Is he right?

Is he right? uproxx.com/dimemag/damian-lillard-compares-athlete-protests-slavery/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H0frk6vmEwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The irony on these black basketball players is lost on them, even South Park pointed this shit out with college basketball and they still didnt put the puzzle together.

>"""White""" man offers you a deal.
>You cant be smart, so break your body for me.
>I will keep you in food, clothing, and under a roof.
>Deal.
>Whoops, your used up, time to pay those hidden taxes I never told you about.
>Uneducated black man in his late years of life homeless.

kill yourself

inb4 1 post by this

How many slaves had multi million dollar contracts?

I would LOVE to be such a slave as a professional athlete.

We pay these wife-beating, brain-damaged, borderline-illiterate, man-children MILLIONS of dollars to play a CHILDREN'S GAME.

No society in the history of Planet Earth could have ever held them in such undeserved esteem or rewarded them so richly.

Never forget that.

Out of all of them, how many actually make that money last long term. There are players who sell their championship rings because they go broke.

>Oh boy here's a few million dollars.
>Better buy a buncha dumb shit.
>Whoops muh knee, puts me in coach!

Partly because they are absolute children when they start getting paid.

Think of the average 23 year old.

Now imagine their strong suit was not academics.

Add being black.

Spice up with repeated cranial trauma and a public that fawns over them.

They're not going to handle money well.

>chimping out with political (or religious) statements - DURING YOUR FUCKING JOB
muuh slavery... nigglet is dumb. for fucks sake.

wat r u finna say witeboi

No, he's a fucking retarded athlete who loves attention.
Don't give him any.

He... He does realize slaves weren't paid, right?

Is he going to pick my cotton?

Yes, telling these millionaires to shut up and be professionals is surely the same thing as whipping them and making them pick cotton as your rape their women.

Niggers using the jew tricks

das riiiiite

Taught to them by their (((agents))), surely

>Joe Blow compared outlawing government discrimination in 1964 to slavery

You're not using "finna" correctly, fellow white. You want to be using "tryna" there. Love you, buddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=H0frk6vmEwI
Yes.

>people want to stop buying our tickets because we insult their nation
>this is literally the same thing as indentured servitude
Separate communities is the only way they will ever be happy. White populations and Black populations only make each other miserable .

Sounds like slavery was not a big deal.

Muhammad Ali was respected for going to jail for his beliefs. This guy wants to have his cake and eat it too. If your message is so important, walk out on the contact and start your own team and you can protest all you want.

So being paid millions of dollars to throw a ball and keep your fucking mouth shut is the same thing as slavery? No wonder more blacks fought for the south during the civil war

>slave
>getting paid millions of dollars to do what amounts to nothing

He's getting paid a shit ton of money to represent an organization. If that organization doesn't want him doing something he can either not do it or accept the consequences.

>Is he right?
Hold on a sec, let me consult the "Welcome to Sup Forums" sticky OP.

Whelp, while "is X right" threads aren't explicitly listed as "b-tier threads," they are very similar to the examples listed such as "are X white" and "is X degeneracy" so I'm going to have to go with "no and go fuck yourself."