Why was God's only son ever Jewish?

Why was God's only son ever Jewish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=ixTAnbbkgn0
youtu.be/1_I9Q5kBLS0
youtu.be/6shpHuUpSCo
youtube.com/watch?v=hmFC7XRwreY
themonastery.org/blog/2011/01/jesus-the-child-killing-dragon-tamer/#7HYYfUH8RqrAE264.99
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Heaven
lds.org/scriptures/bd/war-in-heaven
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gog_and_Magog#Judeo-Christian_texts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ROFLMAOQXZ

CHRISTURDS BTFO

THEY'RE ON SUICIDE WATCH

To literally end Judaism for good.

No joke

You think Jews using Judaism and the occult in the same way as every other jerk off? Or do you think religion has a more profound use if you can interpret it in a unique way?

to christians, jews are a superior ruling cast that must be worshiped. that's why israel gets billions in aid

Jews of old are not the Jews of today.
Judaism ceased to be politically and theologically relevant with the advent of Christ.
Those who rejected Christ knowingly turned their backs on God and embraced the Babylonian Talmud instead.

Don't get ahead of yourself Schlomo

Because Jehova is the God of the Jews.
Jehova is a Desert Demon that made a pact with Abraham.

No, you fucking idiot. Only cucked christians believe that, and you faggots know that.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

I will put god above anti-christian scum any day. There's many white nationalist christians who do great work like David Duke and other southerners.

Judaism as we understand it today didn't exist during Jesus' lifetime.

Modern Judaism was invented by the Pharisees beginning with the codification of the Mishnah in the 2nd century.

>Th-their our greatest ally
>Th-their totally surrounded by MUSLIMS
This is what christians default to IRL. Every fucking time. 100 years of brainwashing has really done a number I guess.
Thank god for the internet though. The tides have completely turned against (((them))) the past three years. The number of atheists shrinks, the number of traditional religious people (pagans) increase. It's beauty to my eyes.

>TRIGGERED
bad goy give money now

>I will put god above anti-christian scum any day.
Translation: If pedro the mexi-indian nigger or jerome the nigger belives in gryst he can ruin my whole genetic bloodline and breed my daughter to make half breed orks.
Truley the religion of the white man.

I have not borne any children yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=ixTAnbbkgn0

Because the Jews were specially prepared by God that they would bear the Savior of all Mankind. Then the Pharisees fucked it all up.

Give money to who? I don't have money, fag. Nice argument tho.

>Posts commie jew
>Likens it to jebus
Checks out

I hate non-whites. But I also hate anti-christian scum because YOU TOO are anti-white. I don't like catholics btw so that pic is fail, sorry bub.

Why no money? Oh Yea, cuz you got jewed one way or another.

You are a bit stupid y'know.

God is a jew.

Christians are anti white. They deause vaulted against more Europeans (by far) than they ever did muslims.

It's a misconception that he was Jewish for there is no Jews in Heaven. He also wasn't created through sexual intercourse so he never inherited his mom or dad's DNA.

>To literally end Judaism for good.
Yeah that worked out real well...

They had like what, 1000 members? Now they're in the millions and control all CHRISTIAN NATIONS

No money cuz the mexicans took all our jobs in this shithole California. Anti-christian faggots btfo you know you have no argument. Also, I hate Catholics.

Bahahahaahah
Fuggg

What the fuck? Do you not know who this is? Or are you just retarded?

He's a commie, and he's a jew. You fucking imbecile.

I literally don't care who or what he is dude looks like a cock sucker so I likened him to jesus.

(Deus vulters) are catholicuck fags, I despise catholicism.

So after Rome killed him he was no longer a Jew. Rome should of killed them all instead of worshiping his corpse.

You all praise the same jew. kek.

Well now you know faggot

And who tf do u praise?

>Trying to separate catholics because they are brown Christians let in by jews for Christian "reasons" that took your job and left you broke

Kek. Sad!

He wasn't

Christianity is false, a tool to control the goyim into celebrating their own genocide.

White Gods.

Catholicism is not christianity, dumbass. It's a fraud portrayal and they don't even believe the bible.

They wrote it (the bible). You have to be mentally retarded to be Christian at this day and age

You believe in the same ultimate god though.

If Thor and Odin are real then why did they allow themselves to get cucked and there civilizations destroyed? You are literally worshipping LOSERS.

>Asma Al-Assad is 1/2 British.
>King Abdullah II is 3/4 British.
>Queen Rania of Jordan is 1/2 British.

Why do you guys keep posting this meme picture like it proves anything? Jesus was not part British he was full blooded Hebrew

If you read the Old Testament then the New Testament God tells us to be wary of Jesus.

so he is like jesus and it was appropriate for me to post?
By the way I still don't know who or what he is... so your post is stupid.
Nor am I going to waste a single brain cell on learning exactly who he is he will just die like the rest.
youtu.be/1_I9Q5kBLS0

youtu.be/6shpHuUpSCo

Jesus is not someone you would want to follow or worship.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmFC7XRwreY

No we don't. They believe in Mary and other faggotry.

>paganism
>violent
lmao if you trust the testament of monks who despised pagans and wanted to convert literally all of them

pic related applies to christians just as easily as jews (they're the same thing)

You sound like any other Abrahamic bitch with sectarian beef. Aka double jewed.
Super sad!

Luke (a non-Jewish Greek) wrote 30% of the New Testament.

Get cucked by a Mongol, Finn.

>Thor
>Wotan
Can you name any others? Those aren't the most powerful FYI.

Nice meme

Do you understand what happens next?

Go search up Tyr.

>If you read the Old Testament then the New Testament God tells us to be wary of Jesus
I know the old testament very well. Where the fuck does it warn of us Jesus??? You're full of shit. Give quotes.

If they changed the name of Finland to China would that make your family Chinese?

Try not to be just a dumb goy your entire life

Leviticus 20 : Put sorcerors to death.

well i jsut got off the phone with im and you're not gonna believe this...

christ supports the murder of people using false idols in the name of his region.

kill some cult members

Hahaha

He is not a son of God. God don't give birth that way. Yes, he was born a jew, turned christian in your knowledge. He was neither jew nor christian. He was a scholar of truth with no sect or creed.

It's funny because I really dgaf about what any anti-christian fags have to say. I know uncucked christian WNs like David Duke and he has done more work than you losers could ever do.

Why not?

Have a sodastream and shut the fuck up schlomo

he wasn't jewish in the modern sense that we think of jews.

The only ones who claim Jesus was a sorcerer are the god-forsaken jews, faggot.

An uncucked Christian wouldnt be on Sup Forums desu

And, lo, suddenly there came forth from the cave many dragons; and

when the children saw them, they cried out in great terror. Then Jesus

went down from the bosom of His mother, and stood on His feet before

the dragons; and they adored Jesus, and thereafter retired.

— The Gospel of Pseudo-Matthew, Chapter 18

Read more at themonastery.org/blog/2011/01/jesus-the-child-killing-dragon-tamer/#7HYYfUH8RqrAE264.99

christfags can i get an explanation for why the bible sounds like a fucking anime sometimes? what's this dragon stuff?

>muh david duke
oh, ok so you're fedposting.

Don't you mean Roman?

A Flower can grow out of a turd

christianity is the antipode of jewery. why do you think they hate us so much?

What did jesus do to the Cananite woman that was pleading with him for help and what did Jesus do to her daughter?

Jesus Christ is a scumbag.

Was he? Didn't he lay that off when he let himself be baptized by John the Baptist? Didn't he also say a lot of what the Temple establishment did was wrong?

It's the paradox of Christ.
>was poor and part of the working class, but he is also king
>is fully man, but also fully God
>his mother was a virgin, but still gave birth
>is a member of a race of charlatans and liars, but is also the living, eternal truth

I was laughing because I agree with you brah

committing infanticide is a good thing is it ?

>why do you think they hate us so much?
who wrote the bible

>all of them look swarthy with dark eyes

>white jeebus

fucking lol he was middle eastern. also those people are after there was migration in the middle east thus diluting their looks

>What did jesus do to the Cananite woman that was pleading with him for help and what did Jesus do to her daughter?

Heal her?

no problem, I am just sick and tired of being told Jesus is my example to follow when I have never killed a child and he has.

Nazareth was the wealthy part of town. Jerusalem poor, i believe

Christ fags btfo

YOU MAKE ME SICK.

The religion that is known as Judaism is actually Pharisaism. Judaism – as it pertains to Pharisaism – is a misnomer, since it is neither the doctrine of Judah nor the doctrine that Christ practiced.

It is the doctrine of the Pharisees of old, an evil doctrine they brought back from their Babylonian captivity. It does not follow the truth of the Bible, neither of the Old Testament nor of the New. Its central tenets are found in a book called the Talmud (the real Satanic Verses), a book full of worldly traditions, lies, and superstitions.

“The Babylonian Talmud is based on the mystical religious practices of the Babylonians which were assimilated by the Judahite Rabbis during their Babylonian captivity around 600 B.C. The Rabbis then used these occult traditions in place of the word of God,” wrote Edward Hendrie in Solving the Mystery of Babylon the Great.

Jesus heals kids by raping them does he ?
Explains the priests and their choir boy problem.

>he preached about loving the poor and sick, his followers despise the poor and sick

>flees the poor and the sick inherates a shit load of cash after saving Lazarus and refuses to help anyone else ever again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Heaven
lds.org/scriptures/bd/war-in-heaven

christfags UNIRONICALLY think their DBZ tier fiction is real

>angels were mad at humans because god was ignoring them
>rebellion happens
>and suddenly satan is a fucking dragon
>but michael wins because michael so strink
>and then 1/3 of all stars fell to earth
>and then satan got put in the burning naughty corner known as hell
>and abaddon destroyer of lies makes sure he doesn't leave
lmao christcucks please stop i'm gonna die

its metaphorical. Revelation and the book of Daniel as quite similar as they are thought by most to predict the end times. The Book of Daniel however was based on the Roman empire. Dragons with many heads are representative of kings and cities.

I love how both christians and pagans always have to quote Hitler like HE'S your prophet or something. Dude was pretty much a fucking agnostic.

jesus murdered children so does yahweh the blood demon.

Stop worshipping demons.

And the super cool invading Romans by speaking no contempt.

>gets arrested for sedition and crucified but never completed the crucifying part.

Newfag. Read jung and serano.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gog_and_Magog#Judeo-Christian_texts
>go to borrow a dvd explaining this clusterfuck from lutheran cafe thing
>christcuck too embarrassed to let me take it, says it's "advanced material"
lmao i was like lmao

If jesus really was crucified he would have been eaten by vultures not taken to an undisclosed location.

God saved WHITE people with a unifying religion that led us to the path of being the best race in the world. White people have lost faith in God lately and that's what's responsible for the decline of the west. God used a jewish body for his son to help save the worst of Humanity. The jews, who perverted what god wanted from us. Jews will be the catalyst which starts revelations, the Anti-Christ etc.

I mostly hit these threads up because it's fun to watch them fight, but you have to admit that the man was pretty fucking quotable.

Jews are the chosen people's

Yeah saved us by oppressing us under jewish rule for 1000+ years and caused us massive harm not only to our infrastructure but our family units themselves.