You ever notice how America use to be a prosperous traditionalist Christian oriented country...

You ever notice how America use to be a prosperous traditionalist Christian oriented country, but is now culturally Marxist, atheistic, and on the brink of collapse? Coincidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/poll/159548/identify-christian.aspx
ihr.org/audio/archives/christianity-wartime-germany-and-religion-world-war-two
medscape.com/viewarticle/725467_3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JEws am I right?

>Brink of collapse

news.gallup.com/poll/159548/identify-christian.aspx

Die painfully nigger

Christianity is unstable. You can't base a civilization on metaphysical absolutism because if the people begin to question the abstract metaphysics, the civilization collapses. The only sustainable basis for a civilization is a coherent ethnic and racial identity because it is based in physical reality, and requires no abstract, or faith-based ideas.

Wrong faggot. Marxism is unstable.

Christianity and White Ethnostates mesh just fine

ihr.org/audio/archives/christianity-wartime-germany-and-religion-world-war-two

>WS flag
>asian b8 pic
not big surprise kek

You can thank the internet and social media for that.

No one said people shouldn't be Christian. I said it's an unsustainable BASIS for a civilization. A white ethnostate is based on white genetics, not Christianity. If the white ethnostate is predominantly Christian, that is secondary to it being WHITE.

>marxism
nice non sequitur

Norway, Denmark, and Finland are largely atheistic/secular and are doing fine because they're overwhelmingly white.

George Soros Metropolis Project

1. Asian guy who hates whites and is Christian posts all day on Sup Forums to convert whites to race mixing

2. ex druggy catholic who posts loli girl Christian meme

3. Zionists

4. Russia.gov shills

5. The weird Gnostic guy from /fringe/ who just got into it recently. Claims Jesus was an Essene and switches tactics on who Jews are.

6. The paid shill of that faggot from Marching to Zion who marries niggers to white women and makes him money off internet donations while preaching effeminately in the South (the Christian Richard Spencer).

That's who the Christians are on Sup Forums

They are unfortunately nose deep in Christian morality, and it interacts badly with their genetic predispositions for altruism and openness. The only reason Northern Europeans have survived this long is because of their remoteness, and lack of contact with more closed societies. Now that their geographic niche at the edge of the world no longer protects them, they are being subsumed, and lack the psychology genetics to resist.

More like cohencidence.

Upboated

>The only reason Northern Europeans have survived this long is because of their remoteness, and lack of contact with more closed societies.
we wuz science n shiet

Their degeneracy collapsed on them.

Alternatively, they were always hypocritical puritan cucks with different sect of protestantism fueling their degenerate ways, who went too far and now their jewish trickery is collapsing on their heads.

medscape.com/viewarticle/725467_3

>Brink of collapse
You autistic fucks have been saying that for decades. Just fuck off already

No.

>"America ... is now atheistic"
I am an actual arheist and I remember well my years spent working in the USA. that place is a de facto christian theocracy.

woah. this is pretty eye opening for this, thank you. this has convinced me to fight against being a cuck instead of giving in to degeneracy. wish me luck.