Macross FD

Which one is the best, Sheryl Nome or Mikumo Guynemer?

Also
>Subs Never
>New episode in 3 days
>The new OP won't be as good as Lion
youtube.com/watch?v=eAcVRAKlXb8

Other urls found in this thread:

macross.jp/delta/glossary/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But the subs are out right now

I like Kumokumo's voice better

My bad

Sheryl was an actual character and not just a plot device, so her.

That's even lewder than icchau kamo ne in Ikenai Borderline.

No need to spoiler it.

MIRAGEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I don't want to trigger any May'n fans

This.

I like Mikumo and JUNNA's voice, but she's not the main character and thus she is underdeveloped.

OP is a faggot.

I was rewatching ep 13.

>reaction bomb the protoculture ruins
>ruins absorb the blast and fold out
>NUNS guy expected this

Should've known. That's what happened in Zero.

Mikumo in that outfit should be banned for being way too sexy.

WINDNIGGER GENOCIDE SOON

I prefer her design and voice. I'd even go so far to say I prefer her personality

Ikenai Borderline's chorus is just plain lewd though, not just that line.

Naked kumo is the best kumo

Some of it really does sound like an H-doujin, but that's the most blatant one. She's literally cumming.

>she is underdeveloped
She's still a minor, user.

Miragefags will have the last laugh
Freyja forever BTFO

With this episode Mirage is starting to get closer to Hayate and take away Freyja's turf. This is the big turning point. It's only a matter of time until Hayate is all Mirage's and Freyja is alone for the rest of her life. Fuck everything ;_;

Nice falseflag but no, Mirage is going to lose

>Freyja is alone for the rest of her life

So only like two years. No big deal.

>She's literally cumming.
Well, Aimo was stated to be a love song for the Vajra, and Sivil looked like she had an orgasm when she overdosed on Basara's song.

>implying that Mirage isn't Zessica 2.0
you are the ones getting BTFO

What if he farted?

Nah, I can picture Zessica smiling in the middle while holding Mikono and the sly dog MC.

Zessica was never even in the running from the first episode. At least Mirage has enough going for her that Miragefags aren't completely delusional.

>So, did you feel my wind?

If it is more like Macross, it will have new releases every five years involving new characters in the same town while remaining faithful to the general formula of all-girls cast, school setting, predominantly cheerful pop music and general lack of drama.

It will feature a K-On Plus OVA involving two childhood friends turned friendly music rivals. Meanwhile, the computer club develops a custom voice synthesizer (think Vocaloid and MMD) that will render the Light Music Club obsolete.

K-On 7 will be a 50 episode TV series involving a band with a very charismatic guitarist/vocalist who believes in the power of Fuwa Fuwa Time and Tea and Cake as they take on the town besieged by a crime syndicate engaged in drugs and prostitution. It will also feature an adult Jun as the band mentor while also working as undercover cop. Its unbelievable premise which seems contradictory to the original formula will leave a bad taste in the mouth for Western fans, but it will remain popular to the Japanese audience.

K-On Zero OVA will return to the Death Devil days of high school senior Sawako, but the story will focus on a junior Light Music Club member in her journey to musical as well as self-discovery, which in turn influences Sawako to who she became in the original series.

K-On Frontier will aim to introduce the franchise to a new generation of fans. It would feature senior and junior bands who in their own styles try to revive the light and fluffy music style and laid-back philosophy of HTT to a school heavily influenced by manufactured pop of the record industry and affected by a looming economic crisis.

It will also have a non-canon OVA K-On II Fuwa Fuwa Again featuring a future Light Music Club that became famous nation-wide while in high school and the student journalist following their career as well as that of a rival but equally famous high school band from another town. This will be animated by KyoAni but will not involve Yamada and Kakifly.

This episode was pretty lewd.

More like she will realize that her feelings for HayaHaya are admiration, not love. That's why this is a feel good triangle, because there's no loser.

>At least Mirage has enough going for her
such as?

>Hayate farting at Mirage's face

Mirage would still blush bc that would be the most "intimate" reaction hayate has had towards her

What with these fucking argument. Pic related is the end game of the show.

BASARA CONFIRMED FOR HAYATE'S POPS

I don't know, at this point (~13th episode) Alto had already set his eyes to Sheryl and Amata always into Mikono from the first episode.

I'm worried about Hayate, he never shown any interest to both girls like Basara.
>in b4 muh kaze / space whale ending

Lewd.

You got it wrong on the last part

>They even supply them with food and water
Pure angels. How can anyone dislike windermerians?

Hayate is just dense.

He said it before, if someone likes another person, they should just confess.

The triangle not starting at all because Hayate doesn't develop any romantic feelings for them and/or both Mirage and Freyja not confessing is perfectly possible.

And its Kawamori we're talking about, he most probably enjoy fucking with the expectations of the shippers.

>NUNS are actually fucking evil
Wow didn't really see that coming bravo Kawamori xD

>>The triangle not starting at all because Hayate doesn't develop any romantic feelings for them and/or both Mirage and Freyja not confessing is perfectly possible.
>And its Kawamori we're talking about, he most probably enjoy fucking with the expectations of the shippers.
In before he hooks up with Kaname in the end because Freyja and Mirage are too indecisive.

Agreed. I just hope they won't make her go full retard when she regains her memories or in the process of trying to do it.

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

Why is Gamlin so best?

>Macross FD
>FD

Miragefags still thinking they can win

Macross doesn't buy into the dumb "muh purity" meme.

>13 episodes in and no clear winner yet
Just accept it, this will end like Macross 7
Miragefags and Freyjafags BTFO

I'm 98% sure it's going to be a Wind End.

Those sweet, sweet angels

PERFECT

Ernest is best Macross girl.

>NUNS nukes your planet and kills you
>Windermere mindcontrolls you
Being a Ragnan is suffering.

The 7 image is wrong though.

The winner is clearly Sivil. Basara, Gamlin and Mylene all lose.

>Damage control Freyjafag

>windermereans have superior physical abilities
>freyja is a windermerean
>she benchpresses Ernest to show how superior she is

>neither member of the triangle will tell the MC they like him
>MC goes off and finds someone else entirely

AOTS if that were to happen.

>NUNS are actually fucking evil

I really don't understand what's up with this.

The UN and NUNS from SDF to 7 were just shown as incompetent and insensitive at worst. Macross up to Zero has always been a franchise about UNDERSTANDING and shit, nobody except that bastard in Plus was pure evil and it was mostly conflicts between gray and white morality.

Now Kawamori is going against his old principles and he has some retarded hateboner for the big central authorities. It's not enough that NUNS simply be incompetent asses, now they have to be mustache-tweaking EVUL fucks with dastardly keikakus. It's unfortunate that his representation of the UN figure in Macross has become more childish and immature than it originally was.

>Mirage is starting to get closer to Hayate and take away Freyja's turf.
Just look how close Hayate and Mirage's boob are, and Hayate still shouting "oretachinosoraaaa". Wind and Sky is obvious winner.

>Damage control Miragefag

Better

There has not been a single macross where they were the good guys. You just want to self insert America on NUNS like you do with the Federation in Gundam. Best side that is always in the right.

>>windermereans have superior physical abilities
To humans maybe. But Mirage is the grandaughter of two of the most overpowered Mary Sues in existence.

>armed forces are EVUL
what did you expected from a peacefaggot

I really like how they did this especially because they didn't explain it afterwards for the people that don't understand momentum.

Speaking of this, I don't know if it was just wonky animation or not, but the last few scenes made the Elysion seem like it was way too large to be the original Macross that came to Ragna. So where the hell is the original?

>But Mirage is the grandaughter of two of the most overpowered Mary Sues in existence.

And yet she still manages to be so pathetic

I didn't said they were the good guys, but they were never shown to be as downright evil and cunning in SDF, Plus and 7 as they are in Zero and Delta. Portraying them as a bunch of selfish incompetent jerks was much more mature than this shit he's doing with Delta NUNS.

Slut.

>It's unfortunate that his representation of the UN figure in Macross has become more childish and immature than it originally was.
Or maybe that's what happens when you try to create a central bureaucracy to govern something as big as an entire galaxy, with communications only travelling at the speed of Fold.

The left hand don't know what the right hand up to, so the left hand could be busy fighting space bugs in one part of the galaxy and not notice the right hand is up to some mean colonial shit on the outer rim.

They've never been the good guys, but they've never been the direct villains either. They've always been portrayed as incompetent and uncaring at worst, which was point.

Piloting abilities are not carried on genes Kawamori

You can't survive on apples

But that's space/windemerean apples, idiot.

Ranka truly is a shit

Sasuga windermereans. Even their apples are superior than other apples

I find his generally strong reaction against military organizations hilarious combined with his recent use of PMCs as protagonists.

These will remain as evidence once the show is over to show how utterly insufferable miragefags were during Delta's broadcast

We all know user, who the heck still a Rankafag after all this time?

They didn't explain it 30 years ago in SDF either afaik

Maybe he got in a FUG THE SYSTEM XD stage and uses mercs since they are independent

Even when the show ends against them you can count on miragefags to argue that somehow Mirage still won/should've won in the end

You can according to macross.jp/delta/glossary/. They have similar taste to normal apples but are high in nutrients.

>seem like it was way too large to be the original Macross that came to Ragna

It's the smallest "true" Macross we've yet seen in the series (bigger than the Quarter, smaller than SDF), the island ship that landed on Ragna is really small compared to any of the ones we've seen before though. That said we know very little about Elysion, if it was the original flagship you'd think they'd be reluctant to sell it off to a private security firm given that there's still a sizeable local NUNS presence in the cluster.

Would be kind of monotone but I suppose it's better than oatmeal

NUNS cocksucking defense force out in full force

windfag detected

probably scrapped and they put elysion there, probably gave elysion a refit to make the whole thing functional

>To humans maybe
To Zents too, confirmed.

It's kind of distracting how all of their grunts are voiced by Roid, Keith, and Bogue.

>Comparing the heavenly taste windemerean apples to oatmeal
Filthy NUG supporter with false propaganda

Honestly knowing Kawamori I think it has more to do with military discipline interfering with his storytelling. If his characters are in a formal military certain things will stretch believability much further than they do when you can just say "well it's a civilian organization after all."

those are seaapples, mate