JEWTUBE CENSORS SYRIAN GIRL

For 'hate speech'

russia-insider.com/en/politics/youtube-bans-syriangirls-video-about-her-facebook-ban-hate-speech/ri21120

Now what 'hate speech?'

Truthfully noting that Kurds actually aren't the native people of Syria, and that Israel supports Kurdistan as part of the decades-old Oded Yinon plan, which PNAC basically regurgitated.

historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=western_support_for_islamic_militancy_2049#western_support_for_islamic_militancy_2049

voltairenet.org/article178638.html

As usual the biggest unfair attacks on free speech comes from Zionist Jews, even as the youtube celebs focus only on 'Leftists.'

Other urls found in this thread:

moonofalabama.org/2017/06/israeli-fire-support-for-its-al-qaeda-mercenaries-started-three-years-ago.html
steemit.com/news/@clarityofsignal/mossad-complicity-msm-articles-and-videos-reveal-that-israel-supports-isis-terrorists-in-syria
m.youtube.com/watch?v=goWkOdrxCjo
unz.com/pgiraldi/the-uss-liberty-wins-one/
renegadetribune.com/the-refugee-crisis-and-the-creation-of-greater-israel/
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
counterpunch.org/2017/06/02/infamy-at-sea-israels-attack-on-the-uss-liberty-50-years-later/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Judenbook also did it a few days ago, she's prolly still banned

Nice collection of fake news websites, retard.

And fuck your propagandist cunt.

She's literally crazy
Who cares

Go back to your containment thread, faggot. No one gives a shit about your Arab camwhore.

These companies are just making their own downfall.Frankly this is the time to strike and make replacements for these shitty services.

Just a few years ago this was unthinkable, seems like they just wanted t grab the marked, so they could start to manipulate and censor it. The social media and video services we had here, was put to sleep because on thought one could never beat them.

Well... that was a mistake, I actually almost quit my job to start working with a mate for this investor on their streaming company. Thiss company got canned I dunno some 4-5 years ago, as one believed that judentube would take everything and it would be impossible to compete. Need a rreboot obviously

She deserves every right to post her videos, but she is clearly partisan and a biased source, therefore unreliable. "US drops weapons directly into ISIS's hands" that's just cartoonish.

Syrian nationalists are the best faction in this whole shitshow. The Kurds are commie faggots, and the "moderate rebels" are just ISIS Lite.

The ZOG is strong in this thread.

Still don't get the west on this moderate rebel part, since when did AQ become moderates, no meme actual AQ...

She obviously has a mental problem and a Neanderthal skull
Who cares about that hag tbḧ

by now it's pretty obvious to me, that this grabbing and monopoly making of social media platforms, videos services etc.

Was planned propaganda shit prolly from day on..
>First you seize the platforms
>Then you control the narrative
It's so obvious and it's failing as fuck

How the fuck am I a jew for saying this woman makes biased videos? Do you really believe there is a US army helicopter somewhere in Syria dropping crates of weapons into ISIS territory like it was some kind of poorly written action movie? Even if you believe this whole US direct aid of ISIS you have to admit they'd do it through intermediaries or third party organizations. Goddamn you people are insufferable.

Waifu?

'fake news' because they arent kosher?

fuck you, kike faggot.

eat a dick kike.

She should not be making youtube videos. She should be pregnant and bearing my children who will inherit her crazy genes and wage war against the ZOG

This shit is just getting too stupid
>oy vey your views are not alligned with our propaganda efforts! BAD GOYIM! SHUT IT DOWN

whatever happened to just counter it with information, this is really sloppy and will fail big time

>Do you really believe there is a US army helicopter somewhere in Syria dropping crates of weapons into ISIS territory
Yes retard! Get a clue!

Shills fail, largely by self-announcing.

I don't buy Styx's libertarian line of reasoning. These weren't successful innovators in a garage, they were a government operation with unique capacity. There were several competitors, still are, and none have Youtube's capacity or reach.

AQ we know they at least used to do it with but ISIS has also gotten their hands on a lot of western shit. Granted in the start there they did a lot of grabs from the iraqis who just abandoned shit and basically gave it to them. Also it's made their way from KSA and Quatar

there's been a number of reports from syrians and iraqis and indy journalists about 'accidental' air drops to ISIS.

jew above cries fake news and no doubt didnt bother to look at them at all.

nothing fake about the neocons being zio jews who called for destruction and balkanization of Syraq for decades.

and all the history commons site is is literally quoting Zio Jews SAYING SO since the 80s.

if you dont think the US, Saudis and Israelis are behind ISIS you are a fucking idiot at this point.

moonofalabama.org/2017/06/israeli-fire-support-for-its-al-qaeda-mercenaries-started-three-years-ago.html

steemit.com/news/@clarityofsignal/mossad-complicity-msm-articles-and-videos-reveal-that-israel-supports-isis-terrorists-in-syria

m.youtube.com/watch?v=goWkOdrxCjo

actually its beyond obvious the ZOG has used isis as a proxy.

So you haven't seen Netanyahu greeting an ISIS terrorist in an Israeli hospital and you think ben-Ghazi was about a movie?

it's what I've concluded with too, that these companies have been probably massively been shilled to the position they have through alphabets to well get where they are today

it has always been all about destabilization and getting Putin out of there, our special forces was caught with aq down there before Trump even. Afterwards it seem to have been shitft in policy, but we do not really know. Our guys cleared a big strip in the south togheter/for aq

There's a technology conspiracy theory, that basically the top companies have a new generation of tech which ordinary hobbyists cannot touch. Obviously you would expect Amazon et al to have top stuff. But there was an intriguiging story at Cryptogon (run by an IT professional with a thing for sourced conspiracy theories) about some truly new design. And it's established that all the big tech companies just happened to have CIA on the staffs. And there's special legal deals, like staving off utility status and completely ignoring sales taxes.

why do we care what the yids do in the Middle East? in an ideal scenario we have somewhere to send them when they are kicked out.

sucks for the arabs I guess but arabs are like dumb jews. at least there are good Jewish scientists. not so for the arabs.

Kurds are little finger fuck puppets of the Jews always have been and always will be.

Perhaps one day they'll invent a random Shabbos switch device for the PC keyboard kike and similar gibberish will come out and you shan't be needed anymore.

She has lost the plot in the last few months, seemingly because of the Kurds major gains and control of many of the oil fields. I think that she should try and control herself a bit more - she went on racial attacks towards the Kurds, often using stereotypes and racist attacks. She also called Nikki Haley a "kike" on twitter. Even loads of the pro Assad supporters on twitter, such as Sayed Ridha, have told her to calm down and quit being so openly racist. She must remember that she's on very kosher platforms that often ban/remove racist remarks, so what she's doing is silly and irresponsible - especially since she has a decent following/audience - she shouldn't let them down and should go back to being more calm and controlling of her emotions when in the public forum.

why are syrian women so hot?

So back to free speech and 'hate speech' bans... even if you dont like her and hate Ay-rabs why does she deserve to get banned for 'hate speech?'

Biased? For sure.

So what? They let arch Zio lying scumbag Bill Kristol on tv still.

Yeah yeah private company but the issue is organized Jewish efforts to silence not just opinions but facts.

like the deliberate attack on the USS Liberty.

unz.com/pgiraldi/the-uss-liberty-wins-one/

The ‘Refugee’ Crisis and the Creation of Greater Israel

renegadetribune.com/the-refugee-crisis-and-the-creation-of-greater-israel/

good stuff. Haley isnt a kike, of course, she's their willing puppet.

She's Assyrian I guess and Kurds did massacre them in the past but get presented as innocent terrorist-fighting democrats by the jew media.

Still - you make great points.

Syrian girl is fucking hot af, which surprises me positively since most pretty girls are fucking brainless hags.
Some of her shit is biased, some might be false but of you let non crucial politics get in the way of a good relationship, you're a fucking cuck and deserve to be executed.

Nice lips

And the fact isis doesn't attack israel. I've never come across a muslim who likes israel.

to be frank, they prolly know what's going to happen then. 1-2-3 and you IDF in there and they would just end them. ISIS is just a weak untrained ... well arab guerrilla like """army""", they really do suck

isis are done for now, aq is going down next

Fuck.

You.

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

counterpunch.org/2017/06/02/infamy-at-sea-israels-attack-on-the-uss-liberty-50-years-later/

>Sup Forums supports free speech
>but Google doesn't have the right to not be associated with bigoted nazis

lol hypocritical as usual I see

like they ended hezbollah?

israel doesnt do well on the ground against people who can fight back.

and they have coordinated air strikesto help isis dozens of times.

but hey, some still say the attack on the uss liberty was a 2+ hour 'mistake' including the machine gunning of life boats.

why does this make sense to you?

she looks like she'd be comfy to snuggle with.

This. She's literally insane.

t. manlet jealous

bonus in bed

Moar

this is what you are up against.
These people do not even care about reality anymore. For them their hugboxes and echo-chamber ARE reality.

I would have far more faith in hezbollah than isis, given experience and so

soon they don't even have more land, it's quite lame with them these days. Even though they apparantly managed to break through a long road into SAA controlled territory to try cause some shit recently

It's over with them, they are on their last dying screetches and they will have to into some pure terrorist role or something, if won't seize to exist and have their goat fuckers try to join aq fractions in stead