Trinity Seven movie announced

yaraon-blog.com/archives/87683

What the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/118893910
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/118555666
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It'll probably be Lilith pandering shit. Just give us the S2.

This. No one gives a shit about Lilith.

Give me Lieselotte not Lilith

recap or anna arc

Didn't the anime sell rather poorly?

Trinity Seven is garbage.

Who was actually asking for this?

What the hell. How did this get a movie

I do.

Time for more techno OST. Who ready for more You can choose your destination?

Weirder things have happened.

I want more of smug ninja

You know you've fucked up as a manga writer when every girl but the main girl is preferred unanimously.

I have never heard anyone say "Lilith is my favorite girl in the series".

She's just so blah. She does not stand out, her "personality" is limited to talking about her boobs constantly and acting flustered. She's awful.

Meanwhile the competition is like, Levi who is probably the most bro girl in a harem show since Nagi from Nyan Koi. I don't even need to talk about the other girls who all have something hot going on, because Levi is more than enough to make Lilith look awful.

I don't get it. Do the Japanese even like her? They have strange taste so who knows.

She also has the blandest archive use so she can't even be cool power-wise.

ANIME SAVED!

All is good now.

>Do the Japanese even like her?
They don't as well. Hell, even Houki from IS manages to gather some fans unlike Lilith.

>Arata vs Abyss in movie quality
Let's hope it animates an arc and not original shit.

Boob giggle will have movie quality animation?

>author writes an incredibly boring/unlikeable main girl compared to everyone else in the cast

Sounds familiar. The worst thing about this is how they will shill the main girl no matter what until she is more popular than the others.

I only remember this series for its surprisingly good soundtrack

I'm just glad there is a girl like Lilith in this series because thanks to her we don't need to argue who's the worst girl. She saves us from the waifuwars.

This. I don't really care much for the manga right now so it'd be nice to see all the great girls again.

I just want more Liese.

>a delicious naked oppai loli will never mount you

I want to lick a Ninja.

I want a ninja to lick me.

Is it just a recap cash grab?

I GUESS DISC SALES REALLY ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT

>sells like shit
>gets a movie
Somebody is gonna get fired

I'm always up for more Liese, Levi, Yui, Ako and Arin.

The anime movie market is now in full swing, so many have already been announced.

>tfw you started rewatching it 2 days ago
Feels good mane

Wish list:
1. Nudity
2. Liese
3. Arata not being a faggot

Reminder that Hijiri
DID
EVERYTHING
WRONG

Where was Arata a faggot? Even with his soul imprisoned in the end of the multiverse he's still trying to get Levi naked and molest her body double.

He does chicken out at the last moment.
Still, nobody wants the manga ending fast.

In the recent chapters he hasn't shown any real interest in the girls.

>tfw worst girl will probably win again

Arata lost much of his former shine when Anna showed up, she turned him into an awkward mess because plot.

There will most likely be a harem end, but he cares about Hijiri more than any of the others still.

Luxuria is just brimming with worst girls.

What do you expect of girls that only have tits as a remarkable point?
Lust indeed

Anna single handedly ruined the manga. I didn't and still don't care for her and now that she gets this huge nonsensical arc, I can only wait patiently for it to end. She makes Lilith look awesome in comparison.

The manga itself hasn't been very good since Arata beat Abyss. That will probably be remembered as the peak.

>She makes Lilith look awesome in comparison.
This doesn't sound right at all.

Lilith was just a men girl. Anna is downright terrible.

Could it be that Arata wasn't socially awkward enough and alienated the Japanese audience, so the author decided to pussify him in order to attract readers?

Levi best girl.

Levi and Liese best girls*

I'm glad because now I'll probably get more figures.

Ninja is best.

Yui a best.

>shill
Fuck off illiterate spic.

Apply yourself.

0. Nopan ninja.

>Lilith focused movie
Good. Lilith a best.

Your joke wasn't funny.

You misspelled Liese or Levi

>god tier fanservice in movie quality

Can't fucking wait.

>Dat shitposter from Asterisk/Rakudai/Hundred is trying to force fanbase war
I seriously hope you guys won't fall for this.

I don't know what you're talking about, but all girls are good. "Best" girl is simply the girl who's your favorite.

But the fanbase has always been united against Lilith.

YP is gonna catch in translations at this rate.

No we haven't. Shut up and go away.

YP a shit. God, I hate them.

This shitposter

is exactly what I mean. He recently found T7 and have been trying to force no one likes Lilith l
at all like a meme for the past few months now.

Did you fail to apply to a job for them user?

YP's translation is bad and slow. It's only natural to detest them.

Nobody ever liked Lilith, m80. She's "no fun allowed" personified, and the sole reason she exists is to stop things from getting too interesting.

Well, I'm sure most fans that lurked around here when the anime was airing would know better. Lilith wasn't a favorite or many, but she was still liked by most, or at least didn't trigger autistic hate.

>Nobody
You should just go away. What you're saying is completely nonsense.

Except she was hated and at best people just tolerated her. Most were just indifferent towards her or disliked her.
See foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/118893910

>n-no ur lying
It's a fact, m80. Her purpose is to whine and yell about fun things.

I just want more of best girl.

>One guy hates her
>Multiple people calling out the hater for hating Lilith
No she wasn't. And your thread proves that.

>lying
Yeah, yo uare.

I guess some liked her tits and nothing more.

>Didn't the anime sell rather poorly?
It did sell well merchandise sale were good and play a key factor getting a movie in the first place.

They were just saying that she was bad but not that bad.

>thread shows people liking and being fine with her

I have a theory that Lilith's screaming is the reason why the amount of people who disliked her increased when the anime aired.

I can't remember her screaming as much in the manga, and it's not really as annoying without sounds anyway.
Also, half of those scenes used that stupid pan to the sky thingy.
I hate that so much.

>They
One person != they. The fact they disagree with her being a bad thing disproves your claim.

What the fuck, give me season 2 not a fucking movie.

Some people really just tolerated her at best, but she was always bottom 3 in user's rankings and of course nobody had her as favorite or even close to that.

Not that guy, but saying she was universally 'hated' is fucking stupid

Yui a best

Wasn't there a mobile game made for this series? The manga has been really fucking strange.

>all girls are good. "Best" girl is simply the girl who's your favorite.
This is true. Either the fanbase have dropped several notches or waifu war loving trolls are that bored if most fans nowadays don't uphold that truth.

I like her. Fuck off.

My nigga.
I still can't decide between Sora, Levi or Yui, but they are all up there pretty high and close

That's just hyperbole. Fact is she was widely considered the worst girl. Even those who liked her preferred most other girls over her.

The movie needs to sell big in the box offices

We need to push more anime series like Trinity Seven and other titles in streaming and download because late night anime is done.

The thread that you or the other guy showed didnt really verify that.
Many people were indifferent to her, that's all. This series simply has so many good girls that she fell under the carpet for that reason alone.
We dont need waifuwars in this series, all girls a best

>Backpedaling
>See foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/118555666
Stop trying so hard.

The only autistic thing here is your defense. Nobody likes her, she's an annoying whiner.

>being this autistic and retarded as fuck
>muh hyperbole
Fuck off.

Why are you getting so flustered? I'm sorry but things are this way.

You finally found a Lilithfag in a T7 thread. So rare indeed.

>See
Fuck off, backpedaling shitposter.

Well that sure is random.

You're straight up trolling. Look at this thread. The only autist in here is you pushing a forced meme that keeps getting proven wrong. You hate blah blah, we get it. But you don't speak for everyone and sure as hell can't assume to know opinions of people who ranks her low when there are many people who likes all girls, but still make a rank because due to preference or simply not liking all of them equally.

Can we compromise and just say Lilith is the most unpopular girl? (aggravated by the fact she's the main heroine).

Anyways, get back to posting best girls