Conspiracy faggots

You conspiracy faggots are the worst kind of niggerbrain scum. Fucking kill yourselves, not even joking. There's reasonable speculation but shouting HURR DURR FAKE NO ONE DIED like honestly that's nigger-tier logic just fucking kill yourselves you fucking retards it's stupid fucks like you that undermine people who want the real truth and make us all look like mouth breathing retards that don't know our ass from our forehead. In fact I'm almost certain your all shills trying to make us look bad. Kill yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=fea_1506929245
liveleak.com/view?i=b97_1506931823
liveleak.com/view?i=d68_1506985884
liveleak.com/view?i=99e_1506978373
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Change your tampon cuck....

theyre paying you shills overtime huh

Not everyone disagrees with you is a shill. You have to have nigger level iq to think no one died and it was all faked

OP is right. You would have to give a sub Saharan nig nog a lobotomy to match the average iq of the conspiritard

I internet knew this guy. he's dead now.

thank-you
fucking half the board is filled with conspiritard, fuckers should be banned or given their own board for their delusions and fantasies

Fucking childish idiots

who the fuck would pay people to contradict whatever idiotic delusions you might have????

that statement alone is psychotic

I know you are copying this reply because people used it for Shareblue and CTR, and it was valid then....

You are so outside of reality that you cannot even begin to realize how insane you are

I bet you think the earth is flat too

I know look at all these fake angles. liveleak.com/view?i=fea_1506929245 liveleak.com/view?i=b97_1506931823 liveleak.com/view?i=d68_1506985884 liveleak.com/view?i=99e_1506978373

nice reddit spacing faggot

How defensive you guys get is picture proof you're shills. Always the same behavior with shaming tactics and name calling instead of making any kinda of point or argument exactly why their theories are wrong

I hate to break it to you but I knew guy who was all into this kind of conspiracy shit, and you know what? He was a meth addict and a fucking nigger iq nutcase that lived in a shed in his grandmas backyard. That's the image I have of you fucking subhumans.

You fail to realoze your stupid ass conspiracies are so fucking stupid their not even worth addressing. Like flat earth faggots.

There are many conspiracy theories that turned out to be true. MK Ultra, government spying on citizens are the most obvious examples. Doubt and paranoia are legitimate tools of inquiry. You are the subhuman if you don't want the truth.

STOP playing the game and give the shills your stinky poo pee

no
shift change is almost up
so the shills become brave when their relief has to deal with their EPIC LULZ shitpost they leave em with

Yeah and you know what those conspiracies were all in the realm of possibility and logic. We should all be seeking out the truth but saying hurr durr no one died just cause it makes you feel special that you believe something so fucking niggerly stupid that no one in their right mind would believe it except your stupid ass is only hindering the search for truth.

bump. Fuck these tier non white mother fukcers that have destroyed Sup Forums. I'm sick of it

Faggots from plebbit are just as bad as conspiriniggers. Remember that shitskin

>Cares about Sup Forums reputation
>Not a shill
>Super cereal

>Anyone who isn't white kills people
RELIGION OF PEACE, NIGGER, SPIC, ETC.
>White guy kills people
IT NEVER HAPPENED. IT WAS A FALSEFLAG.

>MK Ultra
Waaaay over exaggerated by people like you and people that can squeeze shekels out of people like you
>mass surveillance
100% within the realm of REASON
>the gubment stages mass killings every year and juggles the same "crisis actors" to push their "narrative"
Fucking insane

Another official narrative shill thread
>Just accept your new gimped california style gun laws made possible by a false flag
Never mind the fact that if you don't expose these events they will keep doing them forever

>ust accept your new gimped california style gun laws made possible by a false flag
Point to me new gun legislation that's being proposed due to this event, sub-human

Niggers commit half the murders despite being 13% of the population - media silence
White guy does what niggers do everyday - libtards blame all white people
Seriously though, how can you morons be so retarded and actually think you're clever. People kill people all the time, it's about the likelyhood that they'll do it, but I guess logic is too difficult for the left

Niggerbum niggerbum
nyuk nyuk nyuk
foreskin paddiwack
look at the spooks asscrack!