From my cold dead hands

Fully automatic rifles are already illegal for 99.9% of the population. No law would have prevented this, barring repealing the second amendment and that will never happen.

I got a suggestion. How about we repeal the NFA?

But semiautos can be converted and semiautos can shoot extremely fast so that's it's basically full auto anyway. Especially using bump technique which some experts insisted this shooter was using. Anything except bolt action can basically be full auto.

And notice he's holding a musket not a machine gun

With that logic freedom of the press only applies to 18th century press. Care to make a deal?

Democrats don't actually expect to pass any laws because of this. They'll just use it to raise some money and call it a day.

This. Why do you think they pander to minorities, it's the biggest golden goose money maker out there.

>Fully automatic rifles are already illegal for 99.9% of the population. No law would have prevented this

Sauce

They can be converted only if you have the knowledge to do so. Which is something that usually only experienced gunsmiths know how to do. You also need the proper machine tools and a lot of time. A bumpfire modification is clumsy and inconsistent in operation and was not likely the culprit here, but it is yet to be confirmed.

Trump is literally Hitler!!! So lets give up all of our guns... - Libcuck logic

Automatic rifles should not be illegal in the first place. It's honestly kind of insulting that people make the argument that the Founders didn't have the foresight to imagine the possibility of automatic rifles.

LE SO EDGY

>Trump is literally Hitler!!! So lets give up all of our guns... - Libcuck logic

Except we want the police and military also abolished.

Hi.

Huffington posts hand pressed newsletter is gonna be great. If you can get ahold of a copy...

HESTON HESTON HESTON HESTON HESTON

>No guns, no cops, no military
This is a child's utopia.

One muslim shitskin in Nice killed 80 people, that's more than our guy did with multiple full auto rifles literally shooting fish in a barrel.

fucking kek.

Look up the NFA and the Hughes Amendment

From my cold dead hands as well but you gotta think that the gun community brought a lot of this on themselves. The braces to get around the SBR laws, the slidefire stocks, the fucking crank machinegun triggers. Walked on the line for too long. Now those are all gonna be gone because people can't fucking behave with their toys.

Reminds me of the night Trump won.
I'm in San Francisco, so you can imagine the flooding of the streets of actual liberal tears. 2 girls were on a train, one of them red eye'd weeping, she mentions
>"We have to do something! Like, what can we do? can't we...like-"
She didn't say it, but I know for damn sure she was thinking about it, she wanted to overthrow the government by force. And you can't do that if you have no weapons.

Ironically enough, the same ballot had a gun control bill, 6 million to 3 million voted yes to pass it.

Fucking morons.

And do you not understand cost analysis? Not to mention driverless cars are being pushed anyways.

contrary to popular belief, getting shot doesn't automatically = death. You have to be shot somewhere vital, and even then, you have modern medical response in place to treat wounded.
So while only 50~ are dead, 400-500 are wounded (not sure how many by actual gun fire).

Getting plowed by a truck at high speed and getting shot by indiscriminate gunfire are 2 very different things.

Not without the force of the Supreme Court, O.P. and they're already in a difficult spot because of their very recent decision to force sodomite marriage.

That's not to say they aren't the ruling body in the United States, they are that. Only that if they were to create and enforce such a law then it would wake up more people to the point where their position might be compromised.

Don't worry boys... I'm here.

>barring repealing the second amendment and that will never happen.
Nope, it definitely can't. Because that would set a precedent that amendments can be repealed for reasons other than that they violate other amendments/rights. The only amendment that has ever been repealed was prohibition, and that's because it infringed on people's rights. If the 2nd amendment were to be repealed, it would open the door to the possibility of repealing other amendments, such as the abolition of slavery, women's right to vote, freedom of speech/press, unlawful search/seizure, the amount of terms a president can serve, etc. The only people that want to open that pandora's box are the ones that are unaware of the consequences.