Inb4 "Nooo there's still plenty of land in northern Arizona and Death Valley so it's not overcrowded!

Teach me your ways o white one.

>Argentina

>Argentina

>mongrelican
is that some kinda aquatic bird?

>Argentina
>inb4 trust me im white

Facts and information

>I'm fucking white.tif

>Argentina

>argentina
>trust me guys i'm white

Anglos always look out for each other

>Argentina

>Argentina

Holy shit, I'm mixed race and my hips were messed up when I was kid. Fixed them by now though. This meme makes me sad, lol.

It's you Chieanon

Falk off.

>Argentina
>"1 post by this ID"

No (You) for you.

"Dump the dumb in the Death Valley" seems like a reasonable solution, though.

At least I got a descent IQ. Being also dumb would be a tragedy.

what is this anime?

>USA
>Anglo
52% """"white""""(25-35% real Europeans)
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>quarter of said whites has injun, polish semite or negro blood
>media/education/banks all run by the jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>adopting niggers and chinks is a normal american practice
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexuality
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti-white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was a mudslim
>tolerates a black domestic terrorist group
>almost all food is unnatural shit created by monsanto
USA is a mongrel minority-White semite-run nation. Not even 60%, or even 50% White. More like 20-35% White? Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied. Beware of purity!
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

B-BUT MUH FREEDOM!
wrong. You have no freedom, shart. You can't
>not send you kids to school
>not have insurance
>not pay for Obamacare
>refuse to buy/sell from people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>refuse to pay taxes
>refuse to hire people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>no autos

doraemon

>descent IQ
lol

It's all been said back in 2002
youtube.com/watch?v=ExfLOwmSD88

bump

Bump

>Argentina

>ITT: anglo circlejerk

I literally can't handle it

>Argentina

America will be browned.

There is nothing you can do about it.

:/

I'll be off this planet by then so I don't give a single fuck.

>that pic

...and over here I felt bad because my ancestry is only 99.2% European.

>argentina

Le100% face

look to Australia, an extremely peaceful country founded by convicts :)

you really should look at the whole study from 23andme
it shows that almost all Americans have zero nig ancestry at all. like 97% of us. Same goes for Indian ancestry.

a blog post is not some kind of check mate. it's just showing that you don't know what you're talking about.

Argentina is going to be wither than America in about 20 years btw, assuming they aren't already.

whiter*

Even nips are defending the red, white, and blue against filthy >aregentina. That faggot probably hates us too.

i wont shit on one of the boys at the order of some fucking spanish wop

>quarter of said whites has injun, polish semite or negro blood

So we're basically Russian now?

Who cares, you guys got the bunda bunda.

>Argentina

>argentina

>Baltic, Northern Slavic, Scandinavian and Finnic mutts formed 1200 years ago = American mongrels
I think not
>nothing you can do about it
You give the Feds and shitskin leaders Timothy McVeigh treatment monthly and you'll see segregation back in 5 years

holy shit kek

OP is a retard and a prime example of med Catholic colonies being shitholes full of dumbasses.

med Catholic colonies = Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Venezuela

British Protestant colonies = USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Rhodesia, Apartheid South Africa

lulz

You're talking to that one autist who whines about "Mixed americans" while claiming to be part bavarian, part russian and part tatar all.

He's just a persistent baiter.

Wasn't there some study showing that indigenous Siberians are the genetic cousins of the Native Americans?

>making fun of the inhabitants of the most successful and wealthiest country on planet Earth for having a shitskin underclass when you yourself live in a 3rd world country on a continent that contains no 1st world countries save for some land owned by European powers.

Sad!

He's the Russian troll trying to divide Americans based on their ethnicity right? Same fag who goes on about only Anglos being real Americans or some shit like that.

I already alerted the CIA about his presence and activities.

ignore them thry are all underage

I hate to break it to you, but most Americans are Anglo, my dude.

pic is from the study said Russian didn't read.

>I already alerted the CIA
lol
>mostly British means British
Obama is sort of British with that logic idiot

Na German and Irish ancestry are more common and in the future, Latinos will the dominant group.

Which ancestry is the most common is not the point. He's trying to divide Americans based on their ethnicity. I wouldn't be surprised if this balloon-faced Russian faggot troll actually works for the Russian govt.

Like I said, everyone needs to report this suspicious activity to the proper authorities.

>argentina
>leaf
you can't make this shit up

>maps only showing White Americans
>study shows 97% of White Americans are pvre
do you try to be this dumb, or is it your Asiatic genes turning you into an Elliot Roger?

I'll be dumping some Russian beauties.

Russian beauty

trying so hard to get (You)'s

Now I see why you drink so much vodka.

Hwite

>Argentina

b-but we made it to space first

>Na German and Irish ancestry are more common
genetic testing disproves this
now with 3 different studies
self reported ethnicity is a meme

>and in the future, Latinos will the dominant group
kys

>He's trying to divide Americans based on their ethnicity.
well when people larping as an ethnicity makes them want to import more of said ethnicity, it's definitely of concern, because pretending you're a kraut because grandaddy Hans was one doesn't make you a kraut.

self-reported ethnicity is a pleasant lie used to prop up muh pan-europeanism, which is just as deracinated as civnat. I don't want fucking bulgarians, Russians, or Romanians flooding into my country because some plastic paddy hates the Anglos enough to refuse any sort of colonial allegiances, or some 1/8 germam gets his rocks off on being a "nazi-american" who hates "der ewige Anglo"

it's ethnic autism, plain and simple.
nobody's got the nuts to make a choice, so everyone pretends everyone is everyone, essentially demarking everyone as no one.

Le 100% Russian face

>He's trying to divide Americans based on their ethnicity.
Tell that to the Founding Fathers or the authors of the 1924 immigration act, mongrel
Read it again and do the calculation. Yep, that leaves you with a 35% White nation. Fuck, even Richard specter is not even White. Such a large nation and you couldn't find a WASP or Northwestern European to lead your movement?
"Russian" ethnic minorities all.
youtube.com/watch?v=d5qXCq_xcnk

Of all people Russians have a good reason to not have it that great : 100 years of communism and 1/4 of population dead in WWII on top of millions dead during the Commiejew purges. Plenty of the capable ethnic Russians were siphoned off by European and American trans national companies

I guarantee you use something made by a Russian(yandex, google, kaspersky), but sold by a US company every day.
and not just Russians, literally every nation you groundlessly talk shit about has built "your" country, which isnt really yours, since you're just a subhuman mule.

the people who are most successful in America are, always have been since the Civil War (bar the WASP community), and always will be immigrants who stick together or secret societies. in any case, they actually have some sense of Logos. Americans, on the other hand, are a culturally absent subhuman mule who have never and will never invent anything.

im pretty sure a lot of burgers realize everything i said to be true subconsciously, which is why they always hurl insults at other countries while ignoring how objectively FUCKED beyond all measure the US actually is.

>Argentina

>Arjentina

>genetic testing disproves this
>now with 3 different studies
>self reported ethnicity is a meme

No, it doesn't.

>it's ethnic autism, plain and simple.
>nobody's got the nuts to make a choice, so everyone pretends everyone is everyone, essentially demarking everyone as no one.

You sound like a faggot who got beat up in school a lot. "Oh no! America is multiethnic!"

Fag.

I want to go to Russia, but there's this primal realization I have that when I go everything will be fucked up

>Tell that to the Founding Fathers or the authors of the 1924 immigration act, mongrel

We had fags in the past who viewed black folks as property. What's your point?

It's 2017 now.

My point is that you are a dysgenic genetically atrocious mongrel, not an American. Find a new name and ethnonym by the way: the Founding Fathers, Columbus didn't want to have anything in common with mongrels and subhumans like your bunch. "An American" is literally Uncle Tom bitch boy nigger cuckstamp you retards proudly wear for some reason

But even George Washington was mixed. He had French and Dutch roots.

he wasn't American?

I realize you're a troll. Don't worry, you're on the radar of CIA operatives.

>mainly Anglo-Celtic Northern European descent = subhuman mules that a good 60% of Americans are
Really made me think. "An American" is a term and ethnonym directly related to blood purity and racial hygiene. Stop larping. You are like a Jew trying to be a Nazi
>you're on the radar of CIA operatives
I doubt. I know how intelligence services work rather well

>I doubt. I know how intelligence services work rather well

You really are stupid aren't you? American intelligence agencies are specifically researching how faggot trolls like you from Russia are trying to influence American society.

Run along now you Russian balloon-faced faggot troll.

A good quarter of your "American intelligence agency" employess work for Kremlin already. The reason your society is so mongrelized and degenerate today happened not without some KGB and resedentura influence

Not true at all. The CIA does a good job of assassinating traitors.

Russia will crumble just like the Soviet Union did. If you think it's bad enough that you're living off your whore mother's income, just wait what's coming for you.

>The CIA does a good job
Splendid job with ISIS. "Your" country won't even have a nuclear arsenal soon, because those are not to be trusted to majority brown mongrel nation.

better to be living in a majority-brown country than to be an ugly balloon-faced Russian faggot troll lol

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

If America did become a brown majority nation, it would be shit and whites would instantly move out. Nobody likes spics

Brown = ugly

No one wakes up and says shit like: "damn, I wish I was a part black subhuman"

>20% muslim and rising

yea whatever mate

By invading the Falkland Islands and getting the shit kicked out of us.

not opening that link.

also, anything is better than being an ugly balloon-faced Russian.

what is brown? latino?

come to new york you russian faggot. Tons of your women are there getting fucked by latino men lol. they certainly don't think they're ugly.

Wow dude, FUCKING DELETE THIS. Right NOW!!!

You guys are catching up to us. I think we're about to enter a new Golden Age personally.

>Subhuman Sluts
>Russian

Real russian women hate diversity, nobody likes a filthy spic.

really is sad there are so many white nationalist american citizens on here.

i guess it is necessary for the government to regulate the internet and we need to start prosecuting you faggot traitors for treason

Mongrelization isn't a new golden age

Shut up Schizo, very few people race mix. People will always be more attracted to their own kind.