YOU DID IT Sup Forums!!

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/405466-google-Sup
fox8.com/2017/10/02/beware-these-hoaxes-circulating-after-las-vegas-mass-shooting/
youtube.com/watch?v=PMZr3AtE6zs
youtube.com/watch?v=FhDJu1BVdQo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>redit
Kill yourself

this is just a trap, so that Congress will outlaw Sup Forums for fake news

>Congress will outlaw Sup Forums for fake news
oh yeah? and why doesnt your post have digits??
FAKE NEWS!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

rt.com/news/405466-google-Sup Forums-fake-news-vegas-shooting/
Google promoted Sup Forums fake news on Vegas mass shooting

In the immediate aftermath of the mass shooting at a concert in Las Vegas Sunday, people desperate for information about loved ones turned to Google to find out what was happening, only to see their searches yield fake news results, courtesy of Sup Forums.
Before any official statements had been issued amid the chaos on the ground, amateur private investigators on the notorious troll website Sup Forums misidentified the shooter as Geary Danley.
Through both its search engine and its video platform YouTube, Google helped disseminate this misinformation far and wide.

Lol not our fault normies still haven't caught on to the Sam Hyde meme

Although, unless m00t steps in, I'm sure jewgle will use this as an excuse to delist Sup Forums

>m00t
who

I've seen several hitpieces and "concerned articles" about Sup Forums since the Vegas attack, I think they're trying to take us down.

Jewgle is finished after this

The founder of Sup Forums aussiebro. He works at Jewgle now (head of some division or other)

he means asian m00t

Are you telling me that my shitposting is newsworthy?

It's almost like we have a man on the inside...

no its

wait did they actually report that Sam Hyde was the shooter? that's amazing

Wanna hear some fake news:

"Shooter was on the 32nd Floor"

No I don't mean gook m00t. I mean real m00t. He works for jewgle and is probably the only reason we're still listed on search results

but Sup Forums isnt a news agency, its a himalayan coral formation and ecology discussion forum.

if their algorithm puts shit up just based on number and speed of posts than its on them and personally i dont have much of a problem with manually typing in the website.

MOOT

Possibly. It gained enough traction that CBS and Fox had to write about it

fox8.com/2017/10/02/beware-these-hoaxes-circulating-after-las-vegas-mass-shooting/

do it you fucking pussies, martyr our containment and creativity outlet and force us off the computer into the real world

lmfao

Oh look, you guys have given up making memes and are just sticking two different ones together.

Shitty photoshop, you can see the white around autistic pepe still.

considering moot works at google now, he should have told them directly to know better.

Also a phoneposter.
>first post to call OP out
>only post to call OP out
>people still posting ITT
>not even saging
God, I hate newfags.

>using Sup Forums as a source of news
This is moot's work isnt it?

Is that perhaps why they false-flagged the attack? To get at us??

Sup Forums was always a peaceful place and now nazis ruin it for us with real life violence and terrorism

Prepare for the newfags, refresh your red-pill folders, be ready.

Topkek I just was reading through a newspaper at my cafe and you guys honestly provide 10x the info.

It's all fun an games until people really don't remember moot.

>Wanna hear some fake news:
>"Shooter was on the 32nd Floor"

Wanna hear some fake news:

"There was a shooter"

Are you telling ME that we can fuck with Google's news results as long as the content is unique and we're coordinated?????

Russian news did...
youtube.com/watch?v=PMZr3AtE6zs

>lazy reporting
>Sup Forums dindunuffin

I know. I barely remember him myself. Most of what I know is from internet lore

Did thou sayeth lack of digits, my good Sup Forums?
Reeeeeeeeeeeee!

>Congress
>Make a law disrespecting our religion
if there is a god, any god, he'll have them try.
But let's not kid ourselves: You and I both know that the Day of the Rake is far more likely to happen.

>you

Did you noticed how Puerto Rico conveniently disappeared from the news after LV shooting. lol
Great strategy America to kill off PR.

I think you may be on to something

I was just some normie redditor thinking you guys wanted to see this.

Yeah. Reddit's done it in the past

>I think you may be on to something
This is the real reason. Google need to cover this story.

They're riding on the crest of public ignorance. Even normies know everything on Sup Forums is a work of fiction and not to be taken literally. Google will just be ridiculed for being fucking idiots, nothing more.

This. Who else is going to buy Jewgle's stock when it sells off like mad tomorrow?

Sup Forums is technically a press site. Believe it or not.

Hm?
What's a Puerto Rico?
Is it as tasty as it sounds?

/po/ folds the truths like paper

>that flag
>baseless comment

The founder of Sup Forums he was a pretty damn good admin aswell

Newsworthy? We are the news, user.

Forgot pic even though it's clearly a shitpost

it is kinda funny this shit happened a day after the news reported the 9500 crates of food not being moved, and now no one is talking about it, let alone the phone call from the screaming how the PR government is intentionally starving people to put on a good show. i bet we wont hear anything about it except a tiny blurp when trump goes down there tomorrow.

>zoe quinn's team comes here and creates racist posts and fake news to "make the board look bad" (?)
>her business partner google uses her known-fake content for propaganda purposes
is... is this not RICO? When coupled with RedPill Black's allegation that Z0e quinn is both the harasser and the paid solution to harassment, coupled with this information... I think the whole machine could maybe be brought down with this.

Wow my first post on Sup Forums exploded like crazy, i have offically changed my flag to kekistan

>The authoritativeness of the site
What did they mean by that?

Wait. Hol up nigga. So if I say I'm from Sup Forums, can I get press passes to shit?

Google shows search results ya spaz. lol

Every news outlet has thought Sam Hyde did it at least once look at
>pic related

This guy has something to do with it. She is married to this Geary guy but living with and banging Paddock? No way Paddock isn't a huge lefty POS just like Geary.

dun-dun-dun

>crowd- and open-sourced web-scale(tm) mandarin supersocer amplifying expert weaving high dpi pixel image board

that looks like a fake account desu

When journalists become hacks, hackers become journalists.

We're as accurate as CNN. Probably more accurate, because we just don't give a fuck about Trump like CNN does about Hillary.

this isn't Sup Forums's fault. groundless speculation is what we do. this is google's fault for having a crap algorithm that thinks our groundless speculation is news worthy

>as accurate as CNN

>he fell for the strobe light red herring when you can already see what real muzzle flashes on the 32nd look like on another video

get the fuck out of here with your cultist bullshit, niglet.

>He still uses Google
Take the quantum pill you faggot.

why no one even talk about this. This car was seen fleeing from the Excalibur Hotel

>Reddit
>TheOnion

WE
WUZ
SEARCH

DELET

There obviously was no shooter at all.
Anyone who died just killed themselves after listening to country music for too long.

if only /ourguy/ god a dollar every time this happened

I wonder if he could sue them for libel or slander or whatever it is.

change the direction of how he gets away with it.

He probably thought it was funny.

Our previous site Admin and creator who forsake us since he was salty a cantonese sock-knitting forum could never cash in on the late 2000s app crazy bubble.

What kind of headline is this? Not even a mistake or exaggeration, just a pure lie.

>When foreign news uses Sup Forums as a source
youtube.com/watch?v=FhDJu1BVdQo

Moot is funny. Deal with it.

>word salad name dropping headline
>Sup Forums btfo
wow, damn, really made me think

What is this inverse Cuba flag? -CIA

>mfw all of reddet is generated by stupid markov chain based bots - and nobody notices
>upboot

Definitely. What are the chances it is something else. Also.

>(((us)))

They did it on purpose. After every event we have these investigative threads, where 80% of the content is speculation as to who, what, where, when, why, etc.

After we attacked Google with AdNauseam they've had a thorn in their ass about us, and probably even consulted moot as for how to destroy us.

>Make it known that any information to originate on Sup Forums is not to be trusted
>Make normies flood Sup Forums in order to water down the chan population

Not long until we get Alphabet's Q3 numbers. Then we'll get to see the effect that the AdNauseam campaign had.

stfu digitless cunt.

so are we the jew now?

No, we're the counter-Jew

we're the jew since last year already.

jewing the jew makes you what?

>jewing the jew makes you what?
A hero

He is still with us, after all this time, hiroshimoot even told people how every time they met he was atached to his phone, browsing the place.

no, we're the mountain-jew. AMA.

How can one ever forget the traitor m00t?

Well, that's Sup Forums, fake news all the time but really fun to watch.

We did it Sup Forums