Bleach

Why is Ginjo such a sex beast?

Fullbringers out of fucking nowhere!!!
KUBOOOOOOO

>out of fucking nowhere!!!
Not unless you missed the chapters that specifically said they where on their way here.

KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>The bad guy can rewrite each possible future!
>We'll just change the past then
Kubo/10

I guess I did, mind letting me know which ones specifically said these two would show up?

No idea the numbers but, The ending of the first or second invasion night had Gonju with them in the background leaving the Shiba compound, then in the one where he and Chad fight the rock men he says his friends went on ahead.

And then they just leave after they pay their dept. Tsukishima would be very useful in the final battle.

Makes sense though. It was already established this guy could rewrite your history, he simply rewrote Ichigo's sword being broken, Ichigo's said agreed as did Ichigo and viola, no broken sword, Of course winner of the shipper's, our girl healed the sword too.

*ichigo's sword.

This is either the biggest asspull in the series or Tsukishima was literally the most incompetent villain of the last 20 years

so what stops Yhwach from breaking ichigo's sword again?

Renji confirmed for best bro

Tsukishima can only alter one past at at time, while Yhwach can change any future, its not exactly a great matchup. Ishida and Ichigo are the best possible matchup right now for Yhwach.

He's Ramen Sex Man after all.

so what stops Tsukishima from fixing the past again?

Ishida vs Hasch was just a warm up, welcome to The End.

Ishida

Or neither?

Tsukishima could rewrite histories though, that's been established.

it's been a while but they were training with ganju

that doesn't make any fucking sense.
>I can change your future!
>Not if I say no xd
Kubologic

ok
so

where is Aizen

He is getting his cock sucked by Zombie Kira right now

Down there on the ground of Soul Society.

>tfw skipped the fullbringers arc because it seemed boring
>character pops out of nowhere
>confused as to who he has
>regret

Jeez man there was an entire arc about his book end ability, six years later you're having issues with established lore because you forgot just how awesome his power is? His power's a space time power, he just doesn't rewrite your mind he goes into your past and establishes himself. That's his power.

In the Fullbringer arc it was made clear that his blade alters a specific person's memories of the past, not the past itself.

Yet here we see his powers do indeed extend to literally altering whats transpired and not just the perception of it.

That's even more broken than The Almighty since you could just go rewrite someone's infancy to have them get hit in the face with a brick or something that would give you an infinite edge in the present, if not outright killing them on the spot.

What in the fuck, the worst part is that all this did was undo the last chapter. Aside from Ishida coming there was no progress in this fight

>a supporting character from a filler arc is the strongest character in the series

>Skipping arcs
You deserve it

Yeah I know. Should I go back and watch it? I watched the first few episodes before but couldn't finish it.

>In the Fullbringer arc it was made clear that his blade alters a specific person's memories of the past, not the past itself.
Nope, he changes that specific person's past. Everyone not touched by his blade will remember another past timeline.

I don't even care what you do but how in the hell could you bring yourself skipping an arc? Might as well drop it.

No it was established he rewrites a moment in your history. He rewrites that moment completely.
Any blade he touches he can see the entire history of said blade and know intimately of its power as if it is his blade.

>In the Fullbringer arc it was made clear that his blade alters a specific person's memories of the past, not the past itself.
wrong, he was able to change the past of the ground. Unless you believe dirt has memory

i forgot, how was he beaten again in the fullbringer arc though?

He isn't going to appear anymore, it was all just for the sake of asspull #134221
Now Ichigo will just get super saiyan god shinigami quincy fullbring hollow 6 and beat the bad guy

Okay, I admit my memory of the arc is hazy then.

That leaves him being the most incompetent villain in the series, possibly in any shonen jump series. How the hell do you lose with this ability?

Just read it you nigger.

Speed reader-san your new is showing.
In the full bring Arc he easily changed the past by "Cutting the earth" and placing traps exactly where Big brother million swords would step just like we saw the Almighty do chapters ago.

How is facebook making Ichigo 'think' that he was the one who broke the sword meant to make that fact, reality and allow KUROSAKI-KUN screamer to fix the sword, that she KNOWS was broken by end game boss. It shows that Ichigo's memory wasn't completely fucked, he didn't turn around and attack facebook for breaking his sword.

Just. I expected some sort of help from fullbrings since they got their panels, but was thinking more along the lines of 'he's your powers back, save the universe plz'. At that HOW DID SOMEONE KNOW THE FULLBRINGS WOULD BE NEEDED TO REPOWER ICHIGO. If these fuckers didn't die, it would be game over.

He made flower man think of him as a close ally. Flower man's only ally is his pride, and his pride was tied in protecting his friends. Although he injured flower man severely, Flower man's pride gave him the battle because flower man refused to fall to anyone, in especially a fullbringer.

Tsukishima just made Ichigo forget his sword was broken. That means there is some ability of Ichigo's that repaired the sword. He won't need Tsuki next time

Go back and read the thread he didn't change his memories he changed the past.

>Calling me new for not remembering details of a side character in the most rushed arc of a manga I only read out of masochism
Okay

Byakuya2good

Having one broken power means shit against a captain level Shinigami, user. Mind you it was a good fight but Byakuya literally asspulled a new technique to beat Tsukishima, and thanked him for the match.

thanks...though i have no idea what you just described. I remember now who he fought and some twist, but still doesn't make sense.

I guess i have to reread that part

TRUE NEW THREAD "No Shipping cancer Bleach Thread"

Byakuya moved his petals into his safety zone. It was never known whether he couldn't or wouldn't move his petals in the area deemed his safe zone, and it turned out he wouldn't, not couldn't. But since he never did this in his fights before, Tsukishima had no way of knowing this, even after inserting a past where he trained with Byakuya and knows his moves inside-out.

Kill yourself

What was stopping him from doing something more extreme than inserting him in as Byakuya's best friend and not inserting himself in as someone who crippled Byakuya while he was a child or someone who caused his zanpakto to be shattered in the present?

The fact that he knows he can counter god's ability here but did nothing as extreme during his fight is absurd.

Good idea, direct the shippers to the non shippong thread and we'll continue to discuss the new chapter here.

>Big brother million swords
my sides

His opponent was flowerman and he become persumptious with flowerman. He kept telling Flower man that we're buds, and you should side with me. But flowerman says his pride is telling him something else, they battle for a time, he knows every secret about Flower man's swords and of how Flower man's swords stays a few inches away fro him so as not to accidently kill flower man. Flowerman says my pride is more important than my life, and then stabs himself and Book end man, with millions of blades. They're both horribly injured but, by being A Shinigami, flower man has the edge.

He can alter the past. He altered Ichigo's past and gave the moment the sword was broken a, "you were never broken clause." Orihime did the rest. She rejected Yhwach's damage.

Mentor, actually, try reading it for yourself and find out

Why not write out ywach? 'I killed the big bad and accidentally broke your sword in the process.' I've never fully agreed with the space time alteration ability he apparently possesses because there should have been effects, consequences and contradictions on a physical level. What we mostly saw was mental changes due to characters having their memories fucked with.

If he's got the power to be so retroactive, he should have straight up won back then.

>supporting character from the fullburger arc is the key to save all the worlds and is the ultimate counter [besides ishida] for the bad guy

Where's 777-boy now anyway. Would have loved if he jackpot'd some quincys asshole

>characters actually die
>lol no, now they go to soul society with all their powers intact

Does this mean Chad and Orihime have a free death pass since they're human fullbringers as well?

>Orihime
>Fullbringer

I'll go as far as assume that Tsukishima was underestimating Byakuya. Up until his "death", he had the battle in the palm of his hand and probably didn't think he had to change the past to an extreme that it would end the fight instantly. Tsukishima probably wanted to win the fight with a captain-level shinigami without resorting to it.

Chad yes, Orihime probably not because she'd just be a super kido user with another ability on top of that.

He was an overconfident idiot. The most incompetent antagonist in the last 20 years of jump.

the fullbringers were humans who simply died
I don't know about this arc, but in the others, char, orihime and Ishida were transformed with their entire bodies into souls whenever they crossed into soul society, because supposedly only souls can exist there

Reminder that Ichigo is in full 'get help from old enemies/rivals' shounen mode.

He will get his stolen powers back, Aizen will gift him the two magic rocks. These two magic rocks are MADE from the two missing SK legs. This puts Ichigo at something like 5/6th of ywachs power. We'll get a power up kiss/friendship for the last bit and Ichigo will go transcendent again.

Some how this kid with no previous skills in reality warping will beat the reality warper, who has MULTIPLE versions of reality warping available to him.

Lel. I just lost interest really. After the aizen arc, it seemed such a downgrade to pull fullbringers out of nowhere with retarded powers.

>I posted it again lol

Seriously you're wasting your time here

Fullbring was canon filler, senpai.

You're a filler human.

It was kinda underwhelming how Tsukushima went down in the FA but now that I look back to it it's straigth up retarded.

He was beaten by Byakuya being
>A. Completely okay with killing a long time friend
and
>B. Figuring out a completely new technique so stupid that Tsuki didn't know/think about it (grabbing his petals into his hand after they hit his arm from directing them too close, then having them burst out of his hand)

this is what I want to know but hoping for a neat ending with 4 chapters left is a bad move

The irony being that everyone complained about beamspam and powerlevels in the Arrancar arc

For someone so devoted to his senpai you'd think he wouldn't be an idiot and fuck around with one of the most dangerous captains and use his ability to it's peak

This is the worst Kubo moment in Bleach

It's more like you wouldn't expect anyone to shoot a bullet through themselves just to kill you.

I feel like Bleach would be much better if the order was reversed.

High School Arc
Fullbring Arc
SS Arc
(Hell Arc)
Quincy Arc and Mexico arc at the same time so that every introduced character has to fight someone
FKT Arc

That would have been so sick.

Old Man Yamamoto defeated the power of the Almighty because as Yhwach said, He used powerful warriors as pawns against Yhwach. Maybe he didn't know what the Almighty was, but he used Pawns against Yhwach until he found an opening and then decimated Yhwach with whatever opening he found. Maybe in battle Yhwach can't see too many powerful dudes futures all at once. Maybe the old man saw him decimate a few of the dudes but was open to the attacks of other dudes, and maybe thats how the old man won.

Same difference with Book end, it's only as effective as its user. If you get sloppy or become full of yourself, you lose.

Tsukishima had never seen Byukuga in all those years even once injure himself with his own blades and he took confidence and assurety from this perceived strength. Your ship's intertwined with my ship and yours is a lot bigger, it's the Narada and I'm in the Kelvin, You've drawn us into point blank battle. Unbeknowest to you, I've activated the auto destruct. Overconfidence is how Tsukishima lost.

I honestly thought Tsukishima could just alter memories. Not change the past upright. At least that's what I thought in the Fullbring arc. Him just upright changing the past is one of the most OP things in Bleach now.

Don't you remember the byakuya fight? He laid some kind of traps just by touching the ground.

traps in the past*

>Quincy Arc and Mexico arc at the same time so that every introduced character has to fight someone
Aizen, Arrancars, Yhwach, and Quincies all at the same time? MADMAN.

But all and all, that setup is pretty cool.

He was a young brash youthful guy, color me surprised. My youngest brother who is seventeen years younger than I, is around 23 and is only just settling down in his own mind. At least we hope he is. He's full of himself, so full of himself and his natural technical and engineering skills, he's made some costly mistakes. He's understanding that now, I hope, but it's not hard to see how Tsukishima made those same mistakes. I assure you, if Ichigo was a thousand years old, he would have probably won against Bach because he would have approached him differrently, as would have Tsukishima.

I know. But at least the arancars were interesting. I had a boner everytime they revealed a new espada. With the fullbringers it seemed Kubo rushed the sequence without making the characters interesting

Wouldn't it be sick if Ichigo had to decide between saving SS from the Quincy or save Orihime and fuck those arrancer up for hurting his friends? Seriously it would have so much hype.

I wish I invested ten years into Jojo instead of this shit

he cannot alter another person's past, only the one he cut.

ahnnnn kubo-tameeee

>Aizen still irrelevant
>Fucking Fullbringers that no one wanted
Fuck you kubo

Ichigos sword is still ugly and I hate it

Which is strange. He could've done a lot more things with his power in the FB arc. But no, he just inserted himself in Ichigo's friends' past to become a friend and manipulated objects vs. Byakuya.

I'm more offended by Haschwalt dropping just like that.

What would Aizen have done to a god that can munipulate the future timeline? Please by all means give me some ideas.....even Kubo had to bring back shitty Tsukishima to get this fight back.

I think Kubo pulled a Kishi. Made a villian so powerful he doesn't know how to deal with it.

>I think Kubo pulled a Kishi. Made a villian so powerful he doesn't know how to deal with it.
Not a chance. If that was the case, Kubo wouldn't have made him EVEN STRONGER. You're forgetting that Kubo has like 3 or 4 master planner/scientist characters on roster to act as potential plot devices, two of which are hinted to have extensive knowledge of the Soul King.

Who knows, he might just have them all work together for once.

For those who don't understand the Kubo'ing, it's pretty simple.

Ywhach made it so that in all future timelines, Zangetsu was broken.

Tsukishima came in and made a new past (effectively creating an entirely new timeline outside of Ywhach's reach because he changed the past to create it) where Zangetsu was destined to be broken no matter what.

Orihime then, could reject the damage and make Zangetsu whole.

Why didn't the petals ripe his hand to pieces like the hole it put in facebook? I don't recall seeing petals used to punch holes in things prior to this, wasn't even aware they had that level of penetration.

I hate time travel and this manages to be an even more retarded version of time travel.

Rock, Paper, Scissors nigga.

Now I do, and it still infuriates me. He shouldn't have been capable of loosing. Convenient hubris, as are most losses in this fucking series. Whenever a character has a clear overwhelming power, they gloat, explain and don't one shot kill.

I thought the choosing timelines thing was only after getting black cloak/eyes. What he had previously with A was the foresight, not the alteration. Or he'd have you know, won by seeing the future and just one shotting everyone. Why the fuck even have underlings? They are vessels for your power, you can already take it back, it's not like ANY of these shinigami were ever a threat. The conceptual powers of your underlings ARE YOUR powers as well.

Thinks that Ywhach can solo the bleach verse without underlings...this guy.

there's no indication the eyes even gave him any additional powers beyond the rain of little baby eye goblin things