*casts explosion at you*

*casts explosion at you*

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1qAhLflEU61
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She can explode all over my dick, If you know what i'm saying

>I can explode all over her dick, If you know what I'm saying
I like this better

>you will never be a cute wizard who tries to casts spells that are above your level and a cute party member looks after you when you run out of mana and feeds you with his share of the loot you get

I wish I had someone to play tabletop games with.

*casts explosion inside you*

Presumably I dodge it or her aim was off, or else this would be pretty boring. I now have megumin that is unable to move do with as I please.

>you will never cast explosion inside her vagina with your benis if you know what I mean
Why even live?

*casts explosion outside you*

I present my dick.

You can make this explode in a way. That way you'll experience having made explosions twice in one day

*teleports away from you*

Explain the once a day thing to me, please. How did she get around it that time, and why doesn't she use some means to get around it all the time?

*genuflect*

I don't get it, why do people call her a chuni?

But she IS a mage.
She's just trying to look cool, that's not chuni.

Explosion takes all her mana and some to cast, so it immobilizes her after. By that time, do you mean the anime finale? Kazuma channeled Aqua's mana into her with his drain touch. They don't do it often because they never need to. Megumin usually defeats whatever strong enemy they face with one attack. On regular days, she just likes to use it.

Isn't "TRYING to look cool" literally that in layman's terms

Trying to look cool and playing pretend is being chuuni.

*casts magic >missile back*
If you catch my drift

Fear not user for I, the number one master of internet memes, shall set you straight!

You see the culture and reasoning behind chuuni is ________________ _______________ _________ just fucking google it dipthwad__________ _________ ___________ ________ ___ ________

Do mana potions exist? How do other spell casters deal with mana regen in this setting? I just feel like this is a really annoying drawback that they probably shouldn't have to deal with by carrying Megumin around for half a day at a time.

Do you think Aqua's always wet?

There are mana crystals, manatite or something, but apparently they are expensive. Other spell casters get by by learning more practical magic. It's not so bad, the battle is normally over after, and Kazuma gets to feel her chest against his back after.

*kicks cast*

*casts EXPLOSION FIST*

she would be with me around

Mana potions are hinted at, but the primary means is through super expensive ethers called Manatite. They're for high level adventurers or wealthy scumbags only.

Thanks, anons. That makes sense then I guess. I wonder if she'll get a bigger mana pool as she levels or something too, or maybe they'll just find/buy some of those crystal. It just seems like it's alright to deal with in these low level areas, but that it's not going to be something they can just deal with later on. The plot does move forward presumably, despite it being mostly hilarious.

Do you know if there are any characters coming down the pipeline with funny builds like STR wizards? I was sort of expecting something along those lines from this setting.

I'll play with you user as long as you don't mind not literally playing on top of a table, but over roll20 or something.

Daily reminder Komekko is the best Konosuba.

>2ni
>patched mantle
>find cicadas delicious
>left bite marks on the cat
>will become Demon lord's little mistress
>poorfect + perflat = poorflat

How can I become so fond of a character in just so few pages of exposition, Sup Forums?

But she is a powerful mage, she's not just pretending.

In the latest tl chapter of the LN, Kazuma at least says Megumin has higher strength than he does. I think stats are something that go up naturally as you level, but which skills you learn depend on your choices. Aqua's stats were already maxed out since the beginning. Megumin has had the opportunity to gain more mana, but dumps all her points into making her one spell stronger and will continue to do so.

Komekko a best.

Kill stealing cunt.

Megumeme is old and busted

Mumemei is new hotness.

>shameless brocon

Ewww

Ethers exist, but they're pretty pricey.

Mana exhaustion straight up isn't a problem for other spell casters because most spells aren't as idiotically MP-heavy as Explosion. That's why Megumin is considered crazy for trying to learn Explosion because it makes her almost completely worthless for regular battles.

And even in boss battles, where a single powerful strike could come in handy, it loses a lot of its luster because Megumin is still kinda low level. She's only ever killed two bosses with Explosion, and in both cases they were severely weakened from normal (Vanir was stuck in Darkness' body at the time so he couldn't just dodge, Hoost was similarly paralyzed and had been previously divinely bitchslapped by Aqua).

Explosion has only ever been really worth its costs when it was used against an invading army and the Destroyer. Which makes sense, since that's probably what it's intended to be used for.

If you actually compare everyone's battle results, Megumin is straight up the least useful party member. Kazuma is the guy who gets shit done, Darkness is the tank that lets them survive long enough for him to do that, and Aqua is literally the only reason they're all still alive. Megumin has helped turn the tides in a few battles, but other than that she's kind of just there.

>will become Demon lord

Fixed.

Though I should probably add that Megumin hasn't actually tried to explode a boss since volume 3. And there's been kind of a lull in big boss battles since volume 5. Her Explosion is supposed to have gotten a lot stronger since then, so maybe things will be different in volume 9.

Funifura is the brocon. They don't have a brother.

Anybody wants to ERP as Megumin for me?
*raises paw*

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

She missed her chance at a romantic fireworks confession, but she did it.

Megumin confessed.

How is she going to fuck this up?

Explosion has always been intended to be a monster class spell. The fact that a human caster has it at all is both insane and impressive.

> bosses severely weakened
Keep in mind that we're talking about level 50-80 bosses getting fucked up by a lvl 10 wizard. That's nothing short of a legendary feat.

>Not posting the vocaroo link
vocaroo.com/i/s1qAhLflEU61

my sids

I bought firecrackers in poland that had more impact than her spells.

Magical focus isn't angry. It is a passionate trance.

Is it really? I mean, look at both cases.

>Vanir
His death was explicitly described as him being stuck between a rock and a hard place. Either he stays in Darkness and dies via Explosion (since Lalatina can't tank it) or he leaves her and gets purified by Aqua.

He notes in his sidestory that Explosion is the one spell that could kill him even in his normal form, but Hoost mentions that he could've survived early Megumin's Explosion if he was at full health. Vanir is supposed to be at a similar tier of strength, and while he admittedly doesn't seem like the type to have huge stocks of HP and defense, it's possible he could take it without losing a life.

>Hoost
And speaking of Hoost, that guy got put through the fucking wringer. He got his wing sliced off by Katsuragi, got double teamed by Darkness and Chris, and then (most cripplingly) got swatted away by Aqua. And even then Megumin only barely kills him.

Really both of these cases highlight that Aqua is death incarnate to devils. One of the better parts of Vanir's sidestory is how, one chapter after Aqua casually murders Vanir multiple times in a row, Wiz explains how she went balls to the walls all out against Vanir and couldn't even kill him once.

She needs some of these

Even in their weakened states those bosses could still put an entire raid of beginners to their death. Crimson casters are a special kind of powerful thanks to getting their tier 3 magic at level 1 except yunyun, but the fact that a boss can take multiple Firaga's to the face shows that they're nothing to scoff at.

>>Hoost
>And speaking of Hoost, that guy got put through the fucking wringer. He got his wing sliced off by Katsuragi, got double teamed by Darkness and Chris, and then (most cripplingly) got swatted away by Aqua. And even then Megumin only barely kills him.
Where did this happen? I thought I'd read everything in this series other then the volume that I thought just recently came out and wasn't translated.

So cute
Would literally cuddle her right there

>How is she going to fuck this up?
She already did. She confessed too early and she's not Aqua.

She needs more attunement slots.

no thanks, I'll take the less retarded one