Gleipnir Ch. 10

>Wake up
>No Gleipnir
Dumping this months chapter

From our last chapter, alien shapeshifter enjoys the female body.

All things considered, unless he beast form becomes uncontrollable getting one is a win-win

And say goodbye to naked Claire.

Anyone actually in here besides me?

Yes.

>Getting to choose to be !notGoku or !notTitan/Ultraman

Cool

It goes saying that just one wish pretty much gives you super powers and a longer life.

Hope that scar fades away overnight.

Each time we get more an insight into Claire, the more I understand just how broken she was before her sister killed her family.

And now for something completely different

Guy kind of looks like Hobo Mugen.

And that's it for this month. I predict that next month Megane here is either going to be dead or broken.

Thanks Jag for the translation.

Was ok.

Oh, there's a thread?
If anyone's still here, I can dump a bonus chapter I'm working on right now.

Go ahead.

I'm still here

Alright. I literally just started typesetting it so it might take a bit. This was published in another magazine to promote the series, it's 20 pages long.

Claire, the master of mixed signals.

With series like this I like to re-read the previous month's chapter just before I read the most recently release one.

yeah go ahead. Will MC ever get his glasses back? I'm in the middle of chapter 2.

I forgot he even had glasses. He probably doesn't need them anymore and just wears them at school so no one thinks anything's off.

Yeah I just checked, he wears them in school scenes later on.

Damn, that was his only distinguishing feature.

I can personally relate to not wanting to wear glasses once you don't need them anymore, so it at least makes sense to me.

>I can personally relate to not wanting to wear glasses once you don't need them anymore
And I'll forever be four eyes because I don't want Lasik. Not that I mind though.
Did his body transformation improve his vision or does he only need them for reading I wonder?

Also how does Clair use the zipper from the inside?

My lazy eye just fixed itself when I was a kid. My vision's not perfect but it's good enough.

>Did his body transformation improve his vision or does he only need them for reading I wonder?
He's got heightened smell even in human form and the new chapter mentions it gives him better health so I guess it fixed his vision.

>not 2D so can't hang around with cute freckles girl
Suffering.

That's all for the special chapter. Chapter 11 should be out next month on the 6th.

"Assuming control"

And here I thought that Claire wouldn't leave Shuichi hanging.

Yeah, she really left him out to dry there.

I'm still wondering what that whole deal about him stripping Claire in the first chapter was.

Thanks for the dump, OP.

Thanks again Jag, I really dig this series.

>I'm still wondering what that whole deal about him stripping Claire in the first chapter was.
He was literally just super horny and giving into his animal nature. He pulled back though.

Thank for your hard work, OP.

Feels like the series crossed over a hilltop or something. Like there's a much clearer focus to the story now than just a couple of chapters ago.

>He was literally just super horny and giving into his animal nature.
I was just left wondering, since he never behaved anything like that afterwards

This series.

Will Shuichi ever go into Claire?

Yes, if you know what I mean.

It comes and goes. But the first two pages of chapter 2 have him getting sidetracked while going through Claire's clothes and popping a boner. In addition to enhanced smell he's got an enhanced sex drive it seems.

>enhanced sex drive
Certainly not, popping boners is pretty normal if you're around Claire.

I hope so

The real question is why hasn't he already?

It's possible he's nearsighted, but then why would he keep them on when he's not reading?

They're probably fakes he wears at school so no one asks him why he stopped wearing glasses.

Stupid sexy Claire

I get relly bothered by MCs who don't wear their glasses mid way through the story. To the point of dropping a series.

Yeah, same. Without them he looks kinda generic.

Why the fuck is a gun part of his body and why is it able to shoot as well?

Because his coconut gun can fire in spurts.

Really? That's the part of this whole premise you're questioning?

Yes because alien bio ware is fine since it mutated his body. What I don't understand is how a part of his body became a gun that is has usable bullets.

Honestly a better question is why does the gun seem to reload between transformations. But I think the most plausible answer is that the guy was a request from Claire's sister. She's apparently the person who also requested that he be hollow on the inside so it might be part of her design.

>Hey this artstyle looks really familiar-
>Oh god it's the guy who did Sekainohate de Aimashou and Haru to Natsu and those were both awful

Is this worth the risk, Sup Forums? Are there any readers who read his other stuff, and did they like them?

I like all of his work.

>freckles
>long hair
This is my fetish.

The face is also beautiful.

Not a fan of his other stuff but this one has been good.

is this the opposite of pygmalion?

I like watching them become friends. I hope there's more of that.

>pygmalion
Still waiting for someone to translate more of this so we can see a man getting impaled by a pig's dick in all its glory.

Claire is just using him for her own selfish needs. She would never give this guy the time of day without his fur suit powers. But of course he is too much of a wuss to say anything about it even if he knows they are complete opposites and does not like what she does.

Finally started reading this after having it bookmarked for a while.

What a fucking cunt.

He did nearly rape her.

Thanks user, just caught up and i'm enjoying it so far