That kid who held his phone like this

>that kid who held his phone like this

I still do it just to piss off my mom lol

nice

>that kid that did the arms behind back ninja run in front of the entire gym class

thats awesome dude

>that kid who played anime and slayer songs on an unplugged electric guitar

Why does he crouch like that?

I had a phase where I always sat like L in class and it annoyed most of the teachers, heh...end me fampai

I can say I never did that stupid autistic shit.

Maybe his butt hurts.

epic.

For what reason?

>That one kid in High School who ran like Sonic.
>That kid was me.

>the used to wear the same Bleach hoodie to high school EVERY DAY
Whyyyyy

We only had kid, whose favorite pastime was making paper shurikens , He was pretty great at it, made them quite Aerodynamic.
Even managed to hit Physical ED teacher head, almost took out his eye[ /spoiler]

So glad I was never socially retarded and actually knew how to hide my power level.

If you're going to be an autist, might as well be good at what you do.

>bleach hoodie
>being so old kids didn't dress like Itachi

What about high school makes anime fans so autistic?

Every other hobby doesn't get effected like this.

Jesus christ, you guys were a bunch of cringy faggots

The only thing I ever did was try to focus my ki for a Kamehameha wave in 2nd grade with half the other boys in the class

>High School
Really? HIGH SCHOOL?

No, there are other hobbies that do. They all relate to being a socially awkward fuck though.

Comics, videogames, D&D, etc

They do. Highschool is absolutely full of people autistically acting out their private fantasies and trying to cultivate their image in the manner of their favourite fiction stories.

It's just that for some people that means pretending they're the next hokage, while for others that means acting out the Jersey Shore. It's all the same shit, the kids not sperging out over something are the strange (and boring) ones -popular kids are just sperging out over the right things.

tfw that was me from age 13 to 16
tfw I occasionally slip back into the habit

worst thing i did was playing yugioh on class with a friend when i was like 12

Nobody cool has a hobby in highschool

Thing is, he was aiming for lightbulb at the ceiling, His crappy shuriken made 70° turn and almost landed in eye socket

>that one 6/10 weeb girl fujoshit with big tits that had 10+ beta orbiters and gave them all blow jobs over the course of high school

What was her name? Mine was Amber.

I wonder how many kids actually hid their power level in comparison to the couple autists that always were acting retarded in public.

>That one kid who would always reference Monty Python and the Holy Grail
>Could recite ever line verbatim

Looking back, I guess they were trying to be quirky and funny cool guy at the same time?

Mine was Olivia.

So true. Mine was Sophia.

Although I'm pretty sure she was a lesbian.

why the fuck didn't my school have this what the fuck

Does she still like weeb shit

She's a normal with kids now, probably an alcoholic painkiller abuser

I did that 8 years ago

Thank god I went through my weeb phase while I was still in gradeschool.
I'd outgrown that shit by the time I was in the 4th grade, and there wasn't any lingering stigma because kids were still young enough to be playing make-believe at recess.

It wasn't even anime for me. I played an untranslated jrpg that my dad pirated for the dreamcast back in 3rd grade and ended up thinking it was so cool that I picked up a language book at chapter's and tried to teach myself the language. I spent like a month throwing out random stock phrases from the book without really learning anything or understanding what I was saying, but other kids loved the idea of being able to cuss on a foreign language so it all worked out.

>that one fat weeb chick that delivered class presentations on Inuyasha and hung out with the class bedwetter.
Good memories.

I didn't even know anime existed until the last couple years in high school

>being in computer class with a bunch of weebs and faggots
>able to watch anime in the back of the classroom in peace
>other kids did the same
Good times

I was autistic about anime in middle school, I grew out of it during highschool.
These poor people though.
At least Highschool doesn't fucking matter.

>convinced the entire football team to do kamehameha in unison before gangbanging me in the showers

You're all a bunch of weeaboo fags.

I swear, if I get a kid some day I'll beat that nigga if he starts acting autismo and edgy

>that one kid that dressed up like Bulma and gave you a blowjob during a sleepover

Best orgasm ever. It sucks knowing it'll never be topped.

>gave presentation on eroge/visual novels
Did a million other cringy things too in HS, like started taking Sup Forums memes seriously

You think that, then you have a kid and realize their awkward phase is more or less important for them to realize who they really are and who they really aren't.

That's what my dad told me anyways, when I asked him why he let me be a weeb during middle school.

Dunno if counts, but I hold smartphone with two fingers.

ey thats a neat cosplay actually edgy aside

>that one kid who played Megaman by inserting his arm into a can of Pringles

>that one fat chick who says she's NOT A WEEB but AN OTAKU and you should learn the difference

>that kid who tried to go Super Saiyan in gym class
I was that kid

How'd you get your legs to go in a circle? Impressive.

Crystal.

kek, me too

>took Sup Forums memes seriously
>bought dakimakura
>started getting elitist about people that had "shit taste" IRL

What tops everything is that I started learning the language and ended up getting a Japanese gf at 19 that I lost my virginity to

>that fat chick you made fun of for liking anime but then you went home and posted on Sup Forums like an underage faggot thinking you were cool

>tfw I stick my arm in the huge mylar rolls at work and pretend I'm megaman
Shhh.

he got a phone call in the middle of doing some stretches

>6/10
>reminded me of the girl from Onani Master and Tomoko
>I know she is into shit like vocaloid and anime
>not many friends in class,maybe none
>outside of class she hangs out with the anime club/goth crew
>one of her friends is a land whale and wears a clip on tail.
Don't even remember her name,maybe we could have talked about anime but I don't bring Sup Forums stuff into real life as a rule.

I sat like L did with his feet on the chair seat once in school and was called gay. It was a wake up call.

>that kid who came with an akatsuki uniform during the halloween party at the school

You have to be at least 18 to post here

>that fat chick is an SJW feminazi

Sounds like a pretty cool dude. Would have beers and watch hentai with.

>that girl who brought a black bible to school and you made fun of her but she was actually a satanist

>that kid who dressed up as Ichigo and brought a fake katana
>he was tackled by the security guard
Miss you Tommy

Nigga, I'm a normie now and that shit is still fun

>not pretending you're a clunky ass robot with a super powerful punch instead

Your kind have always been a disgrace to the pringles can.

Fuck, that was me in middle school.

There's like a 5% chance someone who knows me is going to recognize this, but fuck it
I would occasionally find couples I didn't know and make extremely loud kamehamehas at them before running away
If my friends knew how many times I've done this I bet they'd think I had the 'tism.

Not in front of the entire class, but shit's still pretty embarrassing

Kill yourselves.

>Tfw English and had a school uniform so you could never sperg out with tails and gay shit
>tfw you drove past your old school the other day and saw a kid wearing a really edgy hoody with roses and skills and pseudo corset lacing on the arms
>Tfw you would have thought that was cool in your edgy stage
Thank god we had stricter uniform rules when I went to school.

Oh god, that reminds me
>my college's anime club went to the city every year to see some overpriced anime/manga stores
>we needed to take a train into the city, and while we're waiting one kid goes around asking people to take pictures of him standing on the railroad tracks and gets furious at us when we all turn him down
>when we get to a store which happens to have dakimakuras, one guy picks up one of Ichigo and one of Holo and starts asking everyone if he should buy them
>when we leave that store, one kid buys a replica of Ichigo's zanpakuto and gets pulled aside by a cop who warns him that people might be worried seeing someone walking around with a sword because of ISIS and all, and the kid literally laughs in the cop's face and walks off still swinging the sword around openly
>when we take the train back home, one kid pulls out a magazine he got (which has naked anime girls on the cover), starts reading it out in the open, and then gets honestly confused when we're all telling him to put it away

Thank god that was my last semester there

>normie
you always were

ITT: red flags for autism

>that kid who tried to shoot up the school
What was his name, Sup Forums?

>laughing at these posts
>suddenly remember being in middle school and dressing up as L for the day everyone was allowed to wear Halloween costumes to school and sitting in chairs like him
Jesus fucking Christ, I want to forget again.

I think you have the 'tism, user.

He didn't even kill anyone, what a fucking fag

>that kid who got a Corgi and named it Ein

dat THICC NECC tho

dumb fuck
I went with jeans and a cowboy hat and called it a day

>I bet they'd think I had the 'tism.
Well yeah, cause you are an autist, user

>not going with an orange baseball cap, sunglasses, brown shirt and dark blue jeans

Fucking plebs.

It looks like my school is he one who didn't have a token fat weeb girl. My school had three weeb girls. Two were rake thin and very quiet. The other had normal proportions but no indoor voice and boasted about her Pokemon and movie knowledge.

I came here to laugh at you.

>normalfag trying to 'subtly' make fun of a weird faggot
Now this is the real cringe.

>moving your arms while running

I didn't realize Naruto wore orange Converse sneakers all this time

On the bright side, at least I wasn't the kid who was in the grade above mine and came to school everyday dressed as a Bleach or Naruto character.
I think I also remember a retarded kid who came to school every day wearing one of those Naruto headbands.

I remember in my school we use to play football combined with our fav shows, the guy playing like Sensui was always like "i'm not touching the ball"

Kaitlyn

>brought a homemade death note to school

Who is L? Why does he eat the sweets?

autistic as FUCK

If schools don't tolerate bullying then they shouldn't tolerate people wearing accessories that scream "PLEASE BULLY ME!".
People have gotten suspended for this all over the country. Which is my I kept mine at home.

>play football
>i'm not touching the ball
What does he mean by this?

The ball wasn't touching him of course.

I used to sit like L in highschool. Turns out sitting like that makes you want to shit more often. It also hurts your knees. The most autistic part of it is if you're sitting on a chair that swivels around you have to physically turn your body to reorient the chair (since you can't use your feet), which is always awkward and causes people to look at you.

L squatting, never again.

>that one guy who sits like L even though he's 24