youtube.com/watch?v=Qxth27__-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=1tlvXbzW7vw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ce5MpvDGyDg
dailymotion.com/video/x4dc4l0_デュエル-マスターズvsrf-09話-ハムカツ団-全員集結っ_shortfilms
youtube.com/watch?v=hFMWupkS6U0
squaresubs.xyz/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey, this is that show with the spinning tops right? Bakugan or something?

Blond guy
DEFENSE IS BEST OFFENSE

Kai

Always Kai, he kept getting screwed by Tyson for literally no fucking reason. Black Dranzer was GOAT

Rei. He also had the best taste in girls.

Rei or Ray. His hair down version was pure GOAT

SHITTING IT OUT AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

GONNA SHIT IT UP
'NOTHER TURD IS DOWN

I was such a stupid child. I bought into every Japanese fad that was going on at the time.
I bought pokemon cards, pokemon games, beyblades, yugioh cards, yugioh games, I even bought some cards of that rip off show about a kid who constantly plays the same fire cards and then wonders why he loses.
I wasn't alone though, many of my friends were like that too, but a little less extreme.
In hindsight, the Japanese children's marketing team is more Jewish than the Americans could ever be.

I liked the second OP of the japanese version.
Thought that the show was pretty good too.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qxth27__-Qk

I dunno I enjoyed playing with them as kids and that is what toys are all about right?

Lol Duel Masters?

used the wrong image OP

ftfy no need to thank me

The answer is always Goku. No matter if it's the wrong anime he trumps all others.

Hated their designs as a kid and I hate them even more now. The anime itself was pretty cool.

Max sure is underrated as a blader. He was as good as the other three with his defensive style.

His bit-beast was GOAT.

he also had the most hilarious launcher. a fucking ball mace

I don't know about boys but Rei's sister was my first crush.

You mean mariah?
Thats his GF or atleast a mutual crush.

Kai of course. Don't lie, you were gay for him.

Oh, got it user. Thanks.

Mao wasn't Rei's sister. She was the big nosed guy's sister.

Beyblade did make me gay, but it wasn't Kai that did that.

Takao defeated Kai though. It was so satisfactory

>He also had the best taste in girls.
What are you talking about, there was literally zero romance.

Literally can't unhear now, fuck you.

Is it just nostalgia goggles, or was G-Revolution really good? I remember every fight between the 4 main being GOAT.

Even as a kid I only enjoyed the first season as a guilty pleasure, but I remember unironically liking the third one.

He was the Kaiba/Vegeta of Beyblades. I remember buying the Dragoon beyblade and it sucked dick.

Kai

It's good to see them show Kai get stomped at the end to put an end to the debates

Those were the best of times m8, everyone I knew had a beyblade or yugioh cards, it was a great time to be a kid.

Now good thing I grew out of that shit by the time B-Damans came about, that was dumb as fuck desu

Kai was that serious guy who took his craft too seriously and was awkward to be around.

I gotta go with Rei.

Love my Chinks in anime, so Rei is best boy for me. His design was cool and he had a fucking tiger for a Beast. He also seemed to be the most balanced in terms of personality; not too serious nut at the same time not a goof.

Are the king kong hands necessary?

Ray was my nigger
He was the Krillin of the group but I loved him.

not the whiteboi that's for sure

>He was the Krillin of the group
That was Max.

Kai all the way
This

To this day Kai remains one of the only resident edgelords I genuinely like.

Kai was fucking stacked for a kid. goddamn, he might be the reason I like guys.

Kai finally won and escaped the "only friendship makes you the strongest" conspiracy so it's good.

Team USA is best team.

>implying that not all the edgy characters fighting for the good are kino

kai and the one with the eagle beyblade.
he had charisma that no other edgelords could pull off. or maybe that's nostalgia speaking.

Mah niggas

>Now good thing I grew out of that shit by the time B-Damans came about, that was dumb as fuck desu
>Talking shit about b-daman
I'll fucking fight you bro.

G-Revolution was the best of the 3 original seasons. I recall a lot of people claiming that V-Force was an abomination.

Kek, Duel Masters was even more popular in my area, I guess because it was simpler than Yu-Gi-Oh
Translating the card effects for my gang was good english practice

I'll help you mate
youtube.com/watch?v=1tlvXbzW7vw

Friendly reminder that Duel Masters is still ONGOING.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ce5MpvDGyDg

I remember back in primary school, I made a kid cry by breaking his Beyblade with my own. I felt pretty good about that, my Beyblade was the shit.

V-force killed the franchise in my country.

The edgy cunt In the front

edge

I think it was better than people give it credit for. The only thing I vehemently dislike about it was Kai's gay-as-fuck design.

I ember liking the chink best and literally nothing else about this show. Their designs are also extremely retarded now that I look at it

>Those DB styled models
What game is this from?

Any good in comparison with the first series? Are cards translated and on the internet?
One thing I absolute love about Duels Masters is that they add some flavor text even under the cards with special effects. Yu-gi-oh it's shit in that department for people who like too look at the art.

>he had charisma that no other edgelords could pull off.
I dunno. Hiei was a pretty great edgelord.

Kai.

You know not the euphoria of proving your supremacy over a weaker opponent and putting them in their place.

>Duel Masters
Is the Japanese version also a spoof? Because the English dub was hilarious.

Tyson = Yusuke
Kai = Hiei
Ray = Kurama
Max = Kuwabara

It's a comedy:
dailymotion.com/video/x4dc4l0_デュエル-マスターズvsrf-09話-ハムカツ団-全員集結っ_shortfilms

Objectively Max.

Draciel master race reporting in.

Ash Ketchum really let himself go.

Kair>Rei>Max>>>>>>Tyson

Why is the MC always worst boy?

I was gay for that tiger guy
Super gay when his hair were untied during a battle he won by a whisker

>I was such a stupid child. I bought into every Japanese fad that was going on at the time.
Trust me, you are absolutely not alone.

I even bought Dragon Ball trading cards

So is Beyblade

The new one even gets subs every week

Ray, dude wasn't stick up his ass like Kai, as goofy but not retarded like Tyson and Max, and probably a close 2nd best player on his team.

And has a 10/10 waifu.

That's all anime. I wonder why you people don't get tired of it. It's an infinite rng of story elements around the same handful of character types that grow in the same way.

>That's all anime
The you evidently haven't watched a lot of anime.

*Then

I tried, buddy. I swear. Even had some sort of fun with Lain last month. I want to want to try something like NHK but I can't see one anime scene I haven't seen before. The only thing that changes is the time period and the hair colours

mah nigga!

You really need to expand your library.

What happened to Michael Bay live action movie? Wasn't suppose to come this year?

Duel Masters was actually a good anime.

Why nobody make OPs this good anymore?
youtube.com/watch?v=hFMWupkS6U0
ES BIEN GAYYYY ES BIEN GAYYYYYYY

Me rei durito.

SWING NOW SWING NOW

Spic dubs of murrican openings are always awful. I was surprised when I found out the English Medabots song is kinda decent, because the latin Spanish one makes you wish you were deaf.

LET IT RIP BEYBLADE!

Dragon Ball: King Piccolo's Revenge. I've been eyeing it myself.

Reminder that the first serie is getting subbed.
squaresubs.xyz/

Anyone watching the new BB series?

As a kid beyblade was OK but Crush Gear was better. Not nitro though that was shit.

>Kai's gay-as-fuck design.
That's exactly what I thought when I saw it as a kid.

>Be me.
>7 or 8 years old.
>Go to a stupid Beyblade tournament at a Toys R Us.
>Was literally the only white kid there in a sea of asians.
>Tournament starts and Im doing pretty ok.
>Four or five spinning top games in I have to play this fat korean kid.
>He doesnt have the same type of beyblade launcher as the rest of us kids tho.
>I ask him where he got it.
>"My big brother made it for me."
>He opens out his hand and shows me his beyblade.
>Its completely gray and silver and looks nothing like the other plastic ones. Really sharp edges too.
>"3..2...1.. Let it riiiip"
>I release my Dranzer into the bey-stadium
>Gook shoots his from some type of yu-gi-oh duel deck type launcher thing.
>My Dranzer spins around the area like the dreidel it essentially was.
>Gook's special beyblade lands in the middle and just stands there.
>My Dranzor inches closer and closer to his while spinning around the dome.
>Gooks continues to spin still.
>Mine finally touches his and it immediately fucking explodes on impact.
>My beyblade is in a bunch pieces and his still stands spinning as if nothing happened.
>Gook was using a fucking metal spinning top.
>Gook picks his up as Im on the ground trying to pick up my pieces with tears in my eyes.
>"Heh, sorry kid. Looks like I win. Guess I'm the better blader."
>He wobbles over to the next group of kids.
>Start crying and run to parking lot to my mom's car and go home.

Fuck beyblade man.

Kai had a thing for Tyson's gf right? I can barely remember I watched this when I was like 10

I'm not even sure they ever talked to each other.

Jesus christ man.

The other way around sort of. In the dub episode 5 Hillary mentions that he is cute.

Max no doubt, with his turtle beyblade. Draciel. Oh the memories.

That story gave me a boner.

Max,don't know why bit he was my favorite.Also I had a beyblade of the Draciel family and I was pretty strong
KEK holy shit fucking chinks and their fake beyblades

Rei > Kai > whoever.

However, every generation of Dranzer was better than every other Beyblade. I remember the ones being sold as Master Dranzer (or Metal Draciel, they were exactly the same) were fucking lethal. They would spin forever and would hurt like an absolute bitch it you picked it up during it's rotation.

I used to lover this shit, in my year and the year above mine in secondary school we had like ranking matches and tournaments and shit, it was great. We then moved onto YGO! which was also great until the school banned it after we tried to recreate that arc where the winners would take the losers rarest cards and the upper years kept battering the lower years and taking their best cards.