Common sense gun control

You may not like it, but it's time we get some common sense gun laws so nothing like this ever happens again.

>it's another shill post thread
>we haven't had 1 of these a minute all day

thanks, friendo. 'preciate the post.. kill yourself

that's true and we should also go a step further and make it against the law to murder people

SAGE

See this is the kind f common sense that can help to prevent future tragedy.

Holy fuck user, I think you may be onto something.
This could revolutionize civilization.

Trump better get some hardcore gun control going or I won't vote for him in 2020.

We've been trying but these politicians are in the pocket of the NRA.

GTFO fbi

>Coblert pyscho creepy ass

>Common sense

killing pedophiles should be common sense.

>Trump better get some hardcore gun control going or I won't vote for him in 2020.

:)

Guys we need to do universal background checks and prevent the mentally ill from purchasing firearms. This is just common sense.

Na I'm good

>we

Yes WE user, as in US. It's just common sense.

no thanks

Bush couldn't do it. Obama couldn't do it.
Can Trump finally get some common sense gun control in this country?

This is true. Too many Americans are dying and there are too many guns. The NRA has taken this way too far.

And who gets the authority to determine the mentally ill?

(((psychologists))) of course, you've read your mandatory Freud handbook right?

This. So. Much.

we already have common sense gun control. the only thing left isn't so fuck off.

The same people that are doing it now, doctors.

Nothing unites you and I anymore, user. Everyone is for his own and that's how you wanted it.

Waiting for all the children to die before you support gun control isn't common sense. You are illogical.

But user., muh feels; no bullying allowed.

I don't understand what do you mean?

>we

This user is fucking brilliant, if we make murdering people against the law, then nobody will do it.

>Disarming civilians after one event
>But letting police stay armed after dozens of murders

I got it!
We can unite by sharing a mountain of national debt, mandatory pro-sodomy laws, and bilingualism!

NO. SAGED.

It's easy, anyone right of bernie sanders will be declared mentally ill and have their guns taken away and also will lose their right to vote as they are unfit mentally to do so.

>so nothing like this ever happens again.
Your country will make sure it WILL happen again and again and again. Because, face it, nothing will change. The 2nd amendment will not be repealed. And even if it would, no government agency would go around and collect the one billion or so firearms that are lying around in civilians' homes.

You dug your grave for future generations.

sure it is then there will be nothing to fight for and you can definitely have them then, one bullet at a time.

I will vote for your gun control when you write a bill that passes the material test...

the law must disproportionately effect criminals vs law abiding citizens

but you can't figure out how to do that yet

doctors

If we did this there would never be another mass shooter again.

Kys shill.

Okay. First of all, have mandatory licensing to be able to purchase a weapon,
Second, have different levels of licensing for different types of guns.
Third, have mandatory training for those licenses like they do for driver's ed.
Finally, like they do for driver's ed, offer those classes in public school starting at age 15.

>billion

It's only 300 million guns. We got this.

>we

>we

What if i strangle you with a rope? Would you want to ban them too?

This would not have stopped the LV shooter.

Try harder...

>"Common Sense Gun Control"

So, what exactly? "Confiscate all guns"?

Trump loves the 2A
Congress likes the 2A
SCOTUS is primarily in favor of the conservative perspective on the 2A
Dems have nothing and will lose what little they have if they run in 2018 on gun control, kneeling niggers, tranny soldiers and amnesty

Good luck gathering those guns faggot

You get nothing. I just bought four rifles.

You talk big but if it were your child that got killed you'd wish you'd have listened and helped to pass some gun control laws.

There are over 22,000 gun control laws in the USA already. The thing that makes me laugh the most is when liberals start proposing to pass laws that already exist.

Murder is illegal
Why didn't you stop the violence?

Sure we can. By not allowing criminals to own guns. Now you support gun control.

Yet Stephen Colbert never mentions the terrorist who successfully murdered people in her terrorist attack on San Francisco.

It's insane how many on the left support bomb terrorism against San Francisco but then suddenly oppose gun mass murders.

Oh, yeah? What happens when the definition of "common sense" gets argued over by the "let's pretend that we don't know what words mean" brigade. No. The state can fuck right off.

>we

Try it you faggot.

we already have that law
good work job well done
now lets move on

>government does numerous mass shootings
>government can't get the right behind gun control
>government kills hillbillies at hillbilly concert
will it work?

Considering M240B or FN Minis were used for the hoax psyop I don't think thats the problem, anyway notorius Bundy Feds got shot in the chest....and the whole establishment including the faux zio right is pushing diarmament I'm going to buy me a full auto today as well all of you should, we must have more arms to fight the jews coming for with their hordes of fecal shit. I mena if they do another real false flag which this one clearly wasn't but lets say the come after a rigthwing rally, pro life whatever, or high school rural football game we need the firepower to respond to all CIANigger aggression. ee Will Not allow ourselves to be defenseless against ZOG.

O.P, who is the same idiot saying
"We, we, we" is all for what is called the no-platforming of people that he calls evil, nazi, haters when there isn't a hot news story to take advantage of. He can go pound sand.

You've been "no platformed" and how do you like that?

GOD BLESS GUN OWNERSHIP RIGHTS AND AMERICA!

>people not recognizing this is total bait, as made obvious by the Colbert pics

Note that they can't take away the first amendment like they want until they take away the second.

Oh yes, because unlawful criminals are going to obey laws... oh wait..

Sup Forums is kinda dumb. Don't feel feel user, it's probably just reddit.

>we get some common sense gun laws

We already have common sense gun laws. It's called the U.S. constitution, and you need to read it.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

You can't just ignore the 2nd Amendment and write laws banning guns and the possession of guns and so on. Nothing wrong with having the debate. The repeal process is also part of the constitution, but make no mistake about it, the only way to go about crafting real gun laws is through the repeal process. The repeal process begins by a proposal for repeal in Congress. Then, two-thirds of BOTH Houses of Congress must vote yes to repeal. (Repeal can also be proposed through a convention of states where two-thirds of all State legislatures must vote yes to repeal). Only after that yes vote is achieved can the repeal go up for a vote by the people. At that point, repeal would need to be voted yes by three-quarters of the states. Only after that is an Amendment repealed. What the anti-gun far-leftists are trying to do is use fascist and anti-American, anti-constitutional means to go around the repeal process as outlined in the constitution. Let's follow the process and see where it takes us. Problem with that for the far-left is that such a process reinvigorates populism and renews an enthusiasm for the notion of "We, the people..."

Make sure to "no platform" your way to succes, honest fella'!

>we
>we
>we

It's time to take your meds and go to bed user.

>he's salty
Thanks for the salt, user. Your delivery came right on schedule!

You may not like it, but it's time we get some common sense mask laws so nothing like this ever happens again.

>Letting the rest of the world have 58% of the guns.
Some empire we are. We need to take all the guns for ourselves.

>You can't just ignore the 2nd Amendment and write laws banning guns

Watch us.

>us

>posting pic of teary-eyed catholic faggot
>thinking this will convince ppl of anything

either he's on meds that make him look like he's always about to start sobbing or he's always about to start sobbing

wtf is with this faggot and he is a faggot btw
he didn't used to look like that
did he take the blackpill but jew his act up to keep the money rolin

Your being a smartass, but can you give us a good reason why masks shouldn't be banned? We anons deserve answers.

FUCKING tards just keep posting this shit.

>wants to die
ok user, just remember you asked for it.

>2O2IO+Ti

>we

You know the Fuds will be behind it.
>You don't need anything that holds more then 1 bullet and doesn't have 1 furniture user. That's a weapon of war!!!

wood furniture.

Yes, the one that's giving your nonsense a little pushback, O.P. I'm that person.

We must stand against 2O2IO+Ti

>we

Because it'll be extremely painful?

2O2IO+Ti Has demonstrated a complete lack of common sense. Unlike we anons.

You're a big mag

Masks = antifa

Antifa is not common sense user. We must adhere to common sense.

>we

user., make sure to keep "deplatforming" all of the evil, nazi, haters so that everyone knows you mean what you say when you say "we, we, we."

>Watch us.

I don't have to watch you. You see, the U.S. constitution already does that. It's known as the concept of "checks and balances". Congress can write a bunch of words on paper and call it a bill. That bill needs to go through the process as defined by the U.S. constitution. Even when that process is followed to the letter, the U.S. Supreme Court stands as the check and the balance. If that bill floating around Congress does not pass constitutional muster in the Supreme Court, the bill is dead.

Or maybe you and your fellow far-leftists were hoping to foment a coup and install an American Manuel Noriega? Short of that, you are going to have to follow the constitutional process, your fascist tendencies be damned.

For you

We're just trying to save lives user! Why don't you want to be part of the solution like the rest of us?

god fucking damn
I love my country

>You may not like it, but it's time we get some common sense gun laws so nothing like this ever happens again
No ban Country Music and other Satanic Secular music.

user., you're insane if you think you can build a coalition with the same people you were refusing to speak with only three weeks or so ago. Therefore, seek help.

We should make murder illegal