Jimmy Kimmel says "Our founding father wanted us to have ak-47's" sarcastically...

Jimmy Kimmel says "Our founding father wanted us to have ak-47's" sarcastically... He's dancing on the graves of the 50+ people that died to push his political views and agenda on his platform and put even more restrictions on gun laws. This is outrageous and something needs to be done. It's absolutely sickening to see someone fake cry on national television about something as horrible as the Las Vegas shooting to push political agenda's. Using victims and a gruesome event to then use his platform to do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxxrUz4I3EA
youtube.com/watch?v=bzN_tcK0NzI
socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2015/09/07/jews-boast-of-owning-hollywood-but-slam-gentiles-who-say-the-same-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That faggot lost me when he cried for a fucking hunted lion.

There were privately owned cannons and warships during the founding period...

No he's not. He has a valid point. You're a fucking idiot.

>he said a thing I don't like! What a monster!

Cheer up, snowflake.

No he doesn't? The revolution was privately funded and had privately owned cannons used?

This guy will be a mass shooter at some point. He breaks down and cries constantly.

This. It was a legal hunt even, not poaching. This faggot cried over a legal hunt by a hunter that pays into Africa's infrastructure and the conservation of all lions. Can't stand watching him now knowing he's that much of a bitch

Founding fathers didn't intend for us to have the internet and so is media. Ban free speech

>50+ people

They're rural and suburban retards.

Where does it end?

Restrict/control the 2nd Amendent will lead to suddenly getting rid of the 2nd Amendment.

Then it all comes falling down. You rights given to you by the 1st Amendment will be controlled and taken away. Before you know the Bill of Rights is taken apart.

Again where does it end?

Use your head for those asking for gun control . 2nd Amendment is the guardian that guards your house and everything you hold dear in your life. If that is gone...you are truly alone.

Don't be like the rest of the world America. You are free.

Coming from a Bong. Stay free you Yanks.

>Military men who saw weaponry advance immensely over their lifetimes thought that it wouldn't continue to advance after they were dead

I'll tell you what I don't understand: back during The Man Show days, he seemed to espouse a relatively carefree attitude, a far cry from his current liberal pussy persona. Was he playing a character back then, did he change a great deal, or is he playing a character now? What the fuck happened? Was it Sarah Silverman?

Kek

All celebs do that because their audience applauds every little thing they do and say.
Society treats people that play make believe on a TV screen as Demigods.

Oh look is the awesome aussie at it again. Tell all us americans about your oh-so-educated and experienced life and why anti-gun sentiment will also work here.

What happened to him. He used to be male.

He's an actor. I'm an actor. You are never your real self as long as there are people watching.

If you think that you do not do this then you are delusional about human interaction. You are always playing a role based on who you think is watching and what they expect from you. You even do it on Sup Forums.

>this pussy used to host the man show
Who watches this shit anyway?

no he had a kid with a health condition.

makes people into sad sacks.

Terrorism requires a political motive.

No, he doesn't. Look, I realize that your near 3:1 ratio has you living the good life, but do you understand anything about why having the ability to wage guerilla warfare against a oppressive regime should be considered a god given right?

Of course not. Your entire country was founded on the premise of being a containment board of criminals and derelicts. Get your shit together before coming to Sup Forums and engaging in adult conversation.

Pic related. When Jimmy was relevant while an actual funny person was working with him.

Here's the thing, though: he already had an established media persona, and there was absolutely no reason to shift it. If anything, his ratings would probably be better as the one non-faggot alternative late night host, but instead he goes out of his way to be the biggest faggot of them all.

the US is fucked.

It's seriously depressive as fuck.
Only white-black thinking.

Germany is much better
Barely any racism and we treat everyone the same

His wife and this dumb beaver that talks like a retard, @bess on twitter i think.

Adam Corolla was the host, Jimmy was his bitchboy

Just like when Doug Hosted and had Joe as his bitchboy

Jimmy “Black face for laughs” Kimmel is immoral

If it's terrorism, that implies that he was acting in their side's interests by specifically killing innocent "right-wing" whites in a political attack. Meaning one of theirs committed a deadly terrorist attack... again. The deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.

They're so hateful of whites that they're happy to blame all white people for it even though it was one of their own ideological comrades that did it.

Oh just fuck off you leftist scum.

People like you are destroying the nation

Is all the refugee shit in Germany true in your experience? I am a German descendant living in America and a part of me just wants to come to the EU so I don't have to deal with this bullshit, like you say it just feels like people in the US are so shallow and can only think of complex political issues in the way that the 5 minute Vox video on Facebook told them to. Its pathetic.

Thanks (op)

He's doing a mainstream show now. Colbert had an established media persona when he was doing the Colbert Report on Comedy Central. Even I liked him then. But as soon as he went mainstream (((more college aged liberal viewers))) he had to change his persona to match their needs and now he's the biggest faggot on television. Jimmy Kimmel came from Comedy Central too but he hasn't reached the level of faggotry as Colbert, not yet at least.

Kimmel is literally a DNC emoloyee, cf his open shilling for Obamacare.
Why are you paying attention to him?
CELEBRITY THOUGHT LEADERS DON'T WORK IF NOBODY LISTENS TO THEM.

He's just a faggot Democrat shill at this point. A real shame, I used to think he was pretty funny.

Why should I have empathy or care for people who are responsible for their own deaths and injuries. At least this time the shooter picked the right crowd to shoot up. The ones who created the gun laws to let mass shootings happen. Karma's a bitch. Fuck those people.

>ywn own your own warship with competent crew

I mean are we really surprised that another run of the mill late night host has joined the edgy one liner political solution party that virtually everyone else bases their shows off of? It's honestly just jokes meant to appeal to the lowest intelligence of people who feel inclusive by laughing at something political it really doesn't shock me one bit.

OP, let's be honest here. If the shooter were Muslim, we would be doing the exact same thing that the leftist gun control cucks are doing right now. We would be seizing the opportunity to push our own political views on the world and we will feel morally justified in doing so.

Do you faggots really believe we're ethically any more superior than them? We all have an agenda to push here. Don't pretend you weren't disappointed when they didn't find an ISIS flag in that guy's room.

Enough of this "respect the dead" bullshit. You don't give two wet shits about the 58 strangers who died yesterday.

>listening to papists

-5/10 bait
You have to go back Ahmed

"Dancing on their graves" would be letting another something like this happen.
Yeah what a prick.
U cool.
"I know the traits of a mass shooter, I'm a """"""""""""redpilled"""""""""""" Sup Forums poster
Slippery slope isn't an argument. You really must be British.
Guys we really gotta take a look at this shit. Even after Sandy Hook obama kept his (politicians) word and didn't fuck with the second amendment. We gotta do something. This is too fucking much.

Did that happen?

we need to stop kimmel let's get a hashtag trending on twitter, quick someone post on /r/ thedonald

Fuck you Communist cunt. Keep bathing in innocent blood

Papist, please go (back to a third-world, Roman Catholic cesspool).

It's people like who really make us (conservatives) look bad. You're a fucking moron.

>AK-47
>Using Commie shit on the Glorious US fucking A
KYS Kimmel. The AR-15 is America's gun!

He lost me when Kanye made him appologize on live tv, made me like Kanye though kek. Kimmel is a pussy.

A religious commie? No, lad. He is a papist heretic, Italian ancestry.

Papists in the media.

All comes falling down. Fucking drama queen. Facking London scum make you should be fucking shot.

why do you think they ended the Man Show?
Adam Carolla didn't want to do "the Faggot show"
youtube.com/watch?v=wxxrUz4I3EA

This is a pretty fair view, Kimmel is still a bitch though and not just because of his views.

tv is dying with the boomers. thank god.

can i come to your house and mass murder your family? dont worry, i wont use guns

>We gotta do something
Yeah, fight the gungrabbers.

WELL THEY CERTAINLY DIDN'T WANT TO PAY FOR THE DISEASED LITTLE CUNT THAT YOUR WIFE SHAT OUT OF HER FESTERING WOMBRECTUMS

No doubt I definitely can't stand him along with all the others, but you gotta admit someone like Trevor Noah or Colbert is miles worse than him at least imo.

it's my right as an american to own a nuclear weapon. 2econd admenmen says so. can not be denied.

that is actually true even though you are being sarcastic.

calm down. its not likes hes abomination of the sky or anything. hes just a low level demon who works for some jews. lawyers are about as evil and they are just humans

The founding fathers didn't want you cunts to have the rotary press or the internet either, fuck freedom of the press.

It's absolutely sickening to see so many lunatics refuse to give up their pathological gun privileges over the bodies of hundreds of thousands of innocents.

You gun lovers deserve the 7th circle of hell.

>Favela monkey tries to take the moral high ground
o i am laffin

i'm not being sarcastic cuckaroo. the founding fathers gave me a right to nuclear armageddon. we, as americans, all deserve the right to have our fingers on the button.

He can say whatever he wants because he's already got bodyguards to protect him

nah he is just looking for someone unarmed to jack.
youtube.com/watch?v=bzN_tcK0NzI

George Washington would have fellated me if I show up at Valley Forge with a shipping container of MREs and Ak-47s.

>hundreds of thousands

Aye, that we do. Can you afford one though?

UMA

are you selling?

Does he not believe our founding fathers wanted us to have gay marriage?

So does this argument apply to the other amendments? Can we remove rights for blacks and voting rights for women since the Founders didn't intend either of those things?

yeah you're supposed to shut up and comply when being robbed don't try to play the dumbass hero

30k+ every year not counting the worldwide deaths directly tied to you via your demonic military industrial complex

>30k+ every year

DURRRR ME BRAZIL MONKEY ME INTERNET ME TAP TAP TAP

kill yourself you retarded fucking ape, you literal forest nigger.

he is a cunt.

he chastised... gary oldman for saying hollywood is run by jews...

when jews have kept it run by jews fi
for decades.

socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2015/09/07/jews-boast-of-owning-hollywood-but-slam-gentiles-who-say-the-same-2/

Sorry, but the 7th circle is reserved for traitors.

Surrendering the weighty tools to protect our liberty, in exchange for the safety and ease in tyranny is treasonous to the American.

Over 300 million people in this country and 50 got killed over 2,000 miles from me. Why should I care? The death toll in Chicago will top 50 by the end of the month and you liberal faggots wont give a shit.

so you do believe it's a living document?

I'm buying.

>Hundreds of thousands
wut?

This is the new liberal talking point, that if only burgers could ban everything except bolt action rifles then nobody would die except these domestic terrorists would just make bombs like Timothy McVeigh, Breivik and James Holmes who's second plan was to park cars filled with explosives at theatres and then pull the fire alarm so people would go into the parkinglot,

not to mention plenty of spree shooters used a bolt action to kill a ton of people. The problem is crazy people in general

>just bend over and let them fuck you, fighting back is scary

so you want to legalize bombs?

chachposter

So what are you gonna do about this guy, /lol/?

Also daily reminder that Breivik still has the high score, and all he had access to was highly restrictive gun control in Norway that the US never in a billion years would introduce. He also easily bypassed the explosive fertilizer stockpiling detection by having a rural property.

I bet you don't know it's legal to own an RPG and live warheads.
Indiscriminate weapons like bombs are not covered by the Second Amendment. Stop being a retard.

Legality is nothing to a populace with the intellect, learning, and tools to create their own weaponry.

The Vegas shooter could have probably assembled a fucking trebuchette flinging napalm, or motorized rack-and-pinion autobow, or even a set of propane mortars out of pvc and racked up a higher kill with less cash and trouble that what he spent lugging all those rifles.

>A Brazilian telling people how to handle being robbed

In a civilized society, everyone being armed makes robberies less frequent. You need white people to make it happen though- something you jungle gorillas will never be.

Those are illegal, and the shooter used illegal stuff. You can't make something illegal that's already illegal.

Remember when this fucker was about being a man now he's just a leftist shill. Also his buddy Bill Simmons literally says he was ashamed of being white and drew on his arm with a black crayon bc he wanted to be black so bad.

disprove it

no individual should be allowed to take another life in any circumstances, use of deadly force for "self-defense" shouldn't be allowed and it's the reason your country is a third world shithole just like mine despite being so rich

you can't go down the street without fear of being murdered just like me, only difference is you are allowed to carry a little toy in your pants so you don't have to actually analyze and defuse dangerous situations to guard the sanctity of life first of all

>The Vegas shooter could have probably

The point isn't to get rid of all danger, retard. it's to lessen the spread of the deranged lunatic's blow.

bunch of people dies, make jokes about it
animal dies, start to cry

please tell me the legal definition of "indiscriminate". indiscriminate weapons don't kill people, indiscriminate people kill people.

You can buy tannerite you moron.

might still change during this day and even tomorrow though, a lot of those people actually died first the days after. Like 10 or something, I don't remember anymore, but the numbers just kept on increasing

All you have to do is look to Europe to find that any leftist policy eventually fails.

Acid attacks in Britain because these poor niggers can't carry knives anymore.

Point being restricting law-abiding citizens from protecting themselves just puts more power into the hands of the lawless.

But beta-male numen who can't even raise a fist in self-defense wouldn't know anything about the true value of a gun in your hand when a nigger is in your house.