Alex Jones says shooter was Antifa

Alex Jones says shooter was Antifa

Gonna wait for possible leaks to come out.

Alex Jones said based on his insider knowledge from FBI and CIA that there was antifa stuff (like posters and flags and such) found amongst the guys things when they raided/confiscated his belongings.

Could be true, and if it is, it would be huge. I'm hoping if it's true that people inside the FBI/CIA leak it.

Other urls found in this thread:

pamelageller.com/2017/10/vegas-attack-antitrump.html/
yournewswire.com/fbi-antifa-shooting-war/
youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=StyKyAFOGLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pamelageller.com/2017/10/vegas-attack-antitrump.html/

>Alex Jones said-
See, this is why people think we're retarded.

>Alex Jones

lmao fuck off

alex jones is a fucking retard

I don't trust Alex either but ((they)) have been pretty quiet about this shooting. So much so I thought Coulter's law was in effect so it's possible he was a far lefty.

Holy shit the shills are in full effect.
Alex Jones always turns out to be right faggots

Alex 9/10 gets top of the fucking spear shit INITIALLY after a 'full on' false flag.

Remember after Sandy Hook he was a fucking Savage Animal on the anomalies that are STILL anomalous to this day!

Aside from that I don't usually trust him but at the initial and general conspiracy level he gets good info.

sans y2k lmao

Do all Norwegians look like voe?

wtf are you talking about turn on any news station

> because he'd take pamphlets when he was on a shooting spree

Who for, the fucking maid?

He was right about Hillary having some sort of brain tumor causing her to pass out.

He was right about Sandy Hook.

He didn't touch PizzaGate because he knew (((they'd))) come down hard on him and end his station if he ever seriously reported on it.

I give the man credit.

Alex Jones said it and then deleted it so nobody could see it.
He didn't even share the information with Paul Joseph Watson, he just said it was there and then was like, now I got to delete it. It's top secret.

Jones used to be about exposing the false left right paradigm and false flag terrorism, now all the sudden obvious false flags are legit. And we're supposed to go along with it because to patsy might lean left. No thanks. False flag to pass gun control.

You link a jew website here?

If a jew wrote it, I know it's a lie.

If Alex Jones said so then it probably isn't true

I want to laugh at Alex Jones

But I have learned over the last 2 years that he is right about everything.

I started going back to his broadcasts from 10 years ago, like 70% of the shit he was saying has now come true in the last 2 years.

Anti-Jones gay frogs shills need to get fucked

Wait. Did he delete that video? No way, I'm going to try and find it again.

>He was right about Hillary having some sort of brain tumor causing her to pass out.
Well no, he wasn't right about that.
>He was right about Sandy Hook
Yeah when he retracted his statements.
>he didn't touch pizzagate
...and you give him credit for that?

I think this is the first we are seeing of class warfare. This rich, well off gambler who spends nights in big hotels in Las Vegas, decides to buy expesive and rare guns worth probably hundreds of thousands of dollars, shoots down from his silver house on the hill into the masses of blue collar workers listening to their country music.

The rich are now striking down the poor working class.

SUPERVISOR STEVENIS HERE SHILLS
I KNOW SHIFT CHANGE IS ALMOST UP
BUT STILL RESERVE YOURSELF FROM THE MORE OBVIOUS SHIT
STICK TO THE SCRIPTS FAGGOTS OR YOULL FIND ME STANDING BEHIND YOU

He's been right about a lot of shit. And he's usually ahead of his time which is why he sounds fucking crazy, but then in 3 years it's like "Oh. Fuck. Alex Jones said this was happening. Shit."

Alex Jones has been right about quite a few things. I won't be surprised if he comes out right again here.

FBI: Antifa Las Vegas Shooting ‘Act Of War’ On America

yournewswire.com/fbi-antifa-shooting-war/

>Well no, he wasn't right about that.
You are a retarded shill. We've seen Hillary pass out on fucking camera multiple times.

>Yeah when he retracted his statements.
He was under oath and under penalty of law. You shouldn't really trust what a guy says when the book is about to get thrown at him. Honestly, only a retard would have been convinced by that. It's like putting a gun on someone and telling them to read what you want them to say and then going, "SEE, HE RETRACTED IT. CONSPIRITARDS BTFO."

>...and you give him credit for that?
The thing is, if you read between the lines, Alex Jones totally believes in PizzaGate.
You just have to be a non-retard to have seen it.

>Well no, he wasn't right about that.
She literally started spasming while shitting herself and left behind a shoe.
Who do you think you are kidding?

Here's the sequence of fake news on Sup Forums just so we know where all his "insider" knowledge is coming from. I fully believe there are Sup Forumstards that have gained his trust and are fucking with Alex on this one.

>call out religion of peace as usual, it's ISIS
>listen to radio and hear of 3 Asians and 1 weeb, it's the Norks
>hear shooter's gfs name on radio scanner
>Sup Forums detectives find a mutual friend (or ex husband?) of an old guy that is anti-trump and subscribes to typical libshit stuff on kikebook
>Sup Forums declares it was antifa
>shooters actual name comes out
>they dox a random canadian fag with the same name, also appears to be left wing
>finally get the right guy
>no social media presence or indication of political leanings
>people are still saying he's antifa and ISIS at this point based on the falsely identified guys and rumors
>Sup Forums goes full retard and starts circulating video of old guy in NASA shirt at pussy hat rally who vaguely resembles shooter
>make up more stuff about him being antifa
>find a guy who used to work at NASA with that same name
>now he's also government contractor
>wait the NASA guy died and the guy at the rally is not our shooter

This is how we got to where we are at.

If you believe sandy hook was a false flag you are retarded beyond words.

>Alex Jones always turns out to be right faggots
Make sure you buy his products too, you fucking cult follower

yeah he was secretly a crust punk he actually made his millions by spanging downtown

>Every single lead has to end up 100% confirmed match. Every possible guess we've ever made has to be 100% accurate.

Explain this video then, you shill:

posting in sub 80 iq thread

What makes you think he can perpetuate sandy hook misinformation but somehow pizzagate is off-limits and the deep state is gunna get him. You realize you sound brainwashed

what exactly has alex jones been right about that other people weren't also right about? he's a paranoid schizophrenic who also happens to be retarded. buy his water filters and pills and stop pushing his idiocy on he rest of us. he's a clown.

Because Sandy Hook happened in late 2012, and PizzaGate became huge in late 2016, early 2017. Alex Jone's could have been compromised in those years separating the events and was warned to not report on it or else.

Shill.

Alex Jones*

>based on insider knowledge
Yeah I'm sure his (((Anonymous sources))) were in the hotel room right after it happened.

Alex Jones is to journalism like the WWE is to martial arts. He's just an entertainer spewing bullshit.

>Alex Jones says

Reminder all Norwegians look like Voe. You must go there and breed with them to make coffee colored people of the future.

SHIFT CHANGE IN 50 LADIES

STEP IT UP
AFFIRM AND COUNTER
HUMILIATE AND BE HUMBLED
ATTACK AND RETRACT

STEP THE FUCK UP
SHIT IS READING WEAK SINCE PIZZA

>Shill.
you realize you can come up with a bullshit reason for why things don't work out the way you wanted them to but you'll still sound like a retarded crank who drank too much kool-aid.

>Alex Jones has been right about everything through the lens of Alex Jones.
Dude, Alex Jones is pure misinformation. You're truly lost if you can't see that

Clown yes but he was right about a lot if you go back and look at what he's said after the fact.

>Let's push our "leads" like they are 100% confirmed fact
>Let's get everything wrong so far and continue to make baseless speculation based on our 0% success rate so far

Sweetie, the frogs are gender fluid.

i def think he's Trump Derangement Syndrome, but not so much ann-tifa

Infowars is controlled Zionist opposition

You realize I gave you a very adequate answer to your question but you're just doubling down on calling me a "conspiracy theorist" as if Sup Forums is unfamiliar to that label?

such as?
gay frogs don't count, that was a scientific thing, even fish are developing differently, and it's nota conspiracy it's because whores keep flushing their birth-control down the toilet.

funny you say that because he explicitly said it was a member of the swat team that cleared the room.

You're a shill.
PizzaGate is 100% fact.
We found Shia's flag.
We've been wrong about 1, maybe 2 things, and if you followed both of them, you'd see how they were reasonable mistakes.

Shill shill shill

>You realize I gave you a very adequate answer to your question but you're just doubling down on calling me a "conspiracy theorist" as if Sup Forums is unfamiliar to that label?
that's an answer but it's also speculative bullshit which is not provable in any way and smacks of mental gymnastics

Sup Forums has never been right about anything and you can't provide proof that we ever have been

Listen Paul, Alex Jones has info from high level CIA.

>Trusting a Mossad disinformation agent
Come on....

Thanks, Satan.

>Mental gymnastics

How is it mental gymnastics? You asked me why or how he might have been more credible 5 years ago as opposed to today, and I told you exactly why, he was threatened after Sandy Hook. That's not even speculation. They tried to "SHUT IT DOWN" on Alex Jones and hit him with several lawsuits for not shutting up about Sandy Hook.

And you know what else? He believes in PizzaGate. Just gotta learn to read between the lines. He never formally reported on it, but he said why he didn't report on it and that's because "he's known about that stuff for a long time, don't want to get into it, want to focus on Trump."

Yeah, more like "they're gonna shut me down if I talk about it, or worst case scenario, put me down, so I believe in it, but I'm not going to report on it" *wink wink*

where's the sauce motherfucker

PizzaGate is real.
Sandy Hook was faked.

Explain the first 40 seconds of this video for me, Mr. CIA agent:

You people are literally the only sane people left on Sup Forums thank you

Why so you can attack Jones with it? Fuck off, CIA nigger.

>HEY STEVE
>HEY STEVE
>HEY STEVE

Bump could be big if true

And this thread is totally not getting hit by the shills.

Btw, look at how I phrased everything. It's very level-headed.

"Alex Jones said shooter was Antifa"

And you guys are flipping your shit attacking this thread.

>5 posts by this ID
>AnCom
Soros payroll out in force.
He's right about (you) lot at least.

>Explain the first 40 seconds of this video for me, Mr. CIA agent:
if you're claiming he's an actor he's a shitty one even hollywood has better actors who wouldn't show such "tells", you're defeated by your own logic
kys.

>not communist
that's a different flag retard. communism is for people who don't work.

>we're

IF YOU THINK ANYONE CARES ABOUT HOW PEOPLE THINK ABOUT Sup Forums YOURE OBVIOUSLY A SHILL.

Reminder Sup Forums Sandy Hook was a false flag.

James alefantis met at the White House with the parents of the children.

James alefantis was the provider of the children used in that fake shitshow.

What? He's a shitty actor?
And this defeats my own logic? What? How?

HAHAHAAHA

>Muh passeport an ID what a coïncidence reeeeeeeee

>Guize Alex jone says the shooter had the entire works of Karl Marx, 10 different antifa flags and a suitcase full of pamphlets! Reeeeeeeee

At least the autistic screeching is a constant

Whoever your boss is probably told you to use that flag because your retarded bosses think we're Anarchists or something.

We couldn't be further away from Anarchists though.

Retard.

are you high or just retarded?

When you're a know-it-all underage retard, you want to be the guy who found the guy. Here's your time to shine on a Mongolian basket weaving consortium.

So instead of thinking for a brief second, you shit out anything you possibly can as fast as possible. And since your peers are also know-it-all underage retards, they jump at whatever you throw at them like rabid dogs, eager to be part of the witch hunt because it's their time to shine.

So yeah, this whole anonymity thing is not all it's made out to be. It has its advantages, but let's not pretend it's all roses. The advantage is that it gives the people the ability to say whatever is on their mind. The disadvantage is that it gives the people the ability to say whatever is on their mind.

>We've been wrong about 1, maybe 2 things, and if you followed both of them, you'd see how they were reasonable mistakes.
kek, you must be new here.

pro-tip: Sup Forums users are not anarchists

You stick out like a sore thumb, m8.

Look at all of you.

right about countless false flags, trump winning, cultural marxism going in full force etc

=(
You're letting the shills get to you.

Digits of truth.
Anyone attempting to deny how blatant this video is must be getting paid to do it. There is no question in any sane persons mind that you don't get into character like that to go on TV if you are grieving, you are grieving. You don't take 10 seconds to get into character and wipe the smile off your face UNLESS YOUR ACTING. Fucking stupid, this whole thing stinks the guys brother is obviously acting CNN interviewed a couple false flag actors one of them looked exactly like Moldy Locks too ... man fuck this timeline

>flag
>not communist
You are retarded

Some things ended up being wrong, like who we originally thought the driver of the challenger was, but if you followed that trail, you could see why that guy was our original suspect. It wasn't completely misguided. Not every single lead ends up being the guy, you niggers should know this.

do i need to start using a trip or something to prove i post here all the time, kys.
>right about countless false flags
like which one, give me some saucey proof that's more than a merger between your autism and someone else's schizophrenia
>trump winning
flipping a coin isn't hard, making a guess isn't hard
>cultural marxism going in full force
this is some fox news buzzword and not a real thing

again, what has he been right about?
kys.

If you actually take Alex Jones seriously you are a complete and utter retard at every level.

What would Lenin have thought about our current society with its ultra-rich leftists and working class right-wingers?

another zionist disinfo site
Mossad fingerprints are all over this one.

Russians got caught making fake Antifa posts and you're honestly pushing out an obvious Russian shill on twitter?

Use your head, idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=StyKyAFOGLY

>InfoWars is wrong about everything

invoke cchaos god,
complains about disorder.

just checking.

Oh shit. Here comes the muh Russia narrative.

>What would Lenin have thought
something retarded obviously.
and this proves....what?

Why exactly?

Why is he wrong about the shooter being Antifa? What can it not be true? The guy shot up a country music concert, filled with what is most likely Trump supporters

Alex Jones is a liar.

^This guy watches CNN and thinks its legit!

>and this proves....what?
I'm pretty sure it was Jones that broke that story and those were InfoWars crew members that got that piece of video.

I'm just saying, people are saying Jones is completely off the rockers are only partially correct. The other part is that he ends up being right.

Why is he lying about the shooter being Antifa?

>The other part is that he ends up being right.
once again, when has he been right?

>not believing alex jones

Lets me guess, you unironically watch jon oliver

He's right all the time you "anarchist" lol
Dude is such an anarchist he gets his news from Main Stream Media because they are trusted sources guys ... watch out we got a bad ass anarchist over here

First time I discovered Sup Forums somewhere around its infancy, I promptly realized underage edgelords are running the show and account for most of the participants. I avoided the place for quite a while due to this fact. And also due to all the anime.