OK YOU FAGGOTS TIME TO GET TO WORK

What floor was this on? is this one room or two? Who booked it? Some people are saying that it was more than one shooter. As we all know never trust the "lone wolf" narrative. What can we find? I was thinking of calling & making a fake inquiry about availability. Only problem is I'm sure they are shut down pretty tight after this BS. Dudes psychological profile doesn't line up with a mass shooter. The guy had a pilot license & you have to pass psychological test for that kind of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4bPwXdUFCxE
streamable.com/g9wke
twitter.com/RealGResistance/status/914780286344466432
youtube.com/watch?v=3CvjRLIHvQo
youtube.com/watch?v=qpcqS6ZiCuw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=uYWeQwolWhQ)
youtube.com/watch?v=jBhFIkePDQA
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=DtlEb3jcttM
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=uRVeUYYKUsQ
twitter.com/GingerMcQueen/status/915056578985955330
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It happened on the 36th floor?

We found the guy's youtube channel but he changed the name and removed his videos. Any else catch that? AZ Flyguy was the name.

Youtube of the shooter?

4th or eighth here’s some evidence to back my claim up the shooting took place on the other side of the hotel, the other side of the hotel in the video is showing flashes from the 4th or eighth floor. youtu.be/4bPwXdUFCxE

Most serial killers/mass murderers are actually very intelligent, have charming social skills, but have no empathy or remorse.

HOLY SHIT! If that's the case then it was definitely more than one shooter.

streamable.com/g9wke

ITS A FAKE EVENT

NO SHOOTER

NO ONE DIED

Is there any way to see or know who booked that room? From what I heard it that whole area was sold out before the shooting took place.

Serial killers yes. Mass shooters no.

media accounts say 32nd floor, 16 firearms in one room, some long weapons, some handguns, some modified to shoot automatic or possibly using a bump stock. also reported another 18 guns found at his house in mesquite. also ammonium nitrate fround in his car in the parking lot of the hotel. again, media reports, include grains of salt to taste.

FOH

sold out doesn't mean "no rooms" in vegas. this guy was reportedly fairly wealthy and liked to gamble. he had shifted tens of thousands in gambling transactions in the last few days, though it didn't say whether they were wins or losses. either way, if he was a high roller the hotels have rooms they keep empty to comp to those guys because they make more from their gambling then they would renting the room.

also that could explain why he got such a big room if both those broken windows are really in one suite. also 32nd floor would suggest some of the nicer rooms in the hotel.

Who was in the pyramid at the time?

Damn that's true. I remember one of the reports saying he got 20k gambling. But I guess the main focus would be are the to windows (possibly 3 on lower floor) connected?

The hotel next door? What could we learn from that?

The planets and symbolism proves our worst fears.

ive stayed at the mandalay bay in a double suite room like that one.

go to bed

both rooms have a window, so each of those panes on the building ismt actually a window i dont think. it would b 2 close together

shh, that doesn't fit the retarded thread narrative where nolifes try too project bat shit evidence

He must’ve had the rainman suite

Find out if the room was comped.
>complimentary for degenerate gamblers

Because if it actually was some perverted elites watching the "harvest" They were probably sitting there

you to can learn the wonders and magic of google search in 5 easy $30k lessons

Is there a list or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=3CvjRLIHvQo

2:30:27
The woman being interviewed said that she heard the person next to her was shot from a single gunfire that was not from the machine gun and that she was convinced there was a second shooter that was sniping people.

AND THEN THE NEWS WOMAN SAID THIS

2:34:44
after trying to claim that the girl wasn't right she then said this that ends up supporting her claim, that she 'had heard from people who say that I know that the shooter went by me while I was running to the Hooters hotel, so there are people insisting that there was another shooter.'

His pilots license was inactive because he had not retaken his medical evaluation to renew it! Sounds like the dude knew he was fucked up, like his daddy, but decided to be a Democrat Terrorist anyway...

FAKE EVENT. FUCK YOU FUCKING JEW. WE ARE AWAKE. WE KNOW.

>two muslim happenings over the weekend
>quickly make a white male false flag to cover them up
Really makes me wonder

>twitter.com/RealGResistance/status/914780286344466432
who fakes a sacrifice to their god?

sauce?
we can all sketchup. im sure theres a few grander suites that might wrap far enough over, but what floor?

How many of you conspiracytards are shills, and how many are real?

JEWS obviously.

Jews jew themselves constantly!

People who make fun of skepticism are shills.

He was dead hours before the shooting. Post mortem confirmed. Per TreeKingRemembers

The Philippines are a hotbed of ISIS terrorist activity. How long before it comes out that he was turned by this bitch. Feel like shits gotta come out soon right?

Stephen Paddock or Gene Rosen?

Proof of two shooters in this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=qpcqS6ZiCuw&feature=youtu.be

Why would the shooter break two windows?
One window had enough targets,did he get tired of the view?

Um no sweetie..This dude fits the profile to a fucking tee..For Christ sake look at his dad who was caught when he was seven. That shit fucks some people up and I guarantee he was massively in debt etc etc and lived a lie like his psychopathic father..

I've been up there, the suites are massive. Two stories, it's like a luxurious apartment. Multiple bedrooms & bathrooms, dining area, kitchen 2 living rooms. It's awesome. Also you can hotbox the fuck out of that place and nobody says shit because you paid so much

10 likes and ill post her getting BLACKED

You guys need to check the hotel website first of all. A panoramic 2 bedroom right now is under $300 a night. Prices probably higher yesterday but still, I've been to Vegas and stayed in a suite with a huge living room for not a ton of money.

They said he had 2 platforms set up too.

There's a video where you can clearly hear 2 weapons firing at once, as one stops firing and resumes while the other continuously fires.

One definitely sounds like an m240, or at least something in the .30 range with a very large capacity.

(Yeah it's a facebook link, didn't even post properly, and probably won't last long, but it's what I've got)

The 1 min mark clearly proves two separate shooters in different locations. One not at Mandalay.

I kinda wanna visit vegas now desu
after this has all blown over. I hope someone writes a book

TWO SHOOTERS

TWO SHOOTERS, THIS IS PROOF. was this a security guard for one of the hotels? This is the best footage of it.

All I hear are sounds consistent with a crank/bump fire and echoes from a large city. I have several questions, why would there be 2 shooters? The guy is shooting automatic weapons into a large crowd, why risk getting exposed by handheld footage when you're already killing dozens. Also who has anything to gain from this? The shooter is either using already illegal weapons or attachments that could easily be banned, but it doubtful most gun owners are represented in this shooter as most have neither. Are you guys just larping?

theories:
1) helicopter mile out from this camera (youtube.com/watch?v=uYWeQwolWhQ)
2) sound system at concert used as noise cancelling for shots (see lower left of image)
3) in videos we are hearing the echos on the buildngs as the direct sound waves are more or less cancelled

Just a question: lets assume someone just went to a hotel like this and broke their window. No jumping no shooting, just broke the window.

Would it take more than an hour to find out that the window was broken and which room it belonged too?

Who from pol can get to the bottom of this?

LADY WARNED GIRL BEFORE SHOOTING

youtube.com/watch?v=jBhFIkePDQA

are you fucking serious why don't they just shoot from the building and not bother with any of this

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=DtlEb3jcttM

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=uRVeUYYKUsQ

A look into MGM's past hotel Tragedy will lead you deeper. Another Ritual Sacrifice

"On November 21, 1980, the original MGM Grand burned in a fire that was one of the worst disasters in Las Vegas history. The Clark County Fire Department reported 84 deaths in the fire; there were 87 deaths total, including three which occurred later as a result of injuries sustained in the fire. After only 8 months the MGM Grand reopened. Almost three months after the MGM fire, the Las Vegas Hilton caught fire, killing eight people."

I expected this level if autism from Sup Forums, yet it still surprises me how genuinely stupid the vast majority of posters on this board have become. Not everything is a conspiracy you stupid fucking autists. Sometimes people do horrible things for no real reason, that's life. Stop projecting your delusional fantasies on every single tragedy. By your logic every single notable mass shooting in the past ~20 years is a false flag. Grow the fuck up you stupid autists and stop wasting your time with this nonsensical garbage.

Allegedly shooting from the 32nd floor.
The guy was probably a 32nd degree mason, and this was an act he had a part in planning.
On his ascension to the 33rd degree, the person that he was will be erased, replaced with an entirely new person.

Wherever the actual shooters were located (4th floor), is probably irrelevant at this point. They've made it blatantly clear that the narrative they intend to push will allow them to further consolidate power. Their gift to this man was a new life and the 33rd degree.

Nobody really gives a shit about your burger violence.
You are creating enough of if in other countries all over the World killing innocent people so now taste it in your own country done by your own people.
Stop fucking crying soft bitches.

Move on.

>By your logic every single notable mass shooting in the past ~20 years is a false flag.
>implying they weren't

OMG I'M NOW CONVINCED! YOUR THOROUGH RESEARCH HAND DRAWN IN MSPAINT HAS COMPLETELY DEBUNKED IT! FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG!

Do you not understand how a very sharp, penetrating sound can echo? You people have some serious delusions about this entire thing, it's honestly pathetic how much you're grasping at straws. Sandy Hook all fucking over again, I feel sorry for you retards desu.

What about the scanner where they say a security guard was shot in the leg on the 32nd floor and was waiting by the elevator?

Ive yet to see this mentioned anywhere else but the police scanner. Couldn't that "security guard" have been the true shooter?

If they don't want us creating our own narratives, why don't they release a couple seconds of footage of the four days he was staying there?

It's one suite with Windows on both sides, you retarded ass poorfags

Why did he have two rooms booked since the end of September?

calm down faggot

did you watch the fucking video?
Why are all aussposters shills you guys used to be so funny and le random

Those look nothing like muzzle flashes.

Hey, I think I was subsribed to that channel actually but I remember it being a younger guy not a 63 year old.

>the shooters were having a disco party on the 4th floor

what did /x/ mean by this?

His post was more thought out than yours you fucking idiot. Go back to /x/

Any public CCTV footage of hotel? Need to get a could of home many bags this guy carried himself.

Is there any evidence he was the shooter or was he dead when police arrived?

Ok guys, now that it's a false flag like all the others surely /our guy/ Trump will be on the case right? Surely your based president will call out this fake "tragedy" for what it is and expose the deep state plot right? What's the next part of their master plan?

If Trump is just a deep state puppet, then why do you still support him then?

>Proof of two shooters in this video. youtube.com/watch?v=qpcqS6ZiCuw&feature=youtu.be

It sounds like someone shot less 100 yards away, then shot over a mile away. What is going on?

You need to be medicated

Okay but the easy way to know for sure is if the 4th floor window is broken afterwards, someone could easily have checked the next morning.

More shills except this one posts unfunny stock photos
nobody is crying, but curiosity is definitely an alpha trait you coconut chamber

>Doesn't show full vid so we can see if the flashes match up with the gun fire

Yeah fake news:
twitter.com/GingerMcQueen/status/915056578985955330

It's not, but the conapiracytards say "they" replaced it.

did you watch the video little baby?

Mental illness sure isn't alpha, get some help

damage control at maximum, arguing the content of the video would be smarter than flinging around insults like a like hunbun stuck in the sun

You do realize I'm Trying to show how delusional this whole "conspiracy" is right?

Yeah I've watched all your terrible evidence that doesn't prove shit. Got anything better? If not fuck off back to /x/

There is no content in your videos.

You realize that makes her less attractve? Being that STD's are more rampant in the black community!

Im guessing they just framed him and it was a squad that had inside clearance

When you hear the second round of shots at :45 those are not an echo, those shots are from further away- what the fuck???

On the police scanner I heard "security guard shot in the leg 32 floor waiting by elevator"

Someone explain this shit

>how does sound work

Sarcasm is hard to read on this board. We have retards spreading around shitty YouTube videos claiming this was a illuminati sacrifice.

My mistake user

32nd Floor, Room 135. It was mentioned early on in the Police Scanner, before the breach.

32nd Floor, Room 135. It was mentioned early on in the Police Scanner, before the breach.

I'd like to know if he was dead when police arrived or did they reach him before he killed himself.

>we're fucked
>what bullshit can we make up to make white people look less sociopathic on a literal nazi board

lel just kys everyone on here

what's so delusional about this?

the shooter is an old white man, even my liberal friends admit this is fishy, they might not say it out loud but we all know, this is a muslim behind this...

so can the gunner teleport? and why is there a muzzle flash on a lower floor?
in this video its obvious the gun shots are far from eachother why are you being so angry and butthurt for me just being curious? Im not even op but this is obviously weird to see either you are a shill or a complete retard who cant argue