NORTH KOREA IS GETING INTERNET

russia is hooking norks up with a solid internet connection
>what does this mean
more activity from our nork buddies GET HYPE
money.cnn.com/2017/10/02/technology/north-korea-russia-internet-link/index.html?iid=hp-stack-dom&CNNPolitics=fb

The few norks that post have pretty good banter. They might steal your aussie bantz trophy.

fuck i hope so
but probably every nork poster will be monitored and such

the one norkflag poster i spoke to said that he and all the other nork posters are like an elite unit that is never allowed to leave their building they post from. and will be eliminated after a few years to prevent ideological contamination of north korean culture. could be bants though

i hope so. its our supreme leader posting each times. hes a god.

Nice.

Maybe the next time Daily Stormer gets kicked out of a country they can host in best Korea.

thought they always had internet. There was/are a couple of steam users in NK

It means North Koreans are gonna be raping us all at starcraft and league of legends in a few years.

steam lets you pick your own location
my location is set to mongolia on there

I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to emulate a super weaponised autist army of their own. I can't imagine how that would compete .

the higher ups and educated probably do. but most of the time it's a state-owned local intranet. most people probably don't even have computers.

Not going to make any difference unless they also build them a modern electrical grid and provide them with energy or means to produce energy.

Ah man, and I just got good. After 7 years..
God damn.. 7 years ago, I was blowing off class to play a laggy fucking game of 4v4 in the student lounge. Best way to piss a lot of people off every day, play on school wifi.

>U.S. Cyber Command takes out NK's internet
>Russian state-owned company provides internet to NK to help prevent future cyberattacks
Russia is trying to sabotage our efforts.
WW3 when

You faggots are literally retarded of you think this means you'll be seeing any NK posting here or anywhere else noticeable

That big black hole is going to have a faint BSOD glow to it now.

those posts are just mods fucking with you retard

Fuck off randy

>Sup Forums will now redpill norks about the jews

You dont think they already know about them? Why do you think they have held off for this long?

>to prevent cyber attacks
did you really fall for that?

Israel is our friend and ally.

That's great. We need communication between US and Norks.

I have an urge to learn enough korean to shitpost to them in their own language.

t. Iranian shill

fuck off to /sg/

I can't wait for some NK bantz

they are better then Ausies and Japs combined, you don't hear about it much because they are such rare posters

fuck off chink

even with never having heard from a real nork in our shitposting lives
we still like em better than canucuck chinks

t.Jidf shill

Shill fight!

Nigga, the "doomsday" weapon the norks are always talking about is an emp then theyd steamroll right through the South with their 7 million man army. The only winning move is not to play.

Love to see the Pyongyang Proletariat play the Chicago Bulls one day.

t. shakespeare

The North Koreans just really care about climate change, and they're the only nation on earth doing something about it.

LOL, revolution against dictatorship government and unified Korea within 20 years.

An emp, is that it? Do you know about our black budget projects?

>Nork anons to shitpost and troll

Sign me up boiz

>norks start posting on and viewing Sup Forums
>slowly get redpilled over jews, kim jong-un and how good life really is in the west
>norks start to organise and arm themselves
>kim jong-un is overthrown by the people and the military in favour of democracy
>north korea becomes america's greatest ally
>all because of Sup Forums

We could do it. We influenced an election with memes and shitposting. Imagine if we overthrew a fucking country. Think of the glory. Holy fuck.

Nice fantasy. What do you think about 1984? Will brits just give in to the idea? Your are half way there.

>how good life really is in the west
top kek, stupid typicallly arrogant western cunt, they don't want your shit squalid degenerate empty life you middle class white cunt.

fuck off back to pakistan if you don't like it here ahmed

He was right though.

No, please tell us more

It's top secret.

Wait, so does that mean citizens can access outside world sites or is it still all censored?

It is only the matter of time before they start shitposting and making kim jong un praising threads

>implying light pollution is good
stupid american pig