Bleach - The End 3

Buckle up, spoilers are confirmed.

>Renji attacks Ywach, Zabimaru is instantly shattered
>Uryu transfers all of his damage to Haschwald and he dies thinking of Buzz-B
>Tsukishima repairs Ichigo's bankai in the past
>Everyone has assembled to step through the portal to confront Ywach when suddenly..!
Fullbringers confirmed for being important to the plot
IchiRuki/IchiHime BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dkbwnSmKeVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Orihime the most.

This is gonna be good

I love my water empress!

Orihime was the one to heal Ichigo's sword. Facebook just made it possible for her to do so.

RYUKEN FUCKING WHERE

This triggers the shipperfag

Why was Haschwald a potato?

Was "Final Getsuga Tensho" ever mentioned before? A lot of people are mentioning it these last couple of threads.

But it should have been possible anyway.

Ichigo will use a getsuga so large it will span across infinite time lines and he won't be able to avoid it.

It will be called the almighty tenso

DEE HIS

>She will never appease your thirst with he pussy juices

STARK WHEN

>when suddenly..!
What?
When suddenly WHAT?

>yfw the repaired Bankai can fire off consecutive Mugetsus

HARIBEL TOO NIGGA

You're right, she should have. I'm going to wait until the gook scans to come out before judging.

>IchiRuki/IchiHime BTFO
Lets not get carried away here. The IchiHime reveal is most likely inbound.

But really, this could be the perfect storm. An unsatisfying ending, the ultimate asspull, the ultimate Gestuga with a final Leeroy Jenkins strategy, the massive butthurt of the shippers.

It's likely that Kubo probably had other plans on how he wanted Ichigo to deal with Ywach after broke said bankai and stole his hollow and quincy powers from him. But Shounen Jump had other plans, and so he had to accelerate his own timeline.

Also, posting my own post from last thread because relevant to discussion: in next post, because character limitations.

The fuck is that from? UQ Holder?

SHE

So the manga got cancelled just like the anime did right? Basically zero chance for the anime to ever come back at this point?

Just because you posted first doesn't mean you love her the most. That said, I can't wait to see her in this chapter. We'll see her sad, determined, and then happy.

Vagina.

HAS NO GRACE

It's canonically valid, on pure technicality. But, it's got terrible flow in terms of writing and plot progression.

All that said, I can't help but feel that Kubo PURPOSEFULLY made Tsukishima as a way out for him, in the rare case that Shounen Jump decided to axe Bleach and he had a very short chapter count before the manga ended. It's basically a get out of a jail card for him, that he probably hoped to never use--but was there if he absolutely needed to.

And since the manga is to supposedly end within the span of the next five chapters, Tsukishima's ability allows him to effectively "undo" the hole he is in as well as the hammer that's coming down from Jump.

This way, he can bypass the chapter count he would otherwise need to normally "fix" Ichigo's powers and simultaneously leverage Orihime's broken as fuck powers, to "fix" Ichigo's bankai and restore Zangetsu.

>Ywach stole White & Quincy powers
>Tsukishima negated, via a retroactive continuity (which generally is something to be shitted on, but by powers that be and within canonical validity, is now pure genius), what Ywach did
>Coupled by Orihime's rejection of events based on the now modified past to present continuity
>we have a situation where Ichigo DID fight Ywach, get his shit kicked in, and have his bankai broken
>Only to have these events rejected completely, creating a new future for Ichigo where he escapes outside of the reach of the Almighty

This way, Ichigo can now face Ywach again, and his almighty powers will have no effect. Then it will simply be a battle of who's offensively superior.

This is pretty much level 9 Kubo now. It's logical, accurate, valid, and absofuckinglutely magnificent--while simultaneously being utterly retarded, as it completely disregards good writing principles.

Kubo is without a doubt a fucking hack, but within all that, he has his moments of pure genius and this moment right now, probably crowns as that. Can't think of any mangaka that can top this.

>tfw ishida vs hasch was just a warm up for the infinite cycle of facebook vs almighty

IchiTsuki>IchiRuki

IchigoxChizuru end is the only true end
Search your heart you know it to be true

Buso Renkin.

WHOOOOAAAA WHOOOOAAAAA TA TADADA DATAAA!

youtube.com/watch?v=dkbwnSmKeVw

So did WSJ tell Kubo to wrap it up? Has anything been confirmed as to why it's ending so suddenly?

Have to make room for some new pile of shit, I imagine.

Yhwach: Tsukishima, you have finally arrived my son.

Bleach is ending and there's a lot of things that I still don't understand.

What exactly was the Soul King?
What was Ywach relation to him?
why Ywach want to destroy the mortal world and soul society?

>Yhwach: Tsukishima, you have finally arrived my son.
STOP

ICHITSUKI
I SHIP IT

Oh, okay, that makes sense. Now I actually fucking remember that moment. God, it was so average, Papillion is the only really good thing that came of it.

Yhwach is fucking omniscient. He should know of Facebook's powers. He should have seen the future where Ichigo has his sword restored.

Why not kill Facebook? Why not send any of his men after Facebook? Why not take away Facebook's powers?

This reveal makes zero fucking sense.

pls dont

You will never get any answers, this shit got canned by WSJ.

>The IchiHime reveal is most likely inbound
You're still saying this?
The shippers missed their boat, this was the last chance for anything like that to happen. Because the final fight is going to happen in ~4 chapters and there's no way Kubo can fit anything else other than Getsuga spam in those 4 chapters. Unless he suddenly adds as many panels as he used to use in the Soul Society arc.

Wait, no –scratch that. The final battle will be squeezed into TWO chapters. Because the next one is going to set up the battle with Ichigo and Co. climbing through the portal and the chapter ends with them confronting Yhwach. The fourth and final chapter is them cleaning up the mess.

>Yhwach: Tsukishima, you have finally arrived my son.
KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Would have been better with Tsukishima flipped.

Still great.

>it completely disregards good writing principles
I guess, if by good writing you mean something with a format that is followed. I unironically think there is nothing wrong with doing something so ridiculous, as long as you DO set it up logically, as Kubo did.

>What was Ywach relation to him?
Ywach is his son, it was explained before.

Exactly what I saw.

he can't see into the past because he hasn't happened in his future eyes he knew the fullbringers were there but he doesnt know facebook helped ichigo in the past

Sales are good as ever so Kubo probably just got fed up

Obviously no father wishes to leave his son broken by despair

Frankly, I want a completely open ending. The butthurt of the people shipping for 15 years for nothing would be glorious.

My wish was for Kubo to go fullforce and have YHVH win with no reservation.

But since he brought back Tsukishima to have Zangetsu repaired (and God is that new version terrible) that's no longer on the table. And if he goes for a good ending, the logical conclusion if for IchiHime to happen.

This thread is relatively quiet
Did everyone ragequit?

This. Make it complete.

I remember that he was the son of the soul king, but "how' he was the son? I mean, how the soul king even had a son? And how the son of the soul king ended thrown around there for people to take reiatsu/vitality from?

we don't actually know if it got cancelled, or if it was in the last sprint and it got hurried along.
Kubo said that this would be the 4th and longest arc, (he considers everything until Ichigo goes back to the living after rescuing rukia as one arc) and so far this one has run for 200 chapters.
The first arc was 182 chapters, the next arc was about 240 chapters. The one after that was pretty short, less than 100.
So this will end not quite as long as the aizen arc, but pretty close. Kubo probably planned on ending it in December and the editors told him to tie it up in august.

think one guy went off to burn his collection or some shit

This arc has been going for longer than the new jojo anime, it's about time to end.

He's omniscient. He can and he did.
>
Pretty much.

This manga fucking sucks. Dropped. What a shitty copout deus ex machine ending. Le changing the past meme. Fuck you KUBO.

At least when Naruto was in its climax, while it was dragging and bored me, it didn't make me worry of its end, I actually believed it would have a satisfying ending that is worth following through its final showdown, which it did. People might argue that the ending has hanging plot threads but the ending still gives off the vibe of that is how the story was suppose to end, how the author wanted it. The climax of Naruto felt genuine and whole.

This climax of Bleach is the opposite of it. It's giving me anxiety. I legit don't have a good feeling about this.

I agree, but
>see you next week

No, see; he regained Almighty AFTER Facebook had already achieved his power.

Ywach can only negate the future if and when his almighty is active. Case in point Ichibei's fight. Ywach was getting his shit kicked in by Ichibei. He wasn't dieing, but he was in no way advancing. However, the exact moment the Almighty was regained, was the very point in time where everything thereafter no longer posed a threat to him.

That is until he went to sleep again for a brief period in time. Then Ichigo shows up, and they have their confrontation. Again, during this period, his Almighty is dormant. The battle takes place and he admits that Ichigo is far too great a threat for him, that he no longer has any room for error; so he then activates Almighty and BTFO's all possible futures where Ichigo is a threat for him.

Along comes facebook and negates this future, by creating a retroactive continuity. In doing so, Ichigo's new bankai can now have the event where it broke (how no longer being relevant), be rejected by Orihime's powers.

With this new retroactive continuity, Ichigo now can face Ywach again--and this time the Almighty cannot affect him. In this new continuity, because Orihime rejected the EVENT. And this word is important, because in all futures moving forward, the EVENT itself has been permanently REJECTED.

In other words, Ichigo's bankai cannot be broken by Ywach. This makes them even in terms of power, and now it's a straight no bullshit fight.

It's disregarding good writing principles because technically something like this should be done with a much longer period of grace instead of having to do it within the last 5 chapters of the manga. But, it was logically setup as a get out of jail card aka "that", and as a result, is arguably pure genius.

>And if he goes for a good ending, the logical conclusion if for IchiHime to happen
The only good ending you're gonna get is Ichigo being happy that he managed to protect everything dear to him (disregarding all the casualties and destruction) and Isshin brings his two daughters to Soul Society for all of them to live in Kukaku's fireworks hut.

Screencap this

Heaven forbid an arc be longer than 14 weeks.

It's just not possible. There's got to be another volume after all.

he can't change the past user

So the "ending in ~five chapters is confirmed then?

Honestly, I'm disappointed it won't end at 700. Surely it wouldn't be difficult to drag this out for another 20 chapters. Even Kishi was able to do that.

>ending of naruto
>good

fuck you that shit sucked and so will this

plot hangers are never good

Why didn't Yhwach use the Almighty to make it so he never lost his powers at night?

>dropped
you've got like 4 more.
no one drops with literally 15 mins of reading left.

This would be pretty neat desu, mate.

As much as I fucking hate that hack Kubo, it makes perfect sense.

I think he means since the 2012 Phantom Blood/Battle Tendency. And there was time off between arcs.

another user already did

Right, but he can kill the person before that person changes the past.

shippers fuck back to tumblr and bleach asylum

Even if we get a huge finale chapter which we won't, it's Bleach. 5 minutes of reading at most.

To think, all the time I wasted on Bleach I could have used getting into Jojo roughly a decade earlier

I've wasted my life

If you count Turn Back The Pendulum chapters, Bleach actually does have 700 chapters.

>It's giving me anxiety
Isn't that in a sense better? He's forcing the reader to feel something for his manga, and not just sit through it like kishimoto, knowing a perfect happy ending will happen.

I don't know what world you're living in.

can't because it already happened in the past

Almighty has been shown to ignore the basic laws of causality, so your whole argument is moot.

>Sales are good as ever
Last volume struggled to reach 400k and had the lowest sales in the franchise. Bleach is done

Really
you think that, even for bleach, you can read about 15 pages a minute?

So this is how Bleach ends... not with a bang, but with a Facebook update.

I'm not sure Ywach can change his own limitations. Otherwise he could patiently play evolution and become literally invincible.

What are you talking about? As soon as the Fullbringers set foot into his realm he could have just sent Lille to kill them. Better yet, he could just imagine a future where Facebook is dead.

This is really dumb.

How does Tsukishima even have these abilities? I always just figured it was memory manipulation to simply make his enemies think what he wants them to think in the present.

I never figured he could literally rewrite fucking history. Unless you just figure he puts himself into memories right when they're about to do some dumb shit and he tells them it's dumb and to do something else. Thus sorta kinda changing that one part of history.

I thought the only thing he could physically change is inanimate objects because blah, spiritual pressure, or whatever.

Did he even do any of this in the Fullbringer arc? All I recall is him manipulating memories, and setting that trap for Byakuya. That's it.

I can't even tell if I love or hate this series anymore. Obviously it's not very good, but i can't tell if this is torture to read or if I'm enjoying every second of it like an idiot.

Simply out of spite I want Fairy Tail to have an ending 10 times worse then Naruto or Bleach's I mean the girls are hot but holy crap has the story become retard since the time skip. Does anyone even know what's going on anymore?

Not every week, but there've been plenty where that's all it takes. It's the one manga where speedreading is the norm because you are without realizing it.

silly don't you remember? facebook was always there with ichigo even since he was a child don't be a silly goose

Also the Almighty can be used for events that take place while it is deactivated. So yeah, there's no logical way for Yhwach to lose.
Obviously, you won't get a good conclusion in 4 more chapters.

It was always inserting himself into their pasts, not simply manipulating their memories.

he dlefected one of senbonzakuras blades and made himself byakuyas best friend

It's gotten even messier than this.

He already said he could change the future to whatever he wanted. Why not change that? Better yet, why not just prevent it from ever becoming night?
Furthermore, what's going to happen now since Haschwalth is dead?

We knew it was full blown timefuckery years ago when he used it to set traps.

How does it not make sense? He introduced a character long enough ago to make him relevant and not just an asspull, he gave him certain powers, and said character used them. So often I see
>Why don't characters just do this easy thing that we know they can do to fix everything instead of this shitty dragged out plot?
posted about many different anime and manga.

And Kubo is doing just that.

Yeah, that's what I mean, 2012. Kubo had more than enough time to write a decent conclusion, he just screwd things up.

Maybe you misunderstood
I'm saying that all the pages left from now until the end in a few weeks, would take 15 mins
you countered with "only 5"