Tom Petty's daughter is Pizzagater, so that's comforting

Tom Petty's daughter is Pizzagater, so that's comforting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmpStPALeRw
youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
instagram.com/p/BZB6tA6hsh9/?hl=en&taken-by=dadlivesmatteronelove
vimeo.com/24910123
instagram.com/p/BYd7BTtB3--/?hl=en&taken-by=dadlivesmatteronelove
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/26/521545788/conspiracy-theorist-alex-jones-apologizes-for-promoting-pizzagate
foxnews.com/us/2016/12/05/man-with-rifle-arrested-at-dc-restaurant-targeted-by-fake-news-conspiracy-theories.html
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/10/business/media/pizzagate.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One of my fav musicians but there is little doubt most of his music is about how he is a broken man that sold out.

I hope she's just a bad artist

bump

first thing i thought of was that video clip

JUST LOOKED UP THAT VID

TOM PETTY IS DEAD
>TOM PETTY IS DEAD
TOM PETTY IS DEAD
>TOM PETTY IS DEAD
TOM PETTY IS DEAD

Her outburst today was almost incoherent. I understand she was stressed, but vulgar and crude in a way that suggests that's how she always is.

Oh jesus. Ruin everything for me Sup Forums

when i was a kid i used to sing this and say
>another bad ass
>another troubled nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=HmpStPALeRw

youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c

ALL THE BAD
MEN
VENTURA BLVD
AND THE FREE
WAY
OVER MULLHOLLAND
AND SOMETHING
OVER IN RESEDA

AND IM FREE

FREE POLAND

She was friends with a dirty girl I was sodomising on the regular at Sarah Lawrence.

nothing to see here goy

OH NOW I GET IT

reeeeee
this is why we cant have nice things

>30 likes
wow it's fucking nothing

hmm let's check that dude's prof.....

Jonbenet Ramsey

Her icon

fuck

i thought it was strange that he passed at 66 the same night as the vegas incident

This chick instagram has more pedo occult shit than fucking James Alefantes did.

Save and upload before it gets shoad Sup Forums

instagram.com/p/BZB6tA6hsh9/?hl=en&taken-by=dadlivesmatteronelove

Someone give me a quick summary of what this is thanks

tinker bell

Tom Petty's daughter. Petty died today

I see. And she is crazy and likely abused by pedos?

Yeah. She heart-attack gunned him when he threatened to go public.

Tom Petty's daughter posts weird art pic of Jon Benet Ramsay, caption says "Jennifer Sindon i miss you" google "jessica sindon"....every fucking time vimeo.com/24910123

Why does no one ever successfully go public? I mean someone must succeed eventually if it was really happening.

John Wayne Gacy = pedo clown

#invitelove

bump

Witch confirmed

What is it with the rights hatred of all things art. Authoritarianism is cancer.

This is cancer, not art
Good find

Happy landings on a chocolate bar?
What in the world...

"Saturn Demon"

the fcuk

russia... you all feel for it.

monarch butterfly tattoo

>Russia
The eternal burger, everyone

lol cuckolded prince
#monsanto

>monarch butterfly

>#monsanto
weird

instagram.com/p/BYd7BTtB3--/?hl=en&taken-by=dadlivesmatteronelove

Those masks again...

>"jessica sindon"
Defiantly a pizzagate level artist

>muh pizzagate

this shit is pathetic, literal /x/ tier garbage

you have exceeded canadian posting

yeah well Darkthrone SUCKS!

oh my god its art im not used to seeing such things since im a sheltered christian red state faggot, it must be pedophelia! Not the good kind like pastor does to me but the bad kind that liberals do!

got'eem

Amen

This bitch is definitely not right in her head. Probably a soulless drone as a result of the contract Tom made with the devil for fame.

What a cringy edgelord she is. Fuck, I hate Los Angeles trustfund-babies like her. They're such shit human beings who ALL think they're an "artist".

Or rather, they all think they're an "artiste".

She is shit her dad is shit may they burn in hades

sounds like you are a human with zero real world experience. the lens of Sup Forums is not truth.

#ChildSlavery

>this shit is pathetic, literal /x/ tier garbage
#childslavery

>oh my god its art im not used to seeing such things since im a sheltered christian red state faggot, it must be pedophelia!
You don't know how to follow the white rabbit

satanists are so fucking cringy

i am a man of black latex bondage-themed art myself (especially when they bark like dogs and sniff my farts)

DO WHAT THOU WILL

#SexMagick

>Probably a soulless drone as a result of the contract Tom made with the devil for fame.

good for you! I accept you for who you are.

>truth
>art
Art is subjective. The truth is objective. Sounds like you're a human who doesn't understand something as basic as that. Fuck off back to plebbit now, sweetums.

It's art all of us are more than used to seeing, you silly fool. It's incredibly unoriginal.

this means nothing if you wont inhale my ass gas like a good pup

Checked! quads of truth

sorry im an Apache helicopter and dont have lungs

sex magick = low-tier pleb level Alchemist who fucks babies for enlightenment

#invitelove

Isn't that Katie Perry's line?

>It's art all of us are more than used to seeing, you silly fool. It's incredibly unoriginal.
It's occult and it's pedo shit. You're not an initiate. You're a know it all hipster who is insecure with not knowing. We've all seen art house and NYC Soho shit too faggot. That's not what this thread is about.

>HUGE FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH
no breakthrough
>HUNDREDS OF CP PICS FOUND
nothing found
>SURELY ARRESTS ARE COMING
everybody still free
>EVERYONE WILL BE MURDERED!
everyone still alive and kicking
>ALEX JONES SPOKE ABOUT IT ON INFOWARS
Alex Jones is now getting sued into submission and humbly apologizing
>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
because
ZERO PROOF
ZERO EVIDENCE
GIANT CIRCLEJERK
SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS
PIZZATARDS BTFO
PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

ewww, she looks like him

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/26/521545788/conspiracy-theorist-alex-jones-apologizes-for-promoting-pizzagate
foxnews.com/us/2016/12/05/man-with-rifle-arrested-at-dc-restaurant-targeted-by-fake-news-conspiracy-theories.html
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/10/business/media/pizzagate.html

Here's all the evidence you need that this is fake news and even Alex Jones the far-right nut was decent enough to apologize after his actions led to violence.
You all deserve to be arrested and hung for this. Have you no shame even extending it to Tom Petty, a great man and a great musician?

But no, you keep doing this because you KNOW that if you restrict yourselves to the truth, none of the candidates you support would EVER win a seat in the local parliament, let alone the presidency.

Have you no shame?

>It's another episode of the thai located pedo sperging out over anything related to pizzagate because he's trying to protect his own pedo interests

Nope, I'm someone who's been deeply involved in the LA music/art scene over the years. I finally grew out of my liberalism and recognized these phony assholes for what they really are.

>flag
>motive
Hey there, NAMBLA member!

alex jones is owned by jews ... paid opposition - he crosses the boundaries until his owners call him to knock it off

not to mention how easy it would be to persuade any of these plebs to change their mind

--

... this is disgusting ...

more like you failed at life and now sit at home feeling rejected on Sup Forums and you fell for all the white power propaganda

>being a plebbitard

That must suck

nah, it's just getting old man. Produce something or STFU, tired of the pizza circle jerk.

also the russians really got into your brain SAD

>Perfect Privacy LLC

Podesta also used Alex Jones' opinion as an argument.

So many links

hide the thread, dipshit?

Not funny anymore I want off Mr bones

or how about you take it to /x/ where it belongs faggot?

Modern alchemical interpretation has virtually nothing to do with actual pre-18'th century alchemy. Alchemists used pictoral symbolism to depict chemical processes and formulae, but it's basically impossible to decode the images out-of-context from the original source material. Few modern people realize this.

Alchemy fell out of favor in the 18'th century and was revived in the late 19'th century as an increasingly psuedo-philosophical new age spiritualism. This is also ridiculous because true alchemy was firmly rooted in medieval Christianity; the scientific method itself is a continuation of the intellectual exploration of Christian scholars over the centuries.

Anyway. Those fucking poseur kids have no clue what that image means.

kys damage control pedo

>Meme flag
>Trying to stop people investigating potential pedophiles
>The elites worry and know the best way to stop it is to discredit the whole thing by having one of their own stage an attack on the place
inb4 feeling sleepy posts

He wasn't a fan of copyright. So many great songs.

>believing the MSM
>being a plebbitard

Sad !

Ok that's it, I'm done.

panicking kike?

I have no idea what any of this means. Can someone redpill me?

how do we know this isn't drug related post modern art shit?

these people are all influential/rich/involved in "art" right? this all strikes me as bizarre but i've seen similar shit walking past another amateur art sale downtown. the interesting thing is the really cryptic stuff like podesta with the 14 fish thing written on his hand and a reference to saturn above.

drugs + weirdos + "artistic espression" = total bizarre shit that is just as likely to be random as it is to have a pattern.

so much of this shit.

>child
>blood
>sacrifice
>beds
>rabbits
>occult
>crowly
>sex magick
>eating humans
>invite love
>muh devil

lol russia just got into your brain

Why is it so hard for you to admit that these LA-scene "artiste" types are psuedo-intellectuals who make shitty art? Everything they do is an extension of the nihilistic post-modernist perspective that "every interpretation is valid, therefore nothing matters". Their art is not uplifting, it does not embolden the human spirit to strive for greatness; rather, it's firmly middle-brow mockery of Western values, traditions, and culture, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME praising and adoring non-Western cultures and traditions, which of course is a type of philosophical hypocrisy.

No wonder liberals suffer from such massive cognitive dissonance, that they can't even defend their own ideas properly without resorting to name-calling ("racist bigot homophobe" etc).

You know it's true, kid. Stop defending shitty art and pull your mind out from the abyss.

So it seems, so it seems.

asian ivory transexual carvings

#God
#Dog