Bleach

It's out
readms.com/r/bleach/681/3517/1

Orihime a best

I love Facebook-kun

Obviously IchiHime has won.

Renji is badass

>rukia goes to orihime first and doesn't say a word to ichigo
I'm laughing so fucking hard. She'd rather talk to Renji than an injured Ichigo.

HAHAHAHA

Rukia doesn't even LOOK at Ichigo.

>Toofsy's sword was actually Bazz-B's

That was pretty kubo.

He's so smug and hot, I love this fucker.

>get his powers stolen

>Still has his powers

Okay?

>Ichigo goes full despair and gives up when sword is broken
>regains confidence when sword repaired
fuck this nigga desu

Glad he got to be useful and reunited with Ginjou in the afterlife. I always liked him, so getting this much in an overcrowded cast like Bleach is already a blessing.

Wonder if Aizen will get to do something, too, before this ends.

So, I was mad about how abrupt ichigo goes from helpless to confident, but consider the following.

If Facebook-chan rewrote the past of his sword being shattered, he also rewrote the past that made Ichigo hopeless, so there.

Why is TSUKISHIMA the best bleach

Shit that sword design is terrible.

I love how Orihime was on the verge of tears because she wasn't able to help Ichigo heal his sword. I love this girl with all my heart.

>Use rejection on sword
>Somehow restores ichigo as well
Someone explain this nonsense.

>Facebook getting to reunite with his husbando Ginjou
I'm happy with this.

Calm Anons... THE MOMENT IS COMING

Ch. 147 - Countdown To The End 3
Ch. 148 - Countdown To The End 2
Ch. 149 - Countdown To The End 1
Ch. 150 - Countdown To The End 0
Ch. 151 - Deathberry Returns

Ch. 455 - End of the Bond 1
Ch. 456 - End of the Bond 2
Ch. 457 - End of the Bond 3
Ch. 458 - End of all Bonds
Ch. 459 - Death and Strawberry
Ch. 460 - Deathberry Returns 2

Ch. 679 - The End
Ch. 680 - The End 2
Ch. 681 - The End - Two World
Ch. 682 - Deathberry Returns 3

That top panel still looks like a cunt.

When did the shipfags get this obnoxious? Mods need to ban all you fuckers for quality of posts.

BLEACH 542: THE BLADE IS ME

is there any special significance to that?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep posting it. Rukia wasn't even the one to do anything, it was fucking RENJI.

There's a reason he was called Irreplaceable Nakama, it all makes sense now.

Bleach?
More like drink breach if you like this shitty show, are i rit?

Confirmed

Ichirukifags on suicide watch confirmed
B T F O
T
F
O

>I also inserted my ability to rewrite the past into your sword
It's going to happen. Reset end will happen. Mark my words.

Kek, can't wait!

O R I H I M E
R
I
H
I
M
E

Who is smoother? Facebook or Aizen?

This chapter brought up something interesting, according to Facebook Orihime's powers couldn't reject the future because of Yhwach's immense power.

Hopefully we get the Japanese version soon to get confirmation on Facebooks's statement.

This was the panel

Ichigo wasn't restored, he's still full of injuries and bruises. But his regen took care of the worst ones.
Still though, this begs the question if the powers Yhwach took from Ichigo have already replenished themselves, because Tensa Zangetsu still has the black core.

Yes please.

In the end, it turns out ichigo is bisexual and hooks up with tsukishima who is homo, facebook did more than just fixed the past of zangetsu

Always so rational and cute.
Rukia was the only good thing about the chapter, as always.

>tfw Tsukishima is nice to Orihime
Can this man do no wrong?

Didn't Yhwach steal all of Ichigo's powers?????

He inserted a whole backstory where they're happily married and adopted the younger Fullbringers.

Endgame confirmed right there.

So effectively speaking, if yhwach absorbed ichigo's... inner powers or whatever, it would mean that both ichigo and yhwach now posses that, because this chapter happened?

It was said in the last one that he was losing it all when yhwach was absorbing it out of him, and now he's just instantly getting it back?

Or is it all undone and did yhwach lose the power he absorbed from ichigo, and he somehow won't notice because it wasn't in any of his timelines?

Fuck you kubo.

They are both fucking amazing.

I liked how he was really nice to her, it was sweet.

>I also inserted my ability to rewrite the past into your sword
But he didn't insert that ability.

TsukiHime is better.

He probably misses being her brother.

Yes he did.
My dad works for Kubo, trust me.

At least post the correct version.

I'm okay with this as long as Facebook finds happiness.

This fucking series. I'm not really sure what I was expecting. So I guess this is fine, though I'm not sure how Ichigo having powers again will reflect on Yhwach. But unless Ichigo gets some way to cancel the Almighty there's nothing stopping Yhwach from just wrecking Ichigo again, right?

I feel like Yhwach is such bullshit that there's no solution Kubo could write that would be satisfying.

This is possibly the most retarded shit ever.

>is there any special significance to that?
Other than Bazz-B getting killed by his own power, explaining how Toofsy could be that strong and confirming he still had a strong friendship with Bazz-B and also suggesting he still wanted to kill Ywach by letting Uryu heal himself so to at least try to fulfill his promise with Bazz-B?

Gee son, I don't know.

He ends up with Orihime, of course he'll find happiness.

Ichigo x Arcade Bumstead OTP

called it the moment Yhwach mentioned his ability of altering the future.

now just waiting for Isshin & Ryuuken dragging Aizen along with his nice chair to come help Ichigo in his fight with Yhwach.

>the 2 dads just throw Aizen, still calmly sitting on his chair, straight at Yhwach.
>"see the future? how certain are you that the future you see is not a product of my intervention?"

Facebook and Miss Tits only fixed his sword. Ichigo's powers' still gone. He will use his sword to retake his powers from Yhwach.

It's a good blend of the two previous swords, I don't see what's wrong with it.

I need the robe back though.

Yhwach will die because he absorbed Ichigo's hollow, turns out he IS affected by Hollow AIDS and he just forgot about it.

OOPS!

>The one to bring back Ichigo's will was Facebook

I want it all to just be an illusion Aizen created.

What are they saving Aizen for anyway? Is he going to be the end big bad when it's revealed it was all according to his plan?

Will he suddenly be happy and live in exile after the arc ends?
Will he be the soul king?

Well seriously how the fuck is everyone getting there so quickly? And how the fuck did nobody notice that the Fullbringers were right there? AND WHAT THE FUCK IS CHAD DOING? Isshin? Ryuken?

HOW DOES HE DO IT?

Wait, didn't rukiafags saying Rukia would come to Ichigo for love or some shit, but she went to Orihime instead.

But if his powers are gone shouldn't the sword disappear?

Tsukishima rewrote the event where Ichigo lost his sword which means he probably rewrote him going full DESPAIR.

So how does repairing Ichigo's sword fix anything? Yhwach may just as well destroy it again

I like this silly crack pair. They both have fucking crazy powers, he's a dick to everyone but is super sweet and kind to her.

Fuck yeah.

>Yhwach uses the final getsuga tenshou on Aizen
>the chair reflects it back and Yhwach dies
>the end

>Miss Tits
kek

>dads take their sons back to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to train
>Finally come out and oneshot YHVH in the first panel of the final chapter
>Rest of the chapter is SoL school shenanigans
What are your stupidest ideas for the final few chapters?

It's at an 8 right now. I think the ratings are too high though.

>called it the moment Yhwach mentioned his ability of altering the future.
You and everyone else nigger. Theory was formed weeks ago, this chapter only confirmed it.

I find the chain pointless, the shape is uninspired, dual wielding would have been more appropriate.

And yeah, no pimp cloak.

RukiHime confirmed, is all

Ichigo's still hurt but his restored confidence helps him get up.

>mfw Fullbringer arc could be good, but retard fanbase made Kubo to rushed it.

Most of us accepted the fact that Kubo officially killed Ichiruki with the "irreplaceable nakama" thing.

Chad and Ganju are literally cleaning the palace

It's their fated reunion, user. The one that they have been talking about nonstop for the past month. He just walks past her, not a word.

Okay, so I understand now why Tsukihima is needed there.

But what about the other Fullbringers? Why are they there?

Yes. No. Maybe. I don't know. If the sword is at all present then the hollow is still with Ichigo. If it's in bankai and ever has the black core to boot, then Ichigo still has quincy powers. Even before Tsukishima stabbed him the sword still had the black core, the black core symbolizes OMZ and OMZ is Ichigo's quincy power. So logically Ichigo should still have a good chunk of quincy power left.

What Rukia said in the past about Ichigo's powers being too great to be fully absorbed holds true. Yhwach took a portion, but not the whole thing, he took the part that was tainted by the hollow ie Masaki's original power that Ichigo inherited. But the hollow has long since left Ichigo's quincy powers and instead attached himself to his shinigami powers. So what Yhwach took was the equivalent of mold growing on OMZ.

Yukio was needed to transport them to the palace, user. Ginjo is the leader so it's only natural.

Pls Tsukifags

I forgot, does Yhwach have a sword?

Why not? Kubo forgot? It was appropriate? Showing the fujos they still have a shota version of Icefail to ship with whoever?

Every face close up Kubo draws is one less background he has to do.

Who even cares anymore.

he has a sword and bankai still

He has you

He has a sword that can create a bow that can fire an arrow which can be used as an sword

Where is pick related at

Where's Chad?

Last time we saw it Ichigo used it to kill the Soul King, but it might be broken since the Monk removed it's name so it might be useless. I think Yhwach has only used fancy lightsabers since, but i might be remembering wrong.

Nope

Tsukishima is perfect,and IchiTsuki is now canon.

In some pasts. That may be futures.

Ichigo told her to stay behind. She blushed and listened.

>ichigos bankai is a combination of his hollow/quincy reiatsu
>his hollow/quincy reiatsu was just taken by yhwach

Did Orihime restore Ichigos lost powers as well?

Chilling in the box with Yukio

How long until Ichigo gets a pep talk from his dead mom?

>Masaki imparts her power upon his soul the same way Yhwach did
>Only instead of a letter it's the Number One
>yfw

So it is confirmed we now have 4, count them FOUR chapters remaining? Is this correct?