FALSE FLAG CONT

This Las Vegas "Execution" has all the hallmarks of a Mossad hit. Why now? With the refusal of Iran and North Korea to accept Rothschilds Central Banks, the Zionists have decided to crack down on domestic policies in the USA so that they can genocide more Gazans and Palestinians to make way for the Israeli superstate - Greater Israel.

Lets look at some data. First, the site of the supposed shooter - the Mandalay Hotel. As anyone aquainted with Freemasons knows that the Thirty Third Degree Freemason rank is also known as the Order of the Mandalay. And the target of the supposed attack - Trump supporters.

Why them? This is in the hopes that Right Wing Milita rise up, throwing the USA into turmoill.

Jason Aldean, a country music singer, began his performance at the Route 91 Harvest. Lets do the Numerology or Geomatria as the talmudic Zionists call it -

9:40 + J.A.S.O.N.A.L.D.E.A.N + H.A.R.V.E.S.T + 91 = 666. 666 is of course the Mark of the Beast. Lets look at the Jewish "Star of David" which is nothing but the star of lucifer himself

6 points
6 Triangles
6 intercies

= 666

The Patsy, Paddock is symbolic. Paddocks represent grass - for who? Sheep. You are the sheep, the fat of the lamb (re sacrificial lamb in the Book of Isaiah). The actual sniper is a man named Avi Ben Gurion, who began his life as the founding member of the Israeli anti misegenation group "Le Hava" or "The Flame"

How is the lamb sacrificed? As a burnt offering - holocaust. The sheep will be sacrificed.

The sheep are us.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/hezbollah-attack-will-bring-destruction-throughout-lebanon-bennett/
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Was-Naftali-Bennett-responsible-for-a-massacre-of-Lebanese-civilians-386787
aljazeera.com/news/2016/10/israel-lehava-stirs-anarchy-jerusalem-161025100901588.html
forward.com/schmooze/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/
pokchilau.format.com/untitled-gallery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War
82.221.129.208/beginningofshooting.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=LBdRFWAYkBk
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad's_White_Complexion#Forearms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Israel is our friend and ally.

bump

No. Israel is pure evil.

Damn you really got us goy

Fuck off faggot.

Israel is our friend and ally.

You are sick to even think something fishy was going on! Oyyy the chutzpah!

You are actually retarded, good luck with that.

No. You're just evil and have no soul. You are incapable of thinking about the lives of anyone. You are entitled. You are narcissistic and you have nothing to offer humanity. The only thing israel does is bring pain to the Earth.

He was allegedly shooting from the 32nd floor.
Paddock was probably a 32nd degree mason, and this was an act he had a part in planning.
On his ascension to the 33rd degree, the person that he was will be erased, replaced with an entirely new person.

Wherever the actual shooters were located (4th floor), is probably irrelevant at this point. They've made it blatantly clear that the narrative they intend to push will allow them to further consolidate power. Their gift to this man was a new life and the 33rd degree.

What the fuck is this? Who are you and who are you working for? You will not subvert this board

The biggest problem I have with conspiracy theories is the notion that clandestine organizations can't help but sprinkle coded messages into their subversive activity rather than just doing things in the most effective way that leaves the least amount of evidence.

I'm not saying there isn't a conspiracy, I would just give an organization capable of orchestrating global politics more credit.

Another MGM ritual sacrifice. The symbolism is all there.

"On November 21, 1980, the original MGM Grand burned in a fire that was one of the worst disasters in Las Vegas history. The Clark County Fire Department reported 84 deaths in the fire; there were 87 deaths total, including three which occurred later as a result of injuries sustained in the fire. After only 8 months the MGM Grand reopened. Almost three months after the MGM fire, the Las Vegas Hilton caught fire, killing eight people."

will this Tragedy have an ENCORE

>Who are you and who are you working for?
He's an Iranian shill.

Happy Yom Kippur everbody
>who chooses which will be the Scapegoat?

Even the Egyptians knew the Jews were trash. Perfect cuck slaves.

its all part of their smokescreen while they purge Israel of arabs, then next attack the Golan Heights to steal more Lebanese clay

timesofisrael.com/hezbollah-attack-will-bring-destruction-throughout-lebanon-bennett/

Bennett is currently the Israeli minister of Education. Google it. He's being groomed to be the new PM, and is far more savage, and has killed far more defenceless Arabs than Netanyahu

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Was-Naftali-Bennett-responsible-for-a-massacre-of-Lebanese-civilians-386787

>As anyone aquainted with Freemasons knows that the Thirty Third Degree Freemason rank is also known as the Order of the Mandalay
you

They are enlargening the borders of Israel right now, as they pump Muslims into Europe in order to "shake the tree", forcing Jews to move to Israel. They have fascist youth groups to prevent Arabs and Jews intermarrying, and these groups terrorise Arabs, making them flee to Europe and other countries

aljazeera.com/news/2016/10/israel-lehava-stirs-anarchy-jerusalem-161025100901588.html

The Greater Israel theory is a hoax, but I wish it were true because the Jews would do more with the land in 50 years than the Arabs have in 500.

When the Jewish Zionists took over Mao's China, they moved their headquarters there. China will be the new driver of the World Economy, the American Host has been killed by the Zionist Parasite

All according to the will of Goldman Sachs. In their own words too. As the chinese say, "The darkest place is under the lamp"

forward.com/schmooze/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/

Mao was a freemason of the Mandalay Order, and this was his lodge -

pokchilau.format.com/untitled-gallery

Not-So Trivial question: Can you name ~~>ONE

>9:40 + J.A.S.O.N.A.L.D.E.A.N + H.A.R.V.E.S.T + 91 = 666

So this is what it's like to have schizophrenia.

Once I see numerology I assume you're a dumbass esoteric faggot

/ thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War

Trophy APS

How are you enjoying Holodomor 2.0?

Paid Kremlin troll behind proxy?

>The Greater Israel theory is a hoax

take your pills retard OP

This is pretty high tier LARPing, my friend.

explain these memes being splashed all over Israeli facebook and other social media then, good goy. A True Torah Jewish friend of mine has translated a couple so we can see the kind of hatred going on in the Zionist mind

jews conquered them for a few dynasties then got btfo and had to settle with canaan.

Jim stone has some great information on what he thinks happened.

This is the beginning of the shooting.
82.221.129.208/beginningofshooting.mp4

His website jimstone.is

The sickness of the Israeli mind is breathtaking. In Hebrew they are even more offensive so I'm told

Its clear there's another war on Gaza coming up. They routinely spam these psychotic jokes to bring the youth to a state of bloodlust

fascinating.

A non-native squad of operators wouldn't have an emotional attachment to the targets that a domestic entity might have, so it's possible. But neither would a domestic squad likely have emotional attachment either, after all, we are talking about people specially selected to kill with out emotion. ZOGs train people in torture methods and all sorts of distasteful practices.

Sunk its ships

Some other user turned me on to him a month ago. I think he does some great work.

It scares me that these things are going on. I think things are going to get much worse. There are more crazy people running around today then ever before. Look at all the road rage, people acting strange in public places and such.

According to this map Denver is going to be the next place something really bad happens because it is smack dab in the middle of this Solomons sigal (same one he used to summon demons to build his temple and the same sigal that is the Rothschild symbol and the flag of Israel.

We are struggling to give good answers; aren't we?

death to kikes when

sorry meant to post this pic

what about orlando

Oh shit, they're summoning Jew satan

>montana 12/30/16
these are made up and obvious mass shootings are not included. schizo alert.

They are literally genociding the arabs in the streets

youtube.com/watch?v=LBdRFWAYkBk

They can't even shill on this site and try to redeem some dignity they just call everyone Ahmed when they get called out.

They're fucking sick

all along the Jews have been keeping it from us:

MUHAMMAD (PBUH) WAS WHITE

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad's_White_Complexion#Forearms