KEK THERE ARE FOUR ANGLES OF THe SeCONd SHOOTER

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DtlEb3jcttM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VO92rCrP8hQ&feature=youtu.be

Can confirm Mandalay bay windows open on floors 1-7. There was a fourth floor shooter and possibly a tenth floor shooter.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/abbytheodros/status/914735456943607808/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=M8P8FPWhHw4
twitter.com/i/videos/914847463424507904?embed_source=facebook
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VO92rCrP8hQ&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/qpcqS6ZiCuw
youtu.be/gpMrm1xUJ40
twitter.com/GingerMcQueen/status/915056578985955330
youtube.com/watch?v=gpMrm1xUJ40
archive.is/v4FrF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks for the 400th post of something that's been debunked 399 times

this

I will bump simply because of the shills

No ti has not been debunked you have been debunked

How has it been debunked faggots?

shills here to shill

bump

that bitch in the 2nd video is annoying as fuck

>everyone's just standing around!
>why's there no panicing?! why is no 1 running?!"

she says as she's coasting by the scene going 2mph treating the situation just as casually as everyone else. fuck I'm mad

Appears to have been a strobe light. The light is in other videos when the shooting was not happening.

You can see the same flashing spot in another 2 different angles:

1) Watch on full screen on twitter, top left corner around 0:03s to 0:06s (it's very close the the yellow vertical lines)
twitter.com/abbytheodros/status/914735456943607808/video/1

2) This one is pretty easy to spot.
youtube.com/watch?v=M8P8FPWhHw4

The theory that the window is reflecting something isn't possible because people filmed it from different angles.

I've made a zoomed and cropped webm from the twitter video.

Yeah I don't buy that personally.

nice find.

The shills are desperate. Their boses must be in a complete panic seeing how many normalfag plebs are calling bullshit on this. This is quite possibly the best opportunity we have ever gotten to administer the red pill suppository. No lube. Make it hurt. Make them never forget it.

um ok???

kek it wasn't a fucking strobe. One, it's not the same impulse of light every time which is what a strobe is, 2 it's not white or blue light, it's clearly orange gunfire in some footage.

even more mad at how rude those people are once they get in her cab

You're thinking of the chopper that flew by perhaps?

Windows at Mandalay bay open on floors 1-7 according to trip advisor.com Shut it down goyyyyyy

SpREaD SPREAD SPREaD
REEEEEEEEEEEE

can we admit /r/ conspiracy is the only acceptable part of reddit well that and fulllengthmoviesonyoutube

let check out what police scanner had to say

that first video definitely looks like muzzle flashes and not someone flicking the fucking lights on and off

This video shows that the strobe continues after the shots stop.

here

> m.youtube.com/watch?v=VO92rCrP8hQ&feature=youtu.be
> Two different guns
> inb4 doppler effect

Seriously what's up in the second video? I'm not looking at light flashes I'm listening to the audio. There are two shooters.

>twitter.com/i/videos/914847463424507904?embed_source=facebook

this
best proof

ok but seriously why did we get reports of shootings from 7 different hotels that mysteriously disappeared?

What does this one show? What am I looking for.?

People in the building pulled the fire alarms.
The alarms have flashing strobe lights for deaf people.

I remember this. There was a ton of strange shit being reported.
What happened to the "suspicious device?" Like two hours last night the department was fixated on this black audi that had wires sticking out of the back of it.

Listen

The flashing kept going after the shooting stopped.

some say/think it's just an echo

the strobe light is going the whole video, even when shooting isnt happening
disproving these conspiricucks

>twitter.com/i/videos/914847463424507904?embed_source=facebook

thats a fucking strobe light. That IS LITERALLY the false flag. Heli-gunship(s)

youtu.be/qpcqS6ZiCuw

youtu.be/gpMrm1xUJ40
14:40 reports of strobe light on lower floor

not to mention that last night i heard the police say suspect down area clear atleast 3 distinct times. The police sure fucking sounded like they were making contact with others.

also...

>2 police officers among the dead

afaik the police did not make entry into the concert arena until after the mandelay bay shooter was down.. and that guy killed himself before the cops got there.. so who killed the cops?

twitter.com/GingerMcQueen/status/915056578985955330

Where the fuck are we getting this helicopter attack theory from?

aaand it's gone...did anyone save it?

get off your fucking phone and stop posting here child

We should transcribe this.
youtu.be/gpMrm1xUJ40

no, it is just the least terrible

>and that guy killed himself before the cops got there.. so who killed the cops?
You have your answer. Looks like LV pd and SWAT managed to engage the left over elements of this "strike team" and kill several of them. I don't know why this is being hush hush. Probably to prevent wide spread panick over what is amounting to essentially a mini civil war between the competing deep state factions.

Scalise shooting was the opening shot in the American Civil War II. Now we're headed toward the grand shitshow.

weather balloons

> Run with it.

it remind me of sandy hook police scanner. There was all kinds of shit going on

Let's use Adobe and Sony licensed programs to create the illusion of a second shooter so that the liberals won't blame firearms and toxic masculinity.

Oh no, they have! Quick, blame a jew!

it's a tactic to muddy the waters so you just throw up your hands and go with the official story.

I was there. Only one shooter at Mandalay, but maybe more on the north end near Bellagio. I spoke w fbi today, they really wished i had more info on a second gunman, but not much evidence.

Likely dumb cops getting wild and shooting into the air.

I was 4-500 meters on vegas blvd when gun fire broke out. Listening for 2 hours.

think this is the one

you know not a single one of you fucks will be spared right? I've been warning you fucking shills for months so I will not have an ounce of sympathy for your pathetic ass when the right wing death squad comes knocking at your door.

>you were there
>at a major class 4 happening
>and you dont have a single timestamped photo

The beginning of this post applies to you also

that first video triggers me . how can that guy holding that women be so stupid just to stand there when you can see the flash of the gun. hes just standing there starring at it like a retard.

>my son died at sandy hook

shilll harder
0.05 deposit made to your acct

why are they are just there. why aren't they moving i don't get it.

The sounds of gunfire are misleading and inconclusive because of the distance and echoes. Supersonic rounds effect tively make "two" sounds per shot even without echoes.

Lmao, why would there be a strobe that coincidentally aligns with the gunfire.

Shill better next time.

It has to be a false flag because he's white.

Right Sup Forums?

Im a long time lurker.

Here is part of my walking path. Hard to see, but I was in the line of fire during the shooting. We thought it was 556. Never thought someone would use a saw. We were eating chicken nuggeys listening to gun fire looking for news on our fones.

100% convinced of a false flag now

fones...

Fuck you, i was there, still am. Never saw a drop of blood. Heard 500+ gun shots. Better at counting 556 pings than cards. That is fact.

First one: Reflection of police lights in the window of the hotel. It keeps flashing after the shooting stops, pay attention.

Second one: Simply echos, pretty obvious to non-idiots.

Glad we have a 1 post ID for the 4000th time telling us it's been "debunked" You people aren't even trying to not be obvious at this point. You fucked up.

5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not
ye judge them that are within? 5:13 But them that are without God
judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

It was definitely one shooter. The first 30 minutes of gun fire was one weapon. It was obvious 555 from an elevated position 5-600m from my location.

I even remember the burst patterns.

Started at 30 round bursts, then 15, then 5, then, 2.

I knew he was killing people at 2.

shills stopping at nothing to explain away the helis.

My bad you fon nazis

Have you ever listened to the ADC recordings from 9/11? Chaos, incorrect information, reports of dozens of attacks that never actually happened...

This sort of stuff happens in a crisis, especially since the invention of the radio.

What do you mean? Why?

The helis were not gun ships, I watched them fly around for 6 hours. They never shot a round. I heard it all. All guns shots from North end. Mandalay, then what sounded like a brief ground skirmish about 400m north of bellagio.

Thats where my party moved to after initial shooting.

The police dialogue completely contradicts the official story

Chaos nearly a mile away at bellagio, could still hear the gun fire the entire time we walked from Excalibur to Caesar's.

They say 800+ rounds, sounds about right. I heard 300+ and then ducked inside the Bellagio for an hour.

So the official story is the real one and the scanner is bs?

No the scanner is legit, the official story is BS.

No. The scanner tells the real story, and the Sheriff and the FBI are outright lying to cover up. Listen to it's entirety or don't.

This. More than two shooters according to officers on scene. Black Van leaving building from which police where reporting. Some crazy Ocean's Eleven shit went on here lads. Either:

1.) Deep State Op
2.) Jews
3.) God Emperor 7D chess move
4.) Antifa
5.) Deranged Lunatic
6.) Tony Danza

was there shooting near the Bellagio too?

Or

7.) All killed were ex-clinton foundation employees that committed mass suicide. RIP

Um, off-duty police officers, maybe?

So it was a chase then. Why are they saying they killed the guy in the hotel only an hour or two after it all occurred though? That I don't get, why try to cover it up with a lie if they know it's not the truth?
And why aren't Sup Forums talking about it more? It seems everyone here agreed that the news story was the truth because this is the first I've ever seen this desu.
>Listen to it's entirety or don't.
I'll try later, don't have an hour and a half to spare right now just listening to the audio and no timestamps for crucial parts. During the live scanner threads it would get pretty quiet for minutes without anything going on.

7)Cartel gun running shit

guys
i have to admit
that was my room
i was rolling balls on some dank euros and tbqh i had no clue what was even when i checked out at 9am

im still high right now

>It seems everyone here
Everyone pushing that narrative are not necessarily from here, or even actual users for that matter. They are either covering up that this was carried out by IS, far-left sympathizers, or maybe even a case of them working together. This guy for all we know could just have been in the wrong place at the wrong time and his room was taken over. The fact is, things are not matching up and SOMETHING at the very least is up.

It's the lights off the police helicopter reflecting.

Fuck off CIA

For all the idiots saying the sounds don't match the flashes from the windows, sound moves much slower than light. From hundreds of yards away you'll see the flashes well before year the sound of the gun.

An extreme example I see quite a bit is shooting steel target from 1000 yards out. Through a spotting scope you can easily see a shooter hit the target and then 1.5 seconds later you hear the satisfying sound of a bullet hitting steel.

In this case the muzzle flash is recorded by the camera and a short time later the sound from the same shots hits the camera mic.

Why is the window not broken or shattered? You’re reaching, it was a white terrorist simple as that.

> U

oh ok, thanks user.....................................................................................................................

>it was a white terrorist simple as that.
The term terrorist is contingent upon his motive. Did he do that to create terror? Was said terror in support of some cause?

Or did he just want to kill as many people as possible? We don't refer to simple serial killers as "terrorists" because that doesn't make any fucking sense.

It's almost like a bunch of cops who are panicking say stuff that don't make sense and jump to conclusions that turn out to be untrue.

I love how everyone is an expert on exactly what other people would do in the middle of their firearm related wank fantasies.

Here you go friend archive.is/v4FrF
Shadilay

Or super rich dude with body guards is doing the off.

Seriously is that really less likely?

Come on I'd fuck off with force too if I had an armoured SUV and a team of body guards.

I guess the witnesses are all just liars then. The people distraught that they just saw others get murdered must all be in the conspiracy. I was working all night and had to watch people come home completely terrified for what they saw.