Why is she so cute?
Jinbei,Caesar and Carrot will all join.

where did this "delete this" meme come from? theny wont delete it nig

delete this

>the current year
>believing Monet didn't throw the note
>believing Monet didn't survive and moved the heart
>believing the bunnies weren't her following the Strawhats
>believing that Monet won't become nakama, and integral to the future of the story through her astronomical interests
>and beyond all that
>beyond ALL that bullshit
>believing Monet's not cute, CUUUUTE
Shame on all of you.

I just came off a night shift 100 miles out of town so I missed the OP in my drowziness. My bad.

You know what? Fuck it, imma explain a meme. Screw the rules.
youtube.com/watch?v=GHgW2z61_9k

D E L E T E T H I S

I hope so.

I appreciate it.

Yu-ri is the best thing to happen to One Piece

I'm with you man

Also, vivi WHEN?

She found her way into our throbbing hearts!

Reverie obviously.

So guys is that it? Are we done? Is it just see you next tuesday to pregame, then wednesday for the spoiler drop?

alright..
That's cool...I guess...

Not much to discuss right now. Drama and speculation breeds discussion and the only drama and speculation to be had right now burned out already. What's there left to say about the team's predicament, what Lewis Carroll references we'll run into next?

bump

i like carrot

She's alright, but she really needs a good backstory.

Blackbeard was able to steal Marco's fruit. But the nature of Marco's fruit kept him alive through the process. He lived through what would have killed anyone else and will be the last member on the ship after Jinbei.

Predictions for next chapter?

since last chapter ended with the seducing woods, i bet we'll get jinbei's story with a few pages touching sanji and pudding's situation.

I like that picture. Luffy is really lucky

stop bumping this shit, there's nothing to discuss and the threads just get filled with shitposting

You are new aren't you? Every thread is full of shot posting.

Sounds to good to be true. I hope you are right though. So we can see if pudding lied or what

She is lying user

Post more Hancock

Muh dick

I'm guessing it's intentionally ambiguous. Oda won't give up the ghost until he has to.

He can go anywhere from last chapter. He can continue with luffy and Co or show us Jimbei again.

this thread still alive?

I was wondering if you guys think that iceburg and franky were involved in buildung Gol D. Roger's Oro Jackson. I'm rereading water 7 and that htought never even crossed my mind but we know om build the ship and I think it would fit time wise

No, I think they would've been too young to. And I don't think it's stated anywhere that they did.

yeah I guess if franky actually did help he wouldve mantioned it right there, even if it was just cutting some planks

Didn't iceberg help him build the sunny? So someone had to help tom. Probably some no names

>So someone had to help tom
yeah thats what I based my assumption off of that it might have beeen iceburg and franky but they wouldve been like 18 or even younger, so if any only minor tasks

I wonder if we will ever know Frankys parents. They are pirates after all

doubt it.

>tfw cutty family never
>tfw roronoa family never
>tfw luffy's mom and grandma never
>tfw robin's father never

I mean Luffy mom will probably be mentioned by dragon.

you might have said the same about sanji some time ago.

to me roronoa is a bit TOO blank to not be covered in the future at all

Not him but I think they will all be mentioned but they won't get a full arc like Sandi is getting. Unless it's tide with another big arc

>On Amazon Lily
>All the girls in the background are reading the newspaper
>Hancock is in the foreground, blushing
>She's knitting baby clothes
>While Elder is telling her she isn't pregnant.

>but they won't get a full arc like Sandi is getting.
yea yeah I dont think so either, but It's safe to assume we will get some information, maybe during wano

yeah but then again they can't all have important families, that'd just be repetitive

and if they're not important they likely won't be mentioned

Kek
She probably raped him though

thatd be easy, she just has to strech it when he's sleeping and use it as a dildo lying next to him

>made out of rubber
He is literally a dido irl.

>you will never use luffy's gear 3 dong as dildo

why live

True

Because we are not gay

>Oda dicksuckers BTFO

Caesar,Jimbei are joining. Hope carrot joins too.

jinbei and marco
everyone else fucks off by the end of wano

How exactly does this matter? Not even sarcastic.
Why would that be changed?

Perhaps someone upset over whatever this is.

>Kaido, Jack, Queen and King are gathered round, shooting the shit
>Suddenly off in the distance they see a large elephant trodding through the ocean
>Jack, "...son of a..."
>Kaido, "You seem concerned, my dear Jack"
>...That's Momonosuke...
>Hmph, Oden's brat?
>Yes sir, he controls that elephant
>So the boy's come to avenge his father eh?
> King & Queen, "It would seem so"

>Kaido cracks a smile. begins to stand
>swipes bottle of grog
>*gulp gulp glug gulp*
>Alright boys!! Let's do this!!
>Kaido grabs his club and sets sail

I think he was asking why would Oda change it.

I don't think Marco will join. He will help fight Kaido though, probably

he has to get even with blackbeard
and weevil's storyline crosses his here soon.
i see him sticking around through end of series stuff. Whether he officially joins or pulls a vivi, kinemon, law can be debated though.

also, him joining luffy yet turning shanks down will symbolize luffy surpassing shanks.

We are going to know what is going on with Dragon only after this whole rescue mission is done, aren't we?

Fuck man, Big Mom's wedding sounds so lame compared to the whole Revs vs Blackbeard / Reverie plot. I think I am just too excited about it to the point that I don't even care about Kaido as well. Shanks might be interesting to see in the future, but I suppose he will be saved for the final moments.

Why is Blackbeard a yonko? His crew gets btfo every time they appear and BB only looks good because he gets ez matchups against devil fruit users.

>Why is Blackbeard a yonko?
SPEE

Yeah of course he will stick around. So will Caesar though.. even if is against his will
I don't think Oda will do it that way

>Oda isn't allowed to make mistakes
How does Oda's dick taste?

I wouldn't know. Maybe get it out of your mouth and share it. It must be good since you suck it all the time

>I wouldn't know
Oh really, is that why his cock is always in your mouth?

>I don't think Oda will do it that way
it's just another drop in the bucket of many small hints oda is leaving. oda has been suggesting luffy is the better pirate this whole time

Shanks
>3 cuts on left eye

Luffy
>one cute near left eye

Shanks
>one arm

Luffy
>two

Luffy also gave a treasure map to Buggy without ruining his entire life like Shanks did.

Marco sticking around with Luffy is just another 'show don't tell' cue.

I prefer a Davy fight. But that shit is end game

Dubs confirm

>>tfw roronoa family never
zoros family will be explained

One piss fags are delusional

Do zorofags actually believe this?

its why he gets lost all of the time. his natural sense of direction guides him towards the moon.

Remember the Kaido is Zoros father shit. That's more possible haha. Highly doubt it though

Yesterday's chapter was good. A lot things happened.
Thoughts?

carrot is BLAND

Remind me why people made a big deal over this? Oda's been fucking up Law's finger tattoos for years.

That's why you cover it in ranch dressing.

Doesn't matter you can tell Oda pulled yonjis design out his ass a day before the chapter. He was clearly going to make him have Sanjis hair at first. Idkwhatthisis why he changed his mind

Literally the best girl on the ship right now that Robin is not there.

Okay? What does that have to do with anything? Don't reply to me if you're not actually gonna respond to what I said.

Why hasn't he become a Yonkou yet?

How happy would she be if Luffy married her?

Must feel bad to know artificial SMILE fruits purchasable through the black market are better than your power.

>Ging voices Kyros

Why does Rikiya Koyama voice so many good and bad fathers?