World Trigger

Spoilers are out

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/XCCb6k9y
jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/439302718.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice

Nice

Friendly reminder that I changed my mind and now think hyuse will a all rounder shooter/kogetsu

Reminder that you are an obnoxious crossboarder. Fuck off.

Reminder that no one cares but you

Reminder that this manga is pure shit.

>reminder you have no actual argument besides little things you want to cry about

Reminder that jump will rush this manga like hell cos you dont buy the volumes.

We know already what Hyuse will play?

>Reminder we can worry about that when it happens right along with oda and Togashi dying before they finish their series

>Kitora A
>Katori A
You are beta as fuck user.

>Hyuse anything but S
Also this manga has a fuckton of girls with short hair, must be nice for people into that.

I agree, Katori is S tier easily

Such shit taste.

Where's the rest of the spoilers

The pastebin has the full dialogue as always

He looks handsome

pastebin.com/XCCb6k9y pastebin here for the lazy ones

The camera loves him

This is Oki I take it?

How long until head-lock turns into leg-lock?

>nothing happens: the chapter

Probably never, i think she likes Karasuma.

Im more into Konami x Yuma SS myself.

I think Karasuma is the one that likes her

>a nothing happens poster
I guess WT really is popular now

bishie desu

He looks like a Pokemon trainer

rolling

I feel like a good amount of agents could pass as Pokemon trainers

I somehow don't care about this manga anymore. Blueballing me with the expedition being delayed by the rank wars kinda killed it for me.

It was never delayed. It was actually moved forward

I meant that everyone expected them to hunt the neighbours down right after the invasion instead of having to rank up first and shit.

Which Invasion, Aftokrator or Galopoula?

the first one of course

I didn't, especially since the invasion was explicitly a delay in between the rank wars

unless you mean the first invasion, in which case DEFINITELY nobody was expecting anything but rank wars

So why are you saying this now that the Rank Wars are almost over?

Nah man, I remember being hyped as fuck that they'll surely send the A-Rank to get those guys back now. And then hurr durr let's wait for no reason and give the MCs a chance to rank up while the stolen people get raped one by one

Because it took way to long and they still have three more battle which means at the very least twenty chapters.

Sorry but your expectation were just stupid, it was really obvious the expedition won't come that soon.

>And then hurr durr let's wait for no reason
It was clearly stated they needed time to make preparations. They have to rebuild the ship to make it larger

Why not? Why would it make sense to wait for literally no reason? It was never genuinely explained why they didn't go after them right away, because unlike the last time they actually had the means to go there.

>preperations taking longer than an entire rank war
Garbage writing right there.

a

>>preperations taking longer than an entire rank war
And entire rank wars season is like 21 rounds. It's been less than a month in universe since the large scale invasion

>for literally no reason
>It was never genuinely explained why they didn't go after them right away
Read it again.

>>>preperations taking longer than an entire rank war
>Garbage writing right there.

>he hasn't realized the rank wars take place over a very short period of time and that T2's rise through it is unnatural and weird

If you did, I'm sorry but you are an idiot

>We also now have the purpose of finding Replica.

Though this looks to be our fourth round of T-2/Subdued Squad/Eccentric Squad

>yfw this is some running meme in Border to always get the same angle on his kills and he keeps a record of it

>"His footage only exists in the form of an mlg montage"

I guess Oki, Ikoma, and Ouji will be the individuals chosen from this group for the expedition

Ikoma squad sends like a fun group

So Volume 11 came out in english. I'll post the extras

kek

>dat cover mirror
Mt sides

Should have went with Nasu god damn.

She got Volume 12

She should have gotten 11 as well.

These are pretty cool.

Last years Valentines Day ranking. Izumi got to enjoy the top spot for a whole year before Osamu blasted him down to sixth

I bet Osamu added the bear into his senpai harem.
My fucking sides left the neighbourhood!

popularity poll when? Its been 5 weeks.

And finally

I think it is normally an 8 or 9 week turnaround

too bad you didn't actually look into the volume sales, or you wouldn't be saying that.

I like that Jin's weapon is his bon-chi rice crackers.

Jin/Reinhard/Onii Sama is the strongest SSS

>"Thanks for the point"

SAVAGE

Ikoma and Oji squads seem to have good vibes. They also seem like mooks, but they're mooks with good vibes.

>Mooks
At least 2 people on Ikoma are going to be good. They are consistent B-3 after all. I imagine only Ouji will be good on his team though

Yep, Ikoma and Ouji are going to be clear threats to Yuma

>galopoula succeeds and the expedition is delayed

>They manage to damage the navigation controls so that the gang gets sent way off course, so that the world jumping arc takes a long time

No link to the source?

jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/439302718.html

Does Konami know about Yuma's side-effect? She thinks that Kido might be lying to them, so I guess not.

You expected them to jump straight to the expedition while Chika was still a c-rank agent? Before T-2 had fought a single battle as a team?

Is the author moving from same facing?

Oh shit, is this the first teams to actually show caution and worry about Osamu?

All of team country bumpkin seems to be T-2 fanboys.

All acording to keikaku

>They think they will get keikaued if they try to counter tanamoka or the other team and they are probably right.

>They think they will not get keikaued if they chose a normal map so they can do all their normal strategies

>Not expecting Osamu first creates a keikaku for every team normal strategy

What a handsome man

Any predictions for Osamu's keikaku this round? They can't repeat their last round's plan with an enemy sniper active, but taking out the sniper first is exactly what the enemy is going to expect.

If they do go ahead with a basic map, I expect Osamu to try to shape it to their tastes at one point or another, to allow the use of wires in particular :
So something like a canon barrage on structures around to use the debris as a support for the wires.
Also the duel between snipers, Chika against Oki is going to be very important. Chika will be at her top only if there aren't any other snipers around, so they are bound to have some kind of traps to kill the other sniper. Yuma will most likely have to do the job, if it's a very mobile opponent.

Katori is Shit tier you mean

I agree, she might be hot but that's it. No idea why people love her so much, she's a shitty and arrogant brat.

>she's a shitty and arrogant brat.
That's what makes her great. She's a terrible person, but a fun character.

Kitora is the same

Kitora has the aptitude to work hard though and she is more outwardly mature

What? Kitora is completely different, she might be a bit cold but she's direct and reasonable. She never flipped out for no real reason, disrespected someone or behaved like a spoiled brat. If anything she's the opposite, someone equally talented who became succesful by working hard.

kitora fags out in full force today

Now you can't even capitalize or punctuate properly anymore. Fuck off shitposter.